• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
This could go towards Ash taking a backseat from battling as his main way to pursue his goal (and still remain the main character. ffs people.), and having a female lead take over the battling aspects.

Though in the context of a female battler becoming a better battler in line of sight of the winner/runner-up of the PWC next to her, I'd rather just have an older character take that slot in and work with this new dynamic she'd have to settle with. Misty, Iris, Chloe, Lillie, all of the above if we're keeping with the Journeys theme and rotate everyone around.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Last edited:

RetroPokeFan

Not surprised that Ash will pretty much still be here.

Always thought the whole thing about Journeys being his last was so overblown (especially since it wouldn't be a good conclusion with this season's execution).

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah we’re over it. We know that’s it’s okay to not have a goal or dream to follow initially, like we get it. We’ve gotten it 3 times over by now.

Any excuse against people upset that the girls don’t battle anymore and about their overall treatment in the show now are so strange. Like are you really going so hard for writing that you know can be better? Makes no sense to me
Agree
Even a cat could have written a better story for Koharu lol
It was the most trivial plot everrrr

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
- Continue the Journeys setup of globetrotting, include Paldea into the mix
- Have Ash wrangle with how to become a Master now that he's #1/#2 of known PWC participants. Actually explore the topic in a meaningful way.
- JJM are now fully aware of how strong Ash is now, so have them consult and discuss what's next for their lives. Lead it to provoking Giovanni to be more proactive because hey, this is actually a strong Pikachu worth stealing now, and get the organization at large involved.
- Shrink the universe down and bring back all the friends and rotate them in and out as they knock out their goals one by one as Ash comes closer to discovering what his endgame is. Dawn winning a Grand Festival, Brock demonstrating his credentials as a Pokemon Doctor, Serena finding true independence and leadership, Cilan becoming an S Class Sommelier, etc.. Put a bow on it by having Iris and Misty, and Goh and Chloe, point out that the end doesn't have to have an end, so to speak, as they're still working on what they want to do.
- Dismantle Team Rocket in some fashion, sparing JJM in the process.
- Wrap up the idea of everlasting adventure with a timeskip (aged up or not) to another PWC M8 with some fresh and old faces, but Ash just bails before the finals because he's found what he's looking for. Misty and Brock decide to go with him, bringing everything back full circle.

Journeys right now isn't endgame, but it could be setup for an endgame of sorts, and it'd be great if they took advantage of what the PWC has set for Ash.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Basically her saying, in the wake of discussion of Ash in the next series and if Rica is getting too old, that she's still feeling young and points toward Masako Nozawa being in her 80s and still voice acting, so she won't be going anywhere soon either.
The icing on the cake is that this line about Goku’s seiyuu has been used by this forum. I love it when our thoughts align with the voice cast’s

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The icing on the cake is that this line about Goku’s seiyuu has been used by this forum. I love it when our thoughts align with the voice cast’s
Yeah, I brought her up on a few occasions. It's nice that Nozawa is a continuing inspiration for older seiyuus. Would love to have her voice a character in Pokemon and bounce off Ash for a bit, since it doesn't look like a DB anime is in the cards soon.
She never said she wanted to achieve it.
Her main goal is to become Satoshi's wife.
Ah, cool, she can tagteam with Chloe and Brock in this hypothetical and be the lesson that goals change and that's ok to do, that there is never a wrong answer no matter how late in the game you're in.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
This all kind of reminds be of the BS Kishimoto said concerning Sakura and “not being able to write female heroines”. The idea that the writers can’t write female characters with competent goals and have them battle because it overshadows Ash or they’re having trouble is dumb.

And it started in XY when they insisted on making females exclusively stay in the Showcase box (even shoehorning Shauna in there while the Tierno and Trevor were Ash’s rivals) and had the males battling exclusively.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This all kind of reminds be of the BS Kishimoto said concerning Sakura and “not being able to write female heroines”. The idea that the writers can’t write female characters with competent goals and have them battle because it overshadows Ash or they’re having trouble is dumb.

And it started in XY when they insisted on making females exclusively stay in the Showcase box (even shoehorning Shauna in there while the Tierno and Trevor were Ash’s rivals) and had the males battling exclusively.
I swear Kishimoto must be working for this anime now lol.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
It’s now or never, but I do think it’ll be announced in 2 weeks. The wording and timing are pretty blatant
This sounds like hopium/copium…

Keep laughing @UnovaMaster but this is going to happen

Are you counting your chickens before they hatch?

- Continue the Journeys setup of globetrotting, include Paldea into the mix
- Have Ash wrangle with how to become a Master now that he's #1/#2 of known PWC participants. Actually explore the topic in a meaningful way.
- JJM are now fully aware of how strong Ash is now, so have them consult and discuss what's next for their lives. Lead it to provoking Giovanni to be more proactive because hey, this is actually a strong Pikachu worth stealing now, and get the organization at large involved.
- Shrink the universe down and bring back all the friends and rotate them in and out as they knock out their goals one by one as Ash comes closer to discovering what his endgame is. Dawn winning a Grand Festival, Brock demonstrating his credentials as a Pokemon Doctor, Serena finding true independence and leadership, Cilan becoming an S Class Sommelier, etc.. Put a bow on it by having Iris and Misty, and Goh and Chloe, point out that the end doesn't have to have an end, so to speak, as they're still working on what they want to do.
- Dismantle Team Rocket in some fashion, sparing JJM in the process.
- Wrap up the idea of everlasting adventure with a timeskip (aged up or not) to another PWC M8 with some fresh and old faces, but Ash just bails before the finals because he's found what he's looking for. Misty and Brock decide to go with him, bringing everything back full circle.

Journeys right now isn't endgame, but it could be setup for an endgame of sorts, and it'd be great if they took advantage of what the PWC has set for Ash.
This is all stuff that could be wrapped up on the extra episodes that were in the TPCi press release for Ultimate Journeys.

she can tagteam with Chloe and Brock

Serena finding true independence and leadership
Tell me you hate Amourshipping without telling me you hate Amourshipping.
Anyways I hope Ash ages by 20 years in SV and Ash and Serena’s kid takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.