• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I genuinely hope they follow a lot of the story of this game for the next anime. Could legitimately be awesome
Wew boy I am legit extremely curious to see how the Anime is gonna handle a certain plot point that happens in the Post Game. (For those who saw, you know exactly what I'm talking about...)

But then again, given how the Anime changed Lusamine's storyline entirely, I'm sure they'll find a way to mess up this Storyline too

Minor Spoiler
Plus I kinda doubt Arven will even appear in the Anime

Last edited:

World Turtle

I am going to be completely honest with you guys: having seen all the new Pokemon on the leaks thread I'm not really feeling this generation. Like there is stuff I like sure, but nothing is really screaming to me "OMG Ash must get this!" I don't know why. Maybe I'm still disappointed in the lack of Galar captures and the two he got were among my least favorite Pokemon of that generation. Like I just can't get hyped or my hopes up for anything. At most I hope for six Paldea capturesn since I like to see each region with a full team to represent.

AARTX

Dead inside…
I am going to be completely honest with you guys: having seen all the new Pokemon on the leaks thread I'm not really feeling this generation. Like there is stuff I like sure, but nothing is really screaming to me "OMG Ash must get this!" I don't know why. Maybe I'm still disappointed in the lack of Galar captures and the two he got were among my least favorite Pokemon of that generation. Like I just can't get hyped or my hopes up for anything. At most I hope for six Paldea capturesn since I like to see each region with a full team to represent.
Let’s wait until the honeymoon phase is over XD.

Wew boy I am legit extremely curious to see how the Anime is gonna handle a certain plot point that happens in the Post Game. (For those who saw, you know exactly what I'm talking about...)

But then again, given how the Anime changed Lusamine's storyline entirely, I'm sure they'll find a way to mess up this Storyline too

Minor Spoiler
Plus I kinda doubt Arven will even appear in the Anime
I hope they follow the post game plot exactly. It seems so sick.
Then again they completely flanderized Alola so -_-

k6666

Pikachu Fan
yes at the possibility of him going to paldea

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
He’s now goong to crush Serena’s dreams by becoming the best in pokemon performances
Big brain Ash then will conquer TR and become the leader to further realize his dream

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
The only way I can see Ash continuing is that the Naranja Academy/Uva Academy (whichever one they adapt) gets in contact with Ash and he is invited to join their Champion rank trainers in Paldea after the students there watched his victory on TV. That's how I can see Ash moving forward, but the writers will have to be careful to know that nerfing him will lead to viewer backlash.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
I'm like 60-70% sure we will never see him achieve his dream of being a Pokemon Master, regardless of whether he stays or goes (like even in his hypothetical final episode as the protagonist, he'll still be pursuing this dream and it will forever remain vague).

SatoSereFan224888

The only way I can see Ash continuing is that the Naranja Academy/Uva Academy (whichever one they adapt) gets in contact with Ash and he is invited to join their Champion rank trainers in Paldea after the students there watched his victory on TV. That's how I can see Ash moving forward, but the writers will have to be careful to know that nerfing him will lead to viewer backlash.
But Ash rejects it because he feels he doesn’t need any more schooling. Besides he just became the world champ. He doesn’t need to go to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.