• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Assuming a scenario where the show goes on, I think they might do what they did with BW back in the day and reveal Ash's Paldea look after tomorrow's episode.

Hopefully

Depends on the format. Venusaur and Zard are monsters in VGC, while Venusaur is the best one in Smogon singles. Blastoise is better than Charizard in singles due to Shell Smash and doesn't rely on Heavy Duty Boots to avoid Stealth Rock damage.
I recall the line also has Rapid Spin which gets rid of the traps, so there's that as well.

kickachu

Momentai!
Two questions where are the leaks coming from and can anybody post them so I can see and two think Chloe will come to paldea with ash and goh if he gies so she can decide what to do

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Two questions where are the leaks coming from and can anybody post them so I can see and two think Chloe will come to paldea with ash and goh if he gies so she can decide what to do

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
I wish, but at this point I just think they'll get rid of Ash, unfortunately. They have endless possibilities no matter what happens in the battle (I think he's winning) but I don't think they are brave or want to put the effort to go to the next level.

Like I said before, they can't get rid of Ash because they can't get rid of Pikachu, who is the true start of the show. Besides, some pieces of the anime's Gen 9 have bee revealed already; and as always, it reveals Pikachu alongside the main Pokemon of the new Generation (the starters and the Legendaries).

And about the next level? I think they actually go one level up each Generation.
+ Ash's progress on Pokemon League: Kanto (16) > Johto (8) > Hoenn (8) > Sinnoh (4) > Unova (8) > Kalos (2) > Alola (Winner).
+ Ash's getting new Pokemon Types on each region: Several in Kanto > Ground (Donphan) in Johto > Ice (Glalie) in Hoenn > Dragon (Gible) in Sinnoh > Dark (Krookodile) and Rock (Boldore) in Unova >Dark (Greninja) in Kalos > Steel (Melmetal) in Alola > Ghost (Gengar).
+ They try different variations for Ash's team each Generation. The most popular used to be Grass Type (ususally starter) - Water Type (usually starter) - Fire Type (usually starter) - Flying Type (usually regional bird).

kickachu

Momentai!
Like I said before, they can't get rid of Ash because they can't get rid of Pikachu, who is the true start of the show. Besides, some pieces of the anime's Gen 9 have bee revealed already; and as always, it reveals Pikachu alongside the main Pokemon of the new Generation (the starters and the Legendaries).

And about the next level? I think they actually go one level up each Generation.
+ Ash's progress on Pokemon League: Kanto (16) > Johto (8) > Hoenn (8) > Sinnoh (4) > Unova (8) > Kalos (2) > Alola (Winner).
+ Ash's getting new Pokemon Types on each region: Several in Kanto > Ground (Donphan) in Johto > Ice (Glalie) in Hoenn > Dragon (Gible) in Sinnoh > Dark (Krookodile) and Rock (Boldore) in Unova >Dark (Greninja) in Kalos > Steel (Melmetal) in Alola > Ghost (Gengar).
+ They try different variations for Ash's team each Generation. The most popular used to be Grass Type (ususally starter) - Water Type (usually starter) - Fire Type (usually starter) - Flying Type (usually regional bird).
Can you show me a link

Broseph08

If Ash does end up returning, I can already see how they will do the tournament arc for Paldea. Since getting all 8 badges puts you in the champion rank, the tournament can include all 'champion rank' trainers where Ash can battle members of the Elite 4, Geeta, etc..

Master Pikachu 11

Are you sure about that? I believe you've only said it like 200 times.
I know they sound like a broken record
I think the anime will have a new hero. I have a good feeling Ash isn’t going to be around in SV.
We know where you stand there is no reason to continue to repeat yourself
I felt the same about Gen 8 starters when they first got final evos leaked and I ended up loving them with them growing on me and me liking their designs
I can see the same happen for the SV starters. I wouldn't mind Ash not getting a starter again coz it's fun to see more unpredictable SV mons, but if he had to get one, I'm putting my weight behind Meowscarada

Based on the leaks, I'd like Ash to get Meowscarada/Gimmighoul's evo, That Ttar paradox form, that Volcarona ancient paradox form/Salamence ancient paradox form, Cereludge/Amarouge (one of them), Dunsparce evolution (it's such a troll i unironically dig it), Toadscruel (I feel it'll be a fun addition), the Pseudo legendary (mixed on its design but it has potential).

I feel this would be a fun mix of cool badass mons while covering wide arrays of fun potentials
not feeling Gimmighoul’s evo, I like Cereludge better as Ash’s 2nd ghost type Pokémon over it. I agree with most of what you said beside that.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I know this is unlikely, but considering Primeape's new evolution, could it be a sign for Ash's Primeape finally returning?

I mean, this evolution is scary, but being a Ghost type could give Ash another one besides Gengar.

And yes, I know it's unlikely because Ash's Butterfree didn't return for the debut of Butterfree Gigantamax, or Ash's Lapras for the debuth of Gigantamax Lapras, or Ash's Pidgeot for Pidgeot's Megaevolution. But hey!, I can dream, can't I?
Maybe Ash's Tauros will battle one of the new forms.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Oh boy oh Boy OH BOY!

According to the leaks

Looks like the Galar Starters got a ticket to Paldea

Now Goh is able to freely travel with his boyfriend Ash into the Paldea Region! <3
HUH!?

What's the source?

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Status
Not open for further replies.