• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
CGI humans can be kind of hit or miss for me. Even poor-quality hand-drawn animation can look beautiful, but bad CGI is extremely hard to ignore. Just look at the humans in the film Luca and compare them to the humans in the tv series Fanboy & Chum Chum.
Fan-boy and Chum Chum is a horrible show. Kamp Koral has horrible CGI too. Traditional SpongeBob looks alot more lively!

I love the combination from CGI and hand-drawn animation.

Sham

The Guardian of War

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I truly thought that was a bad fever dream
It was real. Really bad. Planet Sheen and Fan-Boy and Chum Chum are products of the darkest days of Nickelodeon. Not that Nickelodeon has much better shows right now,if any good animated shows. o_O

MaMcMu

I mean Fanboy and Chum Chum had some moments that are at least tolerable. People were getting used to CGI in that time.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
So what do you think Ash will do as secondary goal this series? SM had the Pokemon school as secondary goal and JN had being a research assistant. A mentor or teacher would fit in that idea

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Anyway, yeah, it borderline angers me seeing people saying Ash shouldn't catch starters or Pokemon that aren't fully evolved.

As far as "starters" go, I only wanted to see a break from them one time, and this saga delivered.

It's because at least 1 of the 3 seemed like a "lock" for Ash all the time, something you knew he'd get...and it was becoming boring and predictable, but since they've at least done it once, i don't care if he gets one anymore going forward since they at least deviated from this one time.

Granted if they had given him sobble instead of Goh, I would've overlooked it, since he could use more water starter action...and Greninja got highjacked...but that didn't happen.
Besides, Pokemon caught in their first stage have more options for good story arcs.

that is debatable, sure some regions we've had quite a few pokemon with story arcs, but others not so much.

even so it's still hit or miss regardless of form.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It was real. Really bad. Planet Sheen and Fan-Boy and Chum Chum are products of the darkest days of Nickelodeon. Not that Nickelodeon has much better shows right now,if any good animated shows. o_O
TMNT 2012 is by far the best CGI nick show

Eevee903

You are awesome!
TMNT 2012 is by far the best CGI nick show
Absolutely. Kinda sad they will probably never top that again.
That’s why Journeys is taking so long to wrap up. Those sudden breaks and clip shows are wasting time and money.
I rather get breaks than unless recap episodes that contain **** we already know.

I just hope SV has a planning. A good one that is. And change that time slot too. Take it back to Sunday or Thursday.

MaMcMu

Absolutely. Kinda sad they will probably never top that again.

I rather get breaks than unless recap episodes that contain **** we already know.

I just hope SV has a planning. A good one that is. And change that time slot too. Take it back to Sunday or Thursday.
What’s wrong with Friday?

Eevee903

You are awesome!
What’s wrong with Friday?
Bar February, April, May and September each month got at least one break past year. And mostly another show took Pokémons slot. It is a very popular hour to broadcast,the golden hour. Or it is a curse for Pokémon

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Not that I know off right now. But animation seems death in general. Especially with HBO..
That deal will never not infuriate me.

We getting SV trailer this week boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.