• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

Well it looks like we're coming year and I look forward to see what made him is going to happen when they do announced the next series.

At the very least we can look forward to Pikachu using two more typings on top of his current one

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Here's a fanficky idea
I actually like the idea of Ash's companions, or well atleast recurring characters being a past version of Ash and future version of Ash
I really want time travel to actually go forward as well in the anime, esp as future is also a big part of SV along with the past
You can do it so in the end the future changes so future Ash doesn't necessarily represent what current Ash would be and branches to a new timeline, so therefore you don't need to force the future series on one path while also being quirky enough to give something new in the anime

STICKTOPIA

God no rotation please!!! Ash can't even give 5 pokemon even screen time let alone more.
I mean look how well the rotation worked in unova - a total disaster lmao.

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Here are my hopes for the new Scarlet & Violet series:

1. Ash catching more pokemon (Lechonk, all starters, some strongest mons) - max 10-12 pokemon.
2. Nemona is S&V regional champion (hopefully) and Ash's rival, but also a Ash's companion.
3. Main playable character is also a Ash's companion and Ash's important apprentice.
4. Ash and Nemona are teachers for school students - Ash teaches kids pokemon battles in practice and Nemona teaches them theory.
5. They travel more to the region than stay at school to meet more new pokemons, unlike in SM series.
6. Main playable character challenge gym leaders and join to Pokemon League but lost in 1/8 round.
7. Nemona meet Sada and Ash meet Turo, they defeat these villains, save and catch two legendary pokemons.
8. Ash challenge Elite Four and defeating them all and last battle against his rival Nemona.
9. Ash and Nemona use legendaries for final battle (Koraidon vs Miraidon), but this is 6 vs 6 too.
10. Ash getting new personality to be serious and bit much clever, abandon dumb thing like this "zap zap, buzz buzz".
11. And mostly important - no reboot 2.0.

World Turtle

I mean look how well the rotation worked in unova. A total disaster lmao.
They really shouldn't have given him all three starters.

Between Oshawott (cute starter) and Krookodile (the ace) Palpitoad got screwed over.

I'd like to think if they're smart about it they can make rotation work.

DuskAstral

4. Ash and Nemona are teachers for school students - Ash teaches kids pokemon battles in practice and Nemona teaches them theory.
In my opinion, Satoshi is not a suitable teacher. Such a person has to speak plain and intelligible language, which Satoshi cannot.
With his "zingas, babangs, etc., the students would not learn anything."

7. Nemona meet Sada and Ash meet Turo, they defeat these villains, save and catch two legendary pokemons.
although the idea is cool, I doubt that the local professors are villains. It would not be in keeping with their profession.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I honestly don't think they could pull that off without upsetting fans of all ages and losing more viewers...
And they only did it the first time because of BW only having the new Pokemon for players to use until beating the game, so I don't expect another reset unless they do another new Pokemon-only regional dex like the Unova Dex.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
In my opinion, Satoshi is not a suitable teacher. Such a person has to speak plain and intelligible language, which Satoshi cannot.

This:
10. Ash getting new personality to be serious and bit much clever, abandon dumb thing like this "zap zap, buzz buzz".

And i mentioned Pokemon Battle in PRACTICE, he doesn't need teach team theory. He's just enough show them how to make a good battles.
Just like a similar average psychical education teacher.

Master Pikachu 11

God no rotation please!!! Ash can't even give 5 pokemon even screen time let alone more.
But then the problem of giving him a set team means come time for a major tournament, the fandom will be upset at the writers refusing to let him use his reserves again…
If he doesn’t catch more Pokémon and we continue to do this XY standard of just using 5 plus Pikachu then the battles are going to become more stale as the series goes on. By being able to change your Pokémon around through rotation it allows to become less predictable since the opponent won’t know what Pokémon Ash would use. Rotation could work if he stays in one location and they can focus on all of them appearing on screen easily

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
And they only did it the first time because of BW only having the new Pokemon for players to use until beating the game, so I don't expect another reset unless they do another new Pokemon-only regional dex like the Unova Dex.
And I feel such an attempt would be unlikely to happen ever again due to the overall poor reception of the B/W games in general.

Last edited:

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ash as a teacher would be an exercise in masochism. Being a good trainee does not mean being a good teacher. I speak from experience being a biology professor.

World Turtle

IDK if they'll do it, but something to consider is the SV anime might last four years. It depends if the big bosses at Nintendo want Gen 10 to come out on the 30th anniversary in 2026 as a milestone moment for the franchise. The marketing factor is important to consider here.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
IDK if they'll do it, but something to consider is the SV anime might last four years. It depends if the big bosses at Nintendo want Gen 10 to come out on the 30th anniversary in 2026 as a milestone moment for the franchise. The marketing factor is important to consider here.
Unless it somehow releases on Switch again, even-numbered generations usually release a couple of years after the new console.
Things might change, but if it doesn't release next year the chances for that will increase

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
If Ash stays then his face will be changed again
And he will have new companions, hopefully with interesting goals.....

Status
Not open for further replies.