• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
That’s not true, if Ash’s Pikachu permanently died that would definitely be sadder.
That would be so devastating!

And a dog dying isn't inherently sad, it really depends on what sort of dog and what they were doing when it died. To me it is just like when humans die on television, whether it's tragic or not depends on who they are. I'm probably going to come off as a bit coldhearted for saying this but I ain't losing much sleep over a bloodthirsty pit bull owned by a neo-Nazi getting eaten by a bear. Certainly not nearly as much sleep as I'd lose over a courageous spaniel that gave her life to protect an innocent human baby from a python.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
While I certainly do not think those leaks are real
Id actually prefer if they were. Would make up a lot for Chloe's arc in JN, would be a great progression for Ash and make sense for Goh as well and why Project Mew might turn out to be anti climatic as it seems

Also, Nemona would be the perfect rival for Ash considering you know, she is champion rank

World Turtle

Could see Ash with all three Starters again. Also I could get behind him with the Grasshopper, Girafarig's evolution, and the Ice/Dragon Pseudo-Legendary (I haven't got everyone's names down yet). I could get behind Ash with one of the Fire knights in place of Fire croc.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
if you want me to be frank, another Dragon type is probably a lock on Ash’s Paldea roster. Assuming ofc he’s there and that there’ll be a Paldea saga.

raisus_77

Could see Ash with all three Starters again. Also I could get behind him with the Grasshopper, Girafarig's evolution, and the Ice/Dragon Pseudo-Legendary (I haven't got everyone's names down yet). I could get behind Ash with one of the Fire knights in place of Fire croc.
Perhaps this time all the 3 starters will reach their final evos.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Lmaoooooo I’m sorry but this is without a doubt the worst generation of Pokémon designs. This is coming from someone who loves the Gen 5 and 7 Pokédexes and has never seen the problems people seem to have with them from a design standpoint. But good lord….let’s just say I’d be more than okay with Ash continuing to catch older generation Pokémon instead

Lmaoooooo I’m sorry but this is without a doubt the worst generation of Pokémon designs. This is coming from someone who loves the Gen 5 and 7 Pokédexes and has never seen the problems people seem to have with them from a design standpoint. But good lord….let’s just say I’d be more than okay with Ash continuing to catch older generation Pokémon instead
Yes the designs are genius or really stupid.
Like Dunsparce’s Evolution just being a longer Dunsparce is peak laziness.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Yes the designs are genius or really stupid.
Like Dunsparce’s Evolution just being a longer Dunsparce is peak laziness.
I actually think that Dunsparce evolving into a bigger Dunsparce is great.

Side note: people around here really need to stop using the word lazy to describe things they don’t like.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
ye seeing the first few minutes of SV, there's definitely doors for seeing Ash head to Paldea.

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

ye seeing the first few minutes of SV, there's definitely doors for seeing Ash head to Paldea.
Ash is done as the main hero. It’s time someone new shines in the spotlight. Ash shouldn’t even travel to Paldea.

Master Pikachu 11

I actually like all the starters evolutions, I think he should get all three at least, I think the pseudo looks good too

Broseph08

I'd be down with Ash fully evolving all 3 starters this time around. That's something new that would feel fresh. We just got a gen where he got no starters and a team full of fan favorites so I'd like a more starter focused roster this time. Especially since at least with water or grass types, I can't really see many of the new ones as a member of his team outside the starters. For fire, I could see him getting either of the armor dudes even if he doesn't have Fuecoco

Morax

King of heroes
You don’t like wiglett? Get out

Status
Not open for further replies.