• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

I just want a Pokémon Master something to be more than battling strong trainers or fighting Legendary Pokemon. Let it be something deep like:
-Understanding Pokémon and their feelings
-Be an example to your fellow Pokémon Trainers
-Teach others how to work with Pokémon
-Learn about traditions in different regions/have a vast knowledge about regions.
I’m pretty sure that it will probably be more then just battles because if it was just battles then the battle with Leon would be his final test but since it’s more then beating Leon and only one step, I believe that it has to do with the Pokémon themselves

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I’m pretty sure that it will probably be more then just battles because if it was just battles then the battle with Leon would be his final test but since it’s more then beating Leon and only one step, I believe that it has to do with the Pokémon themselves
But even then Ash already as deep bonds and understanding of Pokemon feelings.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Since the Scarlet/Violet games are going for a school theme (like the S/M anime) I predict more distorted faces, over the top character reactions/silly faces (“comedy”) and soulless dub soundtracks.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
You've singlehandedly given a reason as to why this place needs a clown reaction (then again this whole place is the entire circus).
I 100% endorse the clown reaction.

And an eye rolling reaction too…

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I would absolutely love a return to the funny faces of Sun & Moon. Those were a lot of fun to see.
They were. I just hope the next series does something totally different than just comedy or being serious. And I still don't know how to describe Ash’s Journeys personality.
I just hope that we get another season of the Pokemon World Tournament. I want to see the national and world stage of Pokemon battles in more depth!
I doubt it. Wouldn't a repeat by boring and predictable? Especially with Ash?

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I 100% endorse the clown reaction.

And an eye rolling reaction too…
I've outright requested both of these to be added in the Serebii Suggestions thread soon after the reaction system was first implemented. Sadly, nobody seemed to be on board with the idea back then.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I've outright requested both of these to be added in the Serebii Suggestions thread soon after the reaction system was first implemented. Sadly, nobody seemed to be on board with the idea back then.
I think, I for the most part would prefer a "confused" emoji.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Reminds me of this…

space-slug-main-image_258e5c1b.jpeg
Yeah lol. But it is Wiglett lol and the W can stand for certain nicknames lol.

But idk what the next step for Ash is. Going back to badges after the PWC? I mean each trainer who got Eight Gym Badges in Paldea is considered a Champion Ranked Trainer. For Ash, it sounds stupid,especially after the PWC and being a Champion already. Anf school again? No idea what could be the point of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.