• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what...? Pokemon Journeys ending in November 2022 but no Ash for Paldea Region, It seems suspicious to me unless Writers have a final say they cannot retire Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu and let him move on from Journeys.

and, You expected Goh or Chloe to come back to Paldea Region when there's nothing to do for Goh in Paldea Region well as there is no new eeveelution for Chloe but Ash will Return with his Pikachu /s

ShadowForce720

You know what...? Pokemon Journeys ending in November 2022 but no Ash for Paldea Region, It seems suspicious to me unless Writers have a final say they cannot retire Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu and let him move on from Journeys.

and, You expected Goh or Chloe to come back to Paldea Region when there's nothing to do for Goh in Paldea Region well as there is no new eeveelution for Chloe but Ash will Return with his Pikachu /s
I’m sorry but that isn’t remotely true considering they could easily have Goh do the whole quest line that involves the titans.

Goh goal of catching all the Pokémon is something that can easily carry over and be expanded in Paldea and future regions.

I’m sorry but that isn’t remotely true considering they could easily have Goh do the whole quest line that involves the titans.

Goh goal of catching all the Pokémon is something that can easily carry over and be expanded in Paldea and future regions.
hence the /s at the end of my post but again, Goh could've make an appearance from Episode 1 to 3.

SatoSereFan224888

With all this teasing and hype I’m expecting a short trailer after this week’s recap and at least a key visual + logo. Seems reasonable since right around now is when new series promo always starts
I doubt it. I don’t think we’re getting any info about the SV anime until after Ash vs Leon.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
With all this teasing and hype I’m expecting a short trailer after this week’s recap and at least a key visual + logo. Seems reasonable since right around now is when new series promo always starts
It should. But things have been surprisingly silent. By now both SM and JN were revealed back in 2016 and 2019.
I doubt it. I don’t think we’re getting any info about the SV anime until after Ash vs Leon.
Maybe Ash vs Leon and the aftermath influences Ash’s next step to become a Pokémon Master ?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth

desdar300

Go is going to help what's his face find out the truth about his missing parents?

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
Not being the best battler that is for sure. Maybe something more difficult about Pokemon themselves?
Researcher? Could be cool though, Ash get to learn more about Pokémon through research as one of the ways of helping him becoming a Pokémon Master ( I don't know why some people insist that Ash had to battle to be a Pokémon master when he can learn more about them while researching and battling with them together like there is a reason why the writer WROTE Ash is assisting Cerise on his research in JN)

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I just want a Pokémon Master something to be more than battling strong trainers or fighting Legendary Pokemon. Let it be something deep like:
-Understanding Pokémon and their feelings
-Be an example to your fellow Pokémon Trainers
-Teach others how to work with Pokémon
-Learn about traditions in different regions/have a vast knowledge about regions.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
If Contests were still around Ash being a Coordinator would be super fun; the few times he entered he was genuinely good (that Ice Aqua Jet stunned Wallace)

But the games have stopped adding secondary activities which bothers me. SV has races (?) but I’m not sure how much of that will be an actual activity vs set dressing for Team Star.

SatoSereFan224888

Maybe Ash vs Leon and the aftermath influences Ash’s next step to become a Pokémon Master ?
Ash should be replaced after Journeys regardless if he wins or loses. A new character should take Ash’s place in SV.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I just want a Pokémon Master something to be more than battling strong trainers or fighting Legendary Pokemon. Let it be something deep like:
-Understanding Pokémon and their feelings
-Be an example to your fellow Pokémon Trainers
-Teach others how to work with Pokémon
-Learn about traditions in different regions/have a vast knowledge about regions.
We don’t even truly know if being a Pokémon Master is about battling because before this tournament started Rica stated that him winning this doesn’t make him one. It’s always been ambiguous and unexplained to keep the show running. I doubt they even know what it is

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Nope, but considering it's length, it's fair to assume.
It's what I assumed way before reading it, but having read it now, it's pretty clear Oda has had what the OP is planned for a long while

Status
Not open for further replies.