• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What u guys think about the SV series with Ash and Serena as co-protagonists? What I liked about XY is that they treated Serena special with good story arc and character development. They also made Serena like Ash explicitly.
Im not sure if they will have Serena as a co protagonists again, unfortunately :(
Ever since 2016 the standards for female characters are very low

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
After Journeys I would rather see it playing in an alternative universe with only SV characters so I don't have to vomit whenever I see a new episode.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Watching Beyblade,which does World Championships, there are two options after the PWC, if Ash wins:

-Nothing really happens (like in Beyblade Metal Masters)
-The Champion travels around the world,makes appearances and another protagonist wants to beat them (Beyblade Burst Turbo)

Ray123

Okay here my Speculation idea for next gen anime

You know when Ash started his journey his friends where Gym Leaders(Misty and Brock and others), so what if now that Ash is a champion and number 1 or 2 in the WCS his new friends are upgraded to E4 or the gen 9 champion, We never get a main cast character that is an E4 or a champion right.

What do you guys think?.

AJ97

Ash loses to Leon in the finals and the latter stays Monarch while PWC ranks reset.
The new Scarlet and Violent Champion enters the PWC and shocks everyone by defeating Leon in the PWC.
He/She then quit the PWC and Ash really wants to battle him/her.

The S&V Anime series have an Orange Island/Mainline game type design where one must defeat a set of Gym Leaders/ Elite four members to challenge the champion.

Ash decides to travel to the new Region and gather all the necessary badges etc to challenge the S&V Champion.

LeNewbiee

Ash loses to Leon in the finals and the latter stays Monarch while PWC ranks reset.
The new Scarlet and Violent Champion enters the PWC and shocks everyone by defeating Leon in the PWC.
He/She then quit the PWC and Ash really wants to battle him/her.

The S&V Anime series have an Orange Island/Mainline game type design where one must defeat a set of Gym Leaders/ Elite four members to challenge the champion.

Ash decides to travel to the new Region and gather all the necessary badges etc to challenge the S&V Champion.
The S&V region champion should be the antagonist for that series as well... There isn't an evil region champion yet.

World Turtle

The S&V region champion should be the antagonist for that series as well... There isn't an evil region champion yet.
I don't think they need to be evil just a jerk.

I do like the idea of the SV Champion being Ash's rival for the next series. Not sure what sort of relationship they should have. Should they be friendly or antagonistic like Paul was?

LeNewbiee

I don't think they need to be evil just a jerk.

I do like the idea of the SV Champion being Ash's rival for the next series. Not sure what sort of relationship they should have. Should they be friendly or antagonistic?
I mean like the champion is also the leader of an evil organization and is the main villain. Dunno why they haven't thought of that yet..... even in the games. Closest we had that is when N beat Alder in BW.

World Turtle

I mean like the champion is also the leader of an evil organization and is the main villain. Dunno why they haven't thought of that yet..... even in the games. Closest we had that is when N beat Alder in BW.
Probably because then they can’t be brought back for a tournament arc like the other champions if they’re dead or in jail.

If SV has a school setting the champion might be young and only be a few years older than Ash. If they’re antagonistic they’d be to quote TVTropes a Jerk Jock or Alpha ***** and the evil team would be their posse. Not exactly a “conquer the world” group.

AJ97

Well before, Ash was always shown to be substantially weaker than Elite four members and even more weaker than Regional Champions. Hence, if a Regional Champion was an antagonist, there would've been literally no stopping him/her.

I guess that changes now in Journeys. Hence, it certainly is possible to include a Regional Champion as the main atagonist.

Speared

Ash losing to Leon and then time skipping a few years could work. Let him take time off from battling and mature only for him to come back wanting his chance at victory.

Let him go through the plot of SV (quickly) as a ramp up to the start of another PWC. That way they can showcase the new region and pokemon and then bring back the journeys style of old friends/Pokémon (except he’ll actually use his reserves throughout).

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Ash losing to Leon and then time skipping a few years could work. Let him take time off from battling and mature only for him to come back wanting his chance at victory.

Let him go through the plot of SV (quickly) as a ramp up to the start of another PWC. That way they can showcase the new region and pokemon and then bring back the journeys style of old friends/Pokémon (except he’ll actually use his reserves throughout).
The moment you use Time Skip to justify switching out Leon for a stronger Champion, you might as well have Ash win.

A few years is enough time for Ash to lose the World Champion Title to someone else. And that alone would be enough to justify Ash travelling in SV.

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
Honestly after seeing Ash losing in the Kalos league but him winning in the Alola League I honestly don't care at this point. Regardless of whatever the outcome is I'm still wondering when he's going to become that "Pokémon Master" that he's always dreamed of because we heard it so many times. Time and time I always heard him say "I am going to go to this new region which will make me become stronger and become a Pokemon Master". So if I would guess it would just be Ash starting fresh by going to the new region just with Pikacku and then suddenly meeting someone new who becomes the new traveler.

World Turtle

TBF there has been a gradual sense of progress in Ash's goal.

Top 16, Top 8, Top 8, Top 4, Top 8 (a hiccup but every journey has those), Top 2, Champion, from there he's gone up from the regionals to the nationals with the PWC.

If he beats Leon he becomes the World Champion.

"What next?" is a very good question.

Finally becoming a Pokemon Master would be the next logical step for Ash, but would the writers actually do it? I'm not going to say no, but I won't say yes either because it would supposedly mean the end of Ash's journey and is that a line that they'd be willing to cross?

Speared

The moment you use Time Skip to justify switching out Leon for a stronger Champion, you might as well have Ash win.

A few years is enough time for Ash to lose the World Champion Title to someone else. And that alone would be enough to justify Ash travelling in SV.
I’m not intending on having Leon being replaced. He’d still be No. 1. I’m using a time skip to help mature Ash. Show him not winning really get to him and needing to take time off.

After the time skip Ash would decide that he’s ready to enter the fray again and uses the SV plot line to get himself back into shape so to speak. We can give SV proper showcasing. Give him a team that he grows with like the usual new gen anime was. Then use the PWC as a battle frontier/journeys season again with Ash training his SV team and reserves to get back into M8.

Gingertail24

I’m not intending on having Leon being replaced. He’d still be No. 1. I’m using a time skip to help mature Ash. Show him not winning really get to him and needing to take time off.

After the time skip Ash would decide that he’s ready to enter the fray again and uses the SV plot line to get himself back into shape so to speak. We can give SV proper showcasing. Give him a team that he grows with like the usual new gen anime was. Then use the PWC as a battle frontier/journeys season again with Ash training his SV team and reserves to get back into M8.
The thing is ash has already done the whole "not winning/depression" arc. Multiple times even. So the fact he needs a whole year to get over something he should of already known by now feels pointless

Then it feels even worse to repeat pwc again

LeNewbiee

TBF there has been a gradual sense of progress in Ash's goal.

Top 16, Top 8, Top 8, Top 4, Top 8 (a hiccup but every journey has those), Top 2, Champion, from there he's gone up from the regionals to the nationals with the PWC.

If he beats Leon he becomes the World Champion.

"What next?" is a very good question.

Finally becoming a Pokemon Master would be the next logical step for Ash, but would the writers actually do it? I'm not going to say no, but I won't say yes either because it would supposedly mean the end of Ash's journey and is that a line that they'd be willing to cross?
Maybe he will lose PWC this year then compete on the next (with new people on masters 8 next series) ?

It took him many attempts to win regional, I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for PWC.

Being in the top eight strongest in the world is already an improvement for Ash. Also, dunno why others don't want PWC arc in the next series going forward. I like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.