• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
they should go back to their 90s roots and replace Ash with a poliwhirl trainer. give it the mascot status it deserved from the start, TPC.

SatoSereFan224888

It would depend on how it’s handled. But O doubt that they would actually go down the route of having Ash become evil.
Yeah. It would be suicide if they made Ash evil.

ShuckFam

I don’t like the idea of Ash being a villain. He’s so loved, turning him heel wouldn’t go well with fans.
Ash just punches Goh in the face for no reason.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Ash just punches Goh in the face for no reason.
I mean considering how divisive Goh is, I think some people would consider Ash to be a hero for that

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
this one leaker called Grookey he was the one who said Pikachu and G max Cinderace would battle in episode 132 ( his since deleted it tho I wish I took a screenshot)
But his been posting about "Journeys 2" since September and his post line up with what Khu posted in Nov 1 ( and we all know Khu is an actual leaker) so I'm starting to wonder if all 3 are gonna be in the new anime.
I’m calling BS here. This feels like an account that is just making things up. I looked through their tweets and the “predictions” for 133 and 134 don’t line up with the episode summaries.

Niormon

I’m calling BS here. This feels like an account that is just making things up. I looked through their tweets and the “predictions” for 133 and 134 don’t line up with the episode summaries.
I mean the summery for episode 132 didn't tell us about ash old pokemon ether but they showed up anyways summery aren't gonna spoil stuff

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I mean the summery for episode 132 didn't tell us about ash old pokemon ether but they showed up anyways summery aren't gonna spoil stuff
The spoilers for 134 are about TRio in a PM episode that continues from where the previous one leaves off and supposedly takes place while TRio is cheering on Ash.

If it possible? Maybe, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

It feels like an elaborate fan fiction masquerading as leaks.

Niormon

If it possible? Maybe, but I HIGHLY doubt it.
The reason I'm giving it the benefit of doubt is the part about the part about " island locked in ancient times" I'm 95 perecent sure that's gen 9 promotion in this episode and it lines up about the whole "goh going to peldea" part of the leak

FhknZmRVEAAf3BH

edit now that I think about it Khu's anime leaks are always in your face like the master 8 ones or the Pikachu,Eeevee and Grooky ( whoch are the partner pokemon of are three current character) like he doesn't put much thought in the anime ones

Last edited:
they should go back to their 90s roots and replace Ash with a poliwhirl trainer. give it the mascot status it deserved from the start, TPC.
Poliwag is the mascot for Amourshipping…
If SV has Ash Goh and Chloe AGAIN then I would quit the show

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I'm starting to think the main reason is because they want to keep Goh or want to hide the fact if is there or not I actually starting to wonder if Khu's riddle ( which is this) is related to the new anime we have 8 eevee and 8 gyms ( the leaker blow says Kohoru is gonna challange gyms after watching ash vs leon

this one leaker called Grookey he was the one who said Pikachu and G max Cinderace would battle in episode 132 ( his since deleted it tho I wish I took a screenshot)
But his been posting about "Journeys 2" since September and his post line up with what Khu posted in Nov 1 ( and we all know Khu is an actual leaker) so I'm starting to wonder if all 3 are gonna be in the new anime.

Do you really beluieve the Grookey Guy?

Have you read his whole twitter?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I believe that this rumor is most likely fake. Chloe was basically treated like crap for the entirety of Journeys and was basically treated like a minor character, so it's weird to have her suddenly become the new main protagonist of the entire anime. Not to mention the fact that Chloe herself doesn't appear to like battles, so it would be a complete 180 if she suddenly turned into a female version of Ash.

Niormon

Do you really beluieve the Grookey Guy?

Have you read his whole twitter?
You mean believe everything he says? like I said 95% because it adds up with what Khu is saying about the anime's future and he did say Ash would win a week before we saw it and this place was pretty much saying "ash is gonna lose" until the forum got proven wrong he even said Pikachu would beat G max cinderace which I did say in the upcoming spoiler section back then now regret I didn't take a screenshot of that post
as for Chloe, battling is the only thing she never tried and is it that strange that Ash vs Leon didn't motive her learn?

edit not telling you guys to believe it but I'm gonna see what episode 133 offers if everything he says lines up

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
You mean believe everything he says? like I said 95% because it adds up with what Khu is saying about the anime's future and he did say Ash would win a week before we saw it and this place was pretty much saying "ash is gonna lose" until the forum got proven wrong even said Pikachu would beat G max cinderace which I did say in the upcoming spoiler section now regret I didn't take a screenshot of that post
Except it's just nonsensical. It would be just out of nowhere if Chloe, who was portrayed as a kind and gentle girl who hates battles, was suddenly turned into a female clone of Ash.

Niormon

Except it's just nonsensical. It would be just out of nowhere if Chloe, who was portrayed as a kind and gentle girl who hates battles, was suddenly turned into a female clone of Ash.
I mean how do we know episode 132 didn't motive her? the base of that story line is there

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I mean how do we know episode 132 didn't motive her? the base of that story line is there
It would just be off, especially considering that unlike all those other trainers that Chloe interacted with Ash doesn't own an Eeveelution. If they were going to go that route they would have had Ash capture one of the Eeveelutions.

Niormon

It would just be off, especially considering that unlike all those other trainers that Chloe interacted with Ash doesn't own an Eeveelution. If they were going to go that route they would have had Ash capture one of the Eeveelutions.
I mean ash doesn't need to have an eevee if his gonna teach her about battles, like I said episode 133 is gonna be the thing that ether proves or discredits what he says

edit looking at Khu's tweet again I count 8 Eeveeltuions pokemon normally has 8 gyms eevee is front and center and not pikachu I'm just saying there is riddle in this post.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I mean ash doesn't need to have an eevee if his gonna teach her about battles, like I said episode 133 is gonna be the thing that ether proves or discredits what he says
Well, every trainer who Chloe interacted with had an Eeveelution on their team. So it would be weird if Chloe ended up being inspired by someone who doesn't own one. It would just be a poorly written conclusion to a poorly written story.

Niormon

Well, every trainer who Chloe interacted with had an Eeveelution on their team. So it would be weird if Chloe ended up being inspired by someone who doesn't own one. It would just be a poorly written conclusion to a poorly written story.
I edit my post in regards to Khu riddle if you can break it down go right ahead maybe you can tell what it means because for me it matches the leak from GrookyE

Status
Not open for further replies.