• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I have a feeling that the certain mon is one of those Pokémon people hate at first but then start love after the initial shock wears off.

Last edited:

johno1995

Ash with a chompin' Fuecoco pls. I can also see Pawmi having a gag where it defibrillates knocked out trainers/Pokemon.

There's so many great designs this gen that I'd hate to see the anime end before this region. One of my favorite aspects of the anime is seeing the Pokemon's personalities come to life a bit more. The anime made me really like Dracovish!

SatoSereFan224888

Ash with a chompin' Fuecoco pls. I can also see Pawmi having a gag where it defibrillates knocked out trainers/Pokemon.

There's so many great designs this gen that I'd hate to see the anime end before this region. One of my favorite aspects of the anime is seeing the Pokemon's personalities come to life a bit more. The anime made me really like Dracovish!
I think the anime will have a new hero. I have a good feeling Ash isn’t going to be around in SV.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I know this is unlikely, but considering Primeape's new evolution, could it be a sign for Ash's Primeape finally returning?

I mean, this evolution is scary, but being a Ghost type could give Ash another one besides Gengar.

And yes, I know it's unlikely because Ash's Butterfree didn't return for the debut of Butterfree Gigantamax, or Ash's Lapras for the debuth of Gigantamax Lapras, or Ash's Pidgeot for Pidgeot's Megaevolution. But hey!, I can dream, can't I?

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I know this is unlikely, but considering Primeape's new evolution, could it be a sign for Ash's Primeape finally returning?

I mean, this evolution is scary, but being a Ghost type could give Ash another one besides Gengar.

And yes, I know it's unlikely because Ash's Butterfree didn't return for the debut of Butterfree Gigantamax, or Ash's Lapras for the debuth of Gigantamax Lapras, or Ash's Pidgeot for Pidgeot's Megaevolution. But hey!, I can dream, can't I?
No, that would require good and brave writing.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
No, that would require good and brave writing.

Right. But who know? If Ash actually beat Leon (which I doubt because I bet the match could actually end up in a tie), Primeape could see it from a TV an decide to return with his original trainer, now that he's a full champion.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Right. But who know? If Ash actually beat Leon (which I doubt because I bet the match could actually end up in a tie), Primeape could see it from a TV an decide to return with his original trainer, now that he's a full champion.
I wish, but at this point I just think they'll get rid of Ash, unfortunately. They have endless possibilities no matter what happens in the battle (I think he's winning) but I don't think they are brave or want to put the effort to go to the next level.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I always thought GF cared more about Decidueye over the other two. Got into Pokken, they recommended it for Smash to Sakurai over Incineroar, got a regional form and was a starter in PLA, etc... Decidueye was just an unfortunate case where despite its massive popularity, it's base form was even more popular. Basically a Piplup/Empoleon situation. It is admittedly weak competitively compared to the other two but base Charizard is also weaker than the other Kanto starters competitively and that never stopped favoritism lol
I thought Blastoise was the weakest one in competitive? Unless Gen 8 changed something since I haven't played much of Gen 8 competitive

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
I thought Blastoise was the weakest one in competitive? Unless Gen 8 changed something since I haven't played much of Gen 8 competitive
Depends on the format. Venusaur and Zard are monsters in VGC, while Venusaur is the best one in Smogon singles. Blastoise is better than Charizard in singles due to Shell Smash and doesn't rely on Heavy Duty Boots to avoid Stealth Rock damage.

Looking at the SV game plot Ash actually can be used
The game looks like the darkest and most serious Pokémon game yet so I hope the anime is the same way. Then again Alola’s game was dark and look what they did with the anime…

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
saw the gen 9 leaks of the new pokemon and starter final evolution, and they look horrendous in my opinion. I can safety full heartly surmise that the anime will be skipping over alot of Gen 9 in the new arc coming up.
I felt the same about Gen 8 starters when they first got final evos leaked and I ended up loving them with them growing on me and me liking their designs
I can see the same happen for the SV starters. I wouldn't mind Ash not getting a starter again coz it's fun to see more unpredictable SV mons, but if he had to get one, I'm putting my weight behind Meowscarada

Based on the leaks, I'd like Ash to get Meowscarada/Gimmighoul's evo, That Ttar paradox form, that Volcarona ancient paradox form/Salamence ancient paradox form, Cereludge/Amarouge (one of them), Dunsparce evolution (it's such a troll i unironically dig it), Toadscruel (I feel it'll be a fun addition), the Pseudo legendary (mixed on its design but it has potential).

I feel this would be a fun mix of cool badass mons while covering wide arrays of fun potentials

Status
Not open for further replies.