• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoSereFan224888

Also I think a new studio should animate Pokemon. Maybe have Kyoto Animation.

LeNewbiee

Here me out, what if Ash beats Leon and becomes the "strongest trainer in the world", but in the next series (S&V) he actually discovered that there are far stronger people lurking out there that the world don't know about?

For instance Tobias. Regardless if he's just a plot device, still he is canon and would definitely put up against the top trainers after what he did to Ash (maybe he didn't face Cynthia after winning the Sinnoh league?). In the next series we could discover powerful trainers like him that might be part of some evil organization (some kind that steals legendary and uses for battle). Not to devalue the World Coronation Series, but the master's eight are only the strongest trainers in regions Ash traveled already, in which there are trainers such as the champion of the new region in S&V who probably didn't just want to compete.

There's lots of reasons why Ash should stay. Him winning WCS doesn't mean he's a Pokemon Master in terms of experience, being a master means he could best legendaries/mythicals.

Also, we haven't seen a region champion that is also part or leader of some evil organization haha. The closest we have from that I think is Giovanni who's a gym leader.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Ash and Pikachu are way too iconic to be written out of the anime at this point. Same with TRio. Meow that and Pikachu have a very interesting take on the classic cat catching mouse cartoon trope only Pikachu is perfectly capable of seriously hurting Meowth by simply using its own electrical power. TRio doesn’t need to be in every episode but you can’t write them out either.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Ash and Pikachu are way too iconic to be written out of the anime at this point. Same with TRio. Meow that and Pikachu have a very interesting take on the classic cat catching mouse cartoon trope only Pikachu is perfectly capable of seriously hurting Meowth by simply using its own electrical power. TRio doesn’t need to be in every episode but you can’t write them out either.
Eventually they're gonna have to unless they do a hard reboot.

MaMcMu

I wouldn’t mind, as long as it has lots of smears like Sun/Moon. I guess we’ll have to wait until Journeys nears its end.

Jibanyan

Here's a fanficky idea
I actually like the idea of Ash's companions, or well atleast recurring characters being a past version of Ash and future version of Ash
I really want time travel to actually go forward as well in the anime, esp as future is also a big part of SV along with the past
You can do it so in the end the future changes so future Ash doesn't necessarily represent what current Ash would be and branches to a new timeline, so therefore you don't need to force the future series on one path while also being quirky enough to give something new in the anime
The past and future in SV seems like a distant past and future so Future Ash would probably be dead or something

World Turtle

I like this guy's thought process
The only question is how to do it.

Like if the world tour setting sticks around could we get Ash's Johto Pokemon while he's in Johto, Ash's Hoenn Pokemon in Hoenn, etc.

Or if they only want to focus on new captures since Ash's old Pokemon have already had their time in the spotlight. Give Ash 17 Pokemon counting Pikachu they'd each represent a type. At least 6 from SV, 4 from Galar, 1 each from Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola. Them 4 random ones from any region.

Yeah, I really want Ash to have at least 6 captures per region. Probably have the wild card captures be from Kalos and Alola to make up for the releases during those sagas. Though getting Tyranitar as a Johto captures is really appealing too.

...do you think they'd translate what the Pokemon are saying? Like for the audiecne we hear "Good morning, Ash!" while Ash and the other human characters hear "Pikachu, Pikapi!" that way they can make the Pokemon feel like actual characters.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

World Turtle

At the risk of sounding crazy or pessimistic I think the franchise (games and anime) will reboot once they run out of high tier god stuff to make duos out of for the games.

Like they’re not quite out of options, but they have done a lot of the major stuff.

Land, Sea, Sky, Time, Space, Sun, Moon, Stars, Life, Death, etc. we have all the pieces for a creation myth. The wolves are basically war gods…

Status
Not open for further replies.