• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
So um,
Not really a major spoiler either
But Geeta after you beat the fourth or fifth gym badge is properly introduced by Nemona who's a Champion in the games at the beginning, and she says that Geeta is even greater, La Primera, No. 1 and champion among champions, the "Top Champion".
Does that well, remind you of anyone ELSE who might have obtained that title recently?
The World champion going against the Top champion amongs all champions in Paldea feels like a nice next challenge for Ash
I honestly see Ash staying for next gen tbh at this point, and probably being given a position by Clavell
And then in gen 10, there's going to be an even stronger one than Geeta that makes her look pedestrian in comparison. Eventually Ash will become trainer of the universe.

SatoSereFan224888

So um,
But Geeta after you beat the fourth or fifth gym badge is properly introduced by Nemona who's a Champion in the games at the beginning, and she says that Geeta is even greater, La Primera, No. 1 and champion among champions, the "Top Champion".
Does that well, remind you of anyone ELSE who might have obtained that title recently?
The World champion going against the Top champion amongs all champions in Paldea feels like a nice next challenge for Ash
I honestly see Ash staying for next gen tbh at this point, and probably being given a position by Clavell
Honestly I only see Ash making a sporadic appearance. To be honest SV will most likely focus on a new hero. Also Ash is busy traveling the world to fight trainers he's never met before plus get revenge on certain trainers like Tobias.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So um,
eh at any case, like it or hate it, Paldea does actually hold water for Ash heading there.

AARTX

Dead inside…
And then in gen 10, there's going to be an even stronger one than Geeta that makes her look pedestrian in comparison. Eventually Ash will become trainer of the universe.
And then he battles his future self who hates him because his dream of becoming a pokemon master was a futile dream to follow

images

SatoSereFan224888

eh at any case, like it or hate it, Paldea does actually hold water for Ash heading there.
I don’t. Ash is world champ. It’s time someone new shines in the limelight.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Honestly I really want to see the Gym Leaders properly in the anime not only a lot of them are really likable (Larry) but also because I quite like them having Terastal aces. Stuff like
Tulip with Florges, Iono with Mismagius, and Larry with Staraptor
feels unexpected but very fitting all at once, and seeing Ash or whoever challenges them have to overcome those curveballs would be fun.

ShuckFam

I just hope Ash gets a photo with all of his reserves (minus Greninja) before the S/V journey starts. Pidgeot and Primeape deserve to be in the picture too...

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
I'm HOPING they get rid of the Journeys aspect so badly. I love Arven and Nemona already and they definitely are up there in terms of rivals/companions. Bede, Marnie and Hop got done terribly. Hoping this a sign this series is ending since they're concluding everything
I still can't believe most of the Galar gym leaders got more screen time in an 8 episode mini series than the actual main show. Like who thought we needed the Marshtomp and Diglett episodes instead of seeing these popular characters???? I don't see how anyone can justify that decision.

Ash and Dunsparce have had a Tom and Jerry kind of relationship for years now. If he goes to Paldea, then Dudunsparce should be on his team. Imagine a mini arc of him struggling to catch a Dunsparce, only to finally get it and realize that it evolves into basically the same thing.

I still can't believe most of the Galar gym leaders got more screen time in an 8 episode mini series than the actual main show. Like who thought we needed the Marshtomp and Diglett episodes instead of seeing these popular characters???? I don't see how anyone can justify that decision.

Ash and Dunsparce have had a Tom and Jerry kind of relationship for years now. If he goes to Paldea, then Dudunsparce should be on his team. Imagine a mini arc of him struggling to catch a Dunsparce, only to finally get it and realize that it evolves into basically the same thing.
Ash needs a Dunsparce.

BobbbidyBob

I expect him to be paired with Koraidon because of Miraidon’s type, even though I personally prefer Miraidon
You know...the idea of Ash traveling the world on Miraidon’s back sounds fun, and if Miraidon can battle ...well, I imagine he could travel and battle other legendaries with Miraidon, I would dig that

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Kabu is an extremely popular character in Japan, I feel like not putting him in the show is missing out on free views

World Turtle

You know...the idea of Ash traveling the world on Miraidon’s back sounds fun, and if Miraidon can battle ...well, I imagine he could travel and battle other legendaries with Miraidon, I would dig that
Maybe that'll be what Ash does this saga? Seek out and battle legendary/mythical pokemon?

Huh, if that's the case if there is no primary six on six end battle maybe they can give Ash more than just 5 captures?

Durrendal

Ash needs a Dunsparce.
Ash is never going to get a Dunsparce.

It's based on a Tsuchinoko. Thing is a Japanese folk legend. There are prize money announced to capture it and people present fake ones. The whole idea behind it is that it cannot be caught.

Ash, being the personification of the viewer in some sense is never going to catch the Tsuchinoko-esque Dunsparce.

If you catch an urban legend, it's not an urban legend anymore, it's just a regular fact of life.

Master Pikachu 11

Maybe that'll be what Ash does this saga? Seek out and battle legendary/mythical pokemon?

Huh, if that's the case if there is no primary six on six end battle maybe they can give Ash more than just 5 captures?
I would like for him to get more then 5 and they could easily pull it off if they have stay in one location, heck I wouldn’t mind if they make his head quarters to be at Professor Oak’s lab and he does stuff for him which helps with his goal as a Pokémon Master

World Turtle

I would like for him to get more then 5 and they could easily pull it off if they have stay in one location, heck I wouldn’t mind if they make his head quarters to be at Professor Oak’s lab and he does stuff for him which helps with his goal as a Pokémon Master
Said before I know its unlikely, but if they're willing to give Goh a 100+ Pokemon. I don't see why they can't just give Ash 17 Pokemon with each covering a different type (Pikachu of course has the Electric spot).

In terms of distribution: at least 6 Paldea, 4 Galar, 1 Alola, 1 Kalos, 1 Hoenn, Larvitar (for the Rock-type slot), and three wild cards from any region.

BobbbidyBob

I just find the idea of Ash traveling on a legendary’s back so fun!. Plus Miraidon and Koraidon remind me of toothless from how to train your dragon XD

Status
Not open for further replies.