• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

diesglamouris

It seem like it's in Spanish but does anyone here speaks Spanish in order to translate it for me.
mavilla11 is only making his own speculations, as any of us could do. In Spanish, the title is misleading because takes for granted the permanence of Satoshi and Go (serán > will be), something that right now isn't confirmed or refuted. Considering he doesn't cite any official sources, it's more a clickbait than a fact.

In his video, he argues they could continue in the next series because:
  • Satoshi will not be resetted and would fit in the SV League, as it isn't an amateur League (TN: really?). He says it would be epic to see him doing once again the Gym path, beating the League, the E4 and so because all this suits his current level.
  • The treasure hunting thing would fit Go perfectly because, as showed by the Project Mew, he's quite good in solving puzzles and completing missions, so that could be his next goal.
  • As Koharu stated she wants to be a researcher (TN: she never said so), Paldea would be the perfect enviroment for her to start her career from scratch because of the academic thing and the new Pokémon and gimmicks.
  • The next season would bring Go and Koharu for redeeming them, making him a truly novice guy and because of her discovering her dream almost at the end of JN and not developing her new goal would be disappointing.
I agree with him that some of these would be good reasons to have Koharu and Go in the new generation. Regarding Satoshi... the new League seems to be just one more, so...

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Honestly badges and normal leagues feel out of the question at this point. While that Champions ranking thingy would so cool, after the PWC, it feels like a step down for Ashes goal to become a Pokémon Master. Honestly I have no clue what his next step will be to become a Pokémon Master, but it needs meaning and develop Ash in a way.
I feel it is time for Ashes personal development instead of goal development.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
PWC is just another Pokemon League - All-Stars, though.

Very soon it won't matter much.
Probably lol. I just wish they would go into another direction for Ashes character development. Something that develops his personality more instead of his skills. That is why I feel that making him a mentor the next logical step. It would show his knowledge and his leadership more.

Last edited:

Psajdak

I just wish they would go into another direction for Ashes character development. Something that develops his personality more instead of his skills. That is why I feel that making him a mentor the next logical step. It would show his knowledge and his leadership more.
Ash, IMO, never had a true character development, but was rather changing along with the sensibilities of the era at the moment - basically, he gets "reinvented" every new series to feel fresh, and sort of update with characters similar to him personality-wise, while still being Ash.

That can be though, however, since he still needs to carry the baggage of his own old identity in the main series - when you compare him to Go, for instance, Go completely feels like a modern character, but Ash on the other hand still has that old school vibe around him.

From what little I saw of Pokemon Movie 20, in it alternate version of Ash also feels more modern as a person, due to being completely rebooted.

SerenaRulez

I hope Ash gets Sprigatito as his starter Pokemon. I wouldn't mind if he gets all three of them but that's the one I really like out of the new starters. :)

I hope the formula goes back to Ash collecting gym badges or at least that it involves more traveling around the new region. I also hope Goh gets replaced by a new guy.

kickachu

Momentai!
What other palean forms you think will be revealed and think this time Eevee might get an technique that allows it to switch to it's forms which it is adaptable

Eevee903

You are awesome!
SV’s regional bird is supposedly Flying/Electric so we can scratch that out for Ash lmao.
Lol. Well this would be the third gen in row he doesn't catch the regional bird (Toucannon in Alola, Corviknight in Galar). If they find a replacement like Dragonite or Rowlet, I could live with it. Tho Ash shouldn't catch level 5 starters at this point. If all the other companions get one, I could perfectly live with that and would work perfectly fine if Ash would become a mentor or teacher (though that probably won't happen). But don't do a Gou 2.0, three starter for one person is just too much.

DuskAstral

Tho Ash shouldn't catch level 5 starters at this point.
Why not? I thought that the role of the trainer is, among others. making their Pokémon grow stronger, even if they are of the lowest level.

If this were a mistake, the creators would not give Satoshi Riolu (although he is not a starter), but would give him an evolved form right away.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Why not? I thought that the role of the trainer is, among others. making their Pokémon grow stronger, even if they are of the lowest level.

If this were a mistake, the creators would not give Satoshi Riol (although he is not a starter), but would give him an evolved form right away.

I don't necessarily disagree with Ash catching a couple of pokemon who need to be raised and trained, but not a whole team of them.

I'd rather they continue what journey's started, let him get some pokemon already fully evolved, and only a couple that need to be raised and trained like Riolu and Farfetch'd.

Eevee903

You are awesome!

If this were a mistake, the creators would not give Satoshi Riol (although he is not a starter), but would give him an evolved form right away.
But Riolu was already crazy strong after its hatched, same with Farfetched. And those were two stage Pokémon. But that is my opinion on this.

I kinda wonder if the hub this time will be a school. Since SM they seem to love a central place for their adventures. I prefer traveling by foot to a destination.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Lol. Well this would be the third gen in row he doesn't catch the regional bird (Toucannon in Alola, Corviknight in Galar). If they find a replacement like Dragonite or Rowlet, I could live with it. Tho Ash shouldn't catch level 5 starters at this point. If all the other companions get one, I could perfectly live with that and would work perfectly fine if Ash would become a mentor or teacher (though that probably won't happen). But don't do a Gou 2.0, three starter for one person is just too much.
Frankly tho, if the lore of SV has trainers rivaling those of Champions, having Ash get a “lvl 5 starter” or something similar might work at an extent.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Frankly tho, if the lore of SV has trainers rivaling those of Champions, having Ash get a “lvl 5 starter” or something similar might work at an extent.
It would. Tho we don't even know if Ash even is going to do that Champion rank thing. For all we know he is back at school studying or teaching. Tho do you see Ash studying for real? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.