• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoSereFan224888

May too. She should have won a Grand Festival.
And also Serena and Ash being together
Well I think May has won a grand festival but it was so long ago. I think she has retired from contests for a while but Lisia wanted her to come watch with her and Serena and wear her old contest outfit. I guess May hesitated but said fine so as not to feel Lisia's wrath. Also I do think Ash & Serena will get married but I feel someone doesn't want those 2 together.

SatoSereFan224888

I can name a couple people on this forum right now

Because I’m a Chatot repeating that over and over again?
But I was talking in anime-universe, not real life. I think Lisia is the main person. Maybe Goh as well.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
But I was talking in anime-universe, not real life. I think Lisia is the main person. Maybe Goh as well.
And I think you had too many drinks or are reading too much bad fanfics

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
May too. She should have won a Grand Festival.
And also Serena and Ash being together
Won't even bother with the last thing but for the former, May yes Can absolutely also fit into this category, or she could have gone the Serena route of being an idol and being in a famous idol group with Serena and Lisia and being reverred as the Hoenn princess. I think that's a great ending for her, plus I never felt her needing to become a top coordinator was as desired as Dawn was, what she wanted was to be a talented coordinator and Pokemon performer with contests, which she seems to be doing very well. Plus I doubt Kaori will ever voice her again
Hey. I drew that. I'm surprised someone posted it here lol
Damn that's your account?? Just followed and your artworks are absolutely stunning man!

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Maybe we get the preview for the new series on the special preview they always share around the New Year time.

In my scenario the companions are Nemona, Arven, Penny and Iono.
I'm not expecting Ash to have rivals as his companions because they usually have the same goals as him, and it would be boring to have to watch the same Gyms be challenged twice.

SatoSereFan224888

Maybe we get the preview for the new series on the special preview they always share around the New Year time.

In my scenario the companions are Nemona, Arven, Penny and Iono.
Honestly if Ash was to travel to and explore Paldea he should travel the region by himself. Also I don’t want him enrolling at the school.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Assuming we still get a Paldea saga with Ash and Pika, aside from the obvious like what they'll do with him in the region, I'm sorta curious on how they'll handle his captures this time around. Back to the old formula? Or "Journeys Style" in which both "the past and present are featured".

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I just had a scary thought

What if at some point in Gen 10 or Gen 11, Goh's English VA has to be replaced, causing another 2006 controversy
Bold of you to assume Goh is sticking around for Gen 11, lol. We don't even know if he is staying for Gen 9 in the first place!

We'll survive. Little kids aren't going to notice a change in VAs, and people old enough to complain about it on Twitter are probably watching the subs, anyway, so they won't care.

Guy100

I recently said this in another form, so here are my thoughts on the anime moving foward.

Some fans may disagree, but having been shown the most latest interview involving Mr. Yuyuma addressing Ash's goal of being a Pokemon Master, I'm now convinced that the show will soon address this enigma eventually, using the same concept of how Ash inspired a Child Kukui to come up with the idea to create an Alola Leaugue Tournament, based on hearing all about Ash's description of how trainers connect with their pokemon through battle tournaments.

If the writers plan to follow something similar, by making a child like dream a reality within the pokemon universe, especially if the concept of Pokemon Master does not officially exist, I'll assume that Ash will accomplish some type of feat that no trainer or very few had ever done before him which will get him a mass recognition to dub him the title of Pokemon Master.

Heck, I'll even liken the above scenario to how in the story of One Piece, the title of Pirate King was nothing but a silly dream that was made up until Gol D Roger attained the One Piece which was the ultimate treasure no pirate had ever claimed, which officially made the Title of Pirate King real.

With that said, its seems highly possible, based on Mr. Yuyuma calling the title of Pokemon Master "a silly child dream", that Ash came up with the concept of being a Pokemon Master after reading some fictional childhood story or legend he found out about and wanted to make this fiction into a reality.

If I were to guess a scenario of how Ash's goal of being a Pokemon Master would correlate to him going to Gen 9 Paldea region, it may in fact involve Ash being invited as special guest to participate in a special training course at the Paldea training school to showcase his skills to the professors in order to help train students.

Because Ash is now a world renowned trainer, I'm assuming the Paldea professors will want to know more about his adventures, and goals, which Ash will end up introducing the idea of wanting to become a Pokemon Master to the Paldea Professors, whom will eventually get the idea to develop an official school and tournament which will allow pokemon trainers around the world the opportunity to attend in order to become a real Pokemon Master.

Since Ash is now considered the best trainer in the world, it would make the most sense for world renowned professors, such as the ones in Paldea, to take his idea concept of being a Pokemon Master, literally, and want to make this child hood title fantasy a reality. In my opinion, this seems to be the most best case scenario to making Ash's dream a reality.

SatoSereFan224888

Because Ash is now a world renowned trainer, I'm assuming the Paldea professors will want to know more about his adventures, and goals, which Ash will end up introducing the idea of wanting to become a Pokemon Master to the Paldea Professors, whom will eventually get the idea to develop an official school and tournament which will allow pokemon trainers around the world the opportunity to attend in order to become a real Pokemon Master.

Since Ash is now considered the best trainer in the world, it would make the most sense for world renowned professors, such as the ones in Paldea, to take his idea concept of being a Pokemon Master, literally, and want to make this child hood title fantasy a reality. In my opinion, this seems to be the most best case scenario to making Ash's dream a reality.
Well I think the only way to bring Ash to Paldea would be he gives a lecture to beginning trainers. He shouldn’t become a full ti e character. This should be a one-off.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Well I think the only way to bring Ash to Paldea would be he gives a lecture to beginning trainers. He shouldn’t become a full ti e character. This should be a one-off.
Does not matter if writers or someone in higher up wanted him back then he back

Status
Not open for further replies.