• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

If Koraidon or Miraidon do end up playing a part in the group dynamics, I am curious which one they’ll go with. Solgaleo was picked over Lunala, and although I prefer Solgaleo, I feel like Lunala did end up getting the short end of the treatment wise.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I mean they weren't transportation devices
Nebby as a Cosmog just Teleported everywhere while Solgaleo was a school bus.
If Koraidon or Miraidon do end up playing a part in the group dynamics, I am curious which one they’ll go with. Solgaleo was picked over Lunala, and although I prefer Solgaleo, I feel like Lunala did end up getting the short end of the treatment wise.
Maybe both but they're just occasionally around Ash and co. when they need to travel significant distance. Or maybe they meet both at different times until they both appear for the inevitable evil team plot like the Lake Guardians in Sinnoh.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just hope he catches a next generation Pokémon, I’m done with him catching Pokémon he should have caught years ago.
He should get both old and new gen.

If he has a homebase then make a ****ing use out of it! You'd actually SEE the reserves and not just the popular guys

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ride Pokemon are typically used but are never a main focus. I doubt Ko/Miraidon will be part of the main cast outside of an arc.

Cetitan is so ugly. I said it.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Since Primeape and Dunsparce are rumored to get evolutions, maybe Ash will come back for his old monkey and finally catch a Dunsparce
Do it writers, give him the Dunsparce that he deserves for so long.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If we're going to continue with a Journeys-esque approach and keep the cameos up, then at least let them update their teams this second time around.

Perhaps even with the new Pokemon. Let Mallow have that Fidough. Give Dawn that ice type bash brother for Mamoswine. It'd be a crime not to give Serena that kitty. Give them some (non-obvious in that last one's case) Pokemon progression please.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If we're going to continue with a Journeys-esque approach and keep the cameos up, then at least let them update their teams this second time around.

Perhaps even with the new Pokemon. Let Mallow have that Fidough. Give Dawn that ice type bash brother for Mamoswine. It'd be a crime not to give Serena that kitty. Give them some (non-obvious in that last one's case) Pokemon progression please.
This, enough of the status quo where past main characters can't get any team changes or can't achieve their goals (mostly talking about Dawn here).

Rune Knight

I noticed that they are continuing on not using Pikachu's anime voice like with Legends Arceus.

Could this maybe hint at something?

Status
Not open for further replies.