• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I also don't think that they would have Eevee completely replace Pikachu as the mascot of Pokemon.

Niormon

I also don't think that they would have Eevee completely replace Pikachu as the mascot of Pokemon.
I don't think so ether but the Khu having Ash being sad might not have been about PWC but the future of the anime like his saying "people won't like ash taking back set a little bit" that's how I see the "sad Ash tweet" when you start to break it down like that thing being to click and I you can't just ask me to ignore that I'm gonna be thinking about this all night

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
If they want Pikachu to stay so badly they can give one to the new protagonist if there is one.

Niormon

the real question is, what will happened to Chloe or Goh after the end of Journeys?

Does They have a meaningful goodbye to the viewers and Ash and co?
Only time will tell we can talk about it until we are blue in the face but only the writers and the people in the know how know

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm also not buying that a show which for the past three generations has reduced the female main characters to passive, non-battling roles would suddenly have a female main protagonist with a battling goal. I'm only buying this if there was a massive executive change up behind the scenes that we don't know of and younger, more progressive writers and directors have taken over.

Niormon

I'm only buying this if there was a massive executive change up behind the scenes that we don't know of and younger, more progressive writers and directors have taken over.
This is something I agree with MAYBE there is something behind the scenes we don't know about once episode 133 to 135 airs we will have a better idea until then we have SV the game to keep us busy this week

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
This is something I agree with MAYBE there is something behind the scenes we don't know about once episode 133 to 135 airs we will have a better idea until then we have SV the game to keep us busy this week
We already know that production problems are going on, thanks in small part to the heavy amount of clip show episodes in a short time frame. Although, we've heard nothing about older writers and directors being forced out in favor of younger replacements. This writing staff is deeply conservative, as they're pushing female companions into passive, non-battling roles where they're only allowed to own cute, small, and/or stereotypically feminine Pokemon. The last female companion to not be written like this is Iris, and from XY onwards less female characters are shown as battlers. So, I'm not really expecting the show to have a female main protagonist with a battling-based goal with this current writing staff based on how they've treated the female main characters of the past three generations.

Niormon

We already know that production problems are going on, thanks in small part to the heavy amount of clip show episodes in a short time frame. Although, we've heard nothing about older writers and directors being forced out in favor of younger replacements. This writing staff is deeply conservative, as they're pushing female companions into passive, non-battling roles where they're only allowed to own cute, small, and/or stereotypically feminine Pokemon. The last female companion to not be written like this is Iris, and from XY onwards less female characters are shown as battlers. So, I'm not really expecting the show to have a female main protagonist with a battling-based goal with this current writing staff based on how they've treated the female main characters of the past three generations.
I don't disagree about how Female characters are treated on the show but I'm not going to completely discredit Khu ether he has no reason to bullshit hence why I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt who knows? by December you may or may not be shocked.

Look if it was just Grooky e saying this alone I wouldn't even think about it but its hard to ignore when Khu corroborates this espcally with a Grooky and an Eevee that isn't a coincidence and don't believe anyone who tells me it is

Last edited:
Some rando has been saying this since September. Don’t buy it.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Some rando has been saying this since September. Don’t buy it.
Yeah. It's just hard to buy. Like, why would Chloe, a character who's been sidelined and treated like a minor character, would suddenly become the new lead of the entire franchise and have her entire personality wiped to basically turn her into a female version of Ash? And this is especially the case considering how the female MCs were treated across the past three gens. As I said, the only way I can see this happening is if Eevee becomes the new mascot of Pokemon, fully replacing Pikachu, and most (or if not all) of the older writing and directing staff are fired and replaced with younger, more progressive and liberal replacements.

Niormon

I have those questions too But its there unless Khu is lying but then why would he?

edit if you guys can decipher the Pikachu,Eevee and Grooky code then by all means I will admit I was wrong.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't even know why they would fire a lot of the production staff and replace them with young progressive liberal types.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I will say THIS has been the lo

I will say this has been the longest we never had anime news
I don't know if a mass firing of the anime's staff is the reason why, especially considering that veteran staff members are still credited in the newest episodes. I believe that there is budget problems, which combined with COVID really strained the anime's production. Their decision to animate all the Masters Eight battles didn't help, as they originally only wanted to animate the battles that have Ash in them, those being Ash vs. Steven, Ash vs. Cynthia, and Ash vs. Leon, with the intent being that the rest of the battles would be relegated to still images. Their decision to actually show all those battles probably played a part in their budget issues.

Niormon

Their decision to actually show all those battles probably played a part in their budget issues.
I while some of those battles weren't good if they didn't do that the Iris episode would been really insults to all her fans especially when her character arc has been built up to this and for it to be still image? I don't chief seems kinda cap if you ask me

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Again can't ignore it if Khu himself is supporting it at least I'm not I'm gonna wait until episode 133 to know for sure
But Khu's relatively few anime posts aren't supporting what this alleged anime leaker has posted. It's...vague even for Khu, and it would be easy to "twist the prophecy" to match whatever anyone wants it to be.

For instance, the Eevee artwork that Khu posted doesn't provide anything specific that would support this leaker's points about Gen9, and it's a huge stretch to reach that conclusion.

It also doesn't help this "leakers" credibility when the "leaks" don't correlate at all with the information we have for 133 and 134.

edit if you guys can decipher the Pikachu,Eevee and Grooky code then by all means I will admit I was wrong.
I think you're overthinking this right now. There might not be anything to decipher. It looks like the standard advertising poster that may not have been used, and it aligns very closely with Chloe's JN arc of meeting all the Eeveelutions. It would be a huge stretch for this to be something related to Gen9.

Niormon

I think you're overthinking this right now. There might not be anything to decipher. It looks like the standard advertising poster that may not have been used, and it aligns very closely with Chloe's JN arc of meeting all the Eeveelutions. It would be a huge stretch for this to be something related to Gen9.
The way I see it ( at least for now ) its supposed to be anime news he wouldn't randomly post images for no reason if that were the case his game tweets would be the same just nonsense, 8 evolution could represent 8 gyms and according to the other leaker Chloe is supposed to take on the gym challenges I don't think its that much of straights to have an actual discussion and I already provide to you that episode 133 could actually be a gen 9 promotion if you read the gen 9 leaks and the episode summery I give you (the official one ) "an island locked away in the past" we could see certain pokemon that appear in gen 9, I plan to see what the episode has to offer because I'm more open to Goh the rest.

Jeal

Yeah, sure, because they are going to turn a girl who is not even a main character into the protagonist of the entire anime. If someone of the current cast is going to replace Ash, it's Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.