• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’m confused if I’m happy or sad. We haven’t gotten any official news of the SV but we also haven’t had any new titles revealed in awhile. Pessimism and Hopium are having a back and forth battle

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
No confusion regarding emotions on my end. All I feel is irritated, discouraged, and pretty much downright angry by this point.
To me a annoying as heck

SatoSereFan224888

We'll just wait and see. Besides, I so far see Ash catch Quaxly and Armarogue.
Honestly I don’t see Ash in Paldea. My SV cast idea would be Florian, Arven, and Penny. Nemona would be Florian’s rival.

Remmie

What I would like would be for Ashe to win against Leon and his journey coming to an end and then when SV comes up it would be another protagonist, either Florian or Juliana, and it would be focused on Paldea more, I feel Galar didn't get explored enough in Journeys, like we didn't see 5 gym leaders at all (Milo, Nessa, Kabu, Gordie and Melony in the anime except Twilight Wings).

SatoSereFan224888

What I would like would be for Ashe to win against Leon and his journey coming to an end and then when SV comes up it would be another protagonist, either Florian or Juliana, and it would be focused on Paldea more, I feel Galar didn't get explored enough in Journeys, like we didn't see 5 gym leaders at all (Milo, Nessa, Kabu, Gordie and Melony in the anime except Twilight Wings).
I do think Ash will beat Leon which will conclude his journey.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Most likely the protagonists of SV anime are going to be anime only characters, most in game characters will be neglected as usual.

Redstar45

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Why isn't the current Pokémon Anime come up with a creative ideas: Thunder Town, a Anime Exclusive place in Galar Region. Y'know with Electric types to Introduce Bellibolt there along with Iono at a Electric-type Festival? It would be a okayish idea to introduce new character well as a new Pokémon to make Ash interested in Paldea Region
Town with full of electric type mons? Iono's city might have biggest chance, because she's a popular influencer and her fans might have also electric type pokemon in that city.

Imagine Iono call him with rotomsmartphone and congratulate him a Master Tournament winning and Ash suddenly interested about Paldea region because of Bellibolt, lol.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
We don't know that.....give the trailer....look like Leon is put up a more fight.....
They have full 4 episodes unlike Alain and Diantha which they barely did with 1O minutes. Feel better now?

And...
This might be a hidden spoiler, but during first episode Ash vs Leon, that Team R said will find out who 1st strongest pokemon and steal it for Team R - which basically might be a Pikachu because final clash Z-move and G-MAX.

Redstar45

They have full 4 episodes unlike Alain and Diantha which they barely did with 1O minutes. Feel better now?

And...
This might be a hidden spoiler, but during first episode Ash vs Leon, that Team R said will find out who 1st strongest pokemon and steal it for Team R - which basically might be a Pikachu because final clash Z-move and G-MAX.
That always a JJ&M stick since 1997-now ......unless Giovanni getting involved

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Is this the first situation ever where the anime started later than the games? Or is this just a sad exception to the rule?
Assuming that there even is a new anime to go along with the games.

Akashin

Is this the first situation ever where the anime started later than the games? Or is this just a sad exception to the rule?
If you really want to split hairs, there was a five day gap between the release of Black and White and the start of BW, and a four day gap between the release of X and Y and the start of its anime. OS is it’s own situation, but otherwise the games and anime have been as close to being in lockstep as could be expected.

Town with full of electric type mons? Iono's city might have biggest chance, because she's a popular influencer and her fans might have also electric type pokemon in that city.

Imagine Iono call him with rotomsmartphone and congratulate him a Master Tournament winning and Ash suddenly interested about Paldea region because of Bellibolt, lol.
Fair enough, an Festival in Iono's City would be full of Electric Type Pokémon and it would be a interesting meeting like how Alexa met Ash back at Decolore Islands.

Sorry for late Reply

SatoSereFan224888

We don't know that.....give the trailer....look like Leon is put up a more fight.....
I never said it would be easy for Ash to beat Leon. It’s going to be a tough battle but Ash will find a way to win.

MaMcMu

For a hopeful gen 9 anime (no mini series), they should have Naotoshi Shida of One Piece fame. It worked on Digimon of all franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.