• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I know people hate when somebody does not grovel at their golden boy but imagine giving us a Nemona constantly arguing with Ash over who’s the better trainer or being arrogant since she’s too Champion ranked. Add along Arven as our broody male cook companion.

Idk who asked for Pokegirls to be passive most of the time, not engaging in battling most of the time and just hold plushies but we need a female companion to seem like his equal again.
I agree with you but unfortunately there will be glorified plushie holder (cause every generation needs their cute Unevolved marketable mascot Pokemon)

I just hope it's not the Poke Girl this time

Illusio

No words, only rage
Does each Galar cast member really need at least one episode of focus? Does each Galar Pokemon really need at least one episode of focus? No. Especially when most of those episodes are "fillers" that have dubious quality anyway...
And how is filler like the Marshtomp episode any better? If we're going to get filler of 'dubious quality', at least make it filler of Pokemon and characters we haven't seen because otherwise they barely or even flat out don't appear at all.

Last edited:

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
I believe a series with the slice-of-life aspects of a Pokemon school as done in SM + mini-arcs away from school where the protagonists go and compete in gyms/Contests/other events as done in OS-XY = best medium.

I also think they just need to retire Ash. There's literally nothing left for him to accomplish by being a main character.

If they really want to keep him....then time-skip to the future where he's a young adult, teaching at the school, and occasionally battling Champion-level trainers. Make him a recurring character who interacts/imparts teaching lessons for the protagonists, and in these episodes the writers can advance Ash attaining the goal of Pokemon Master.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
You have to wonder how they'll handle Sada and Turo considering they're version exclusives.... Same with the Paradox Pokemon.

Then again, they'll probably make it that Sada and Turo are husband and wife and thus making both of them, Arven's parents fr. And make both past and future paradox mons appear, and probably make them part of some chaotic plotline down the line if they bother.

You have to wonder how they'll handle Sada and Turo considering they're version exclusives.... Same with the Paradox Pokemon.

Then again, they'll probably make it that Sada and Turo are husband and wife and thus making both of them, Arven's parents fr. And make both past and future paradox mons appear, and probably make them part of some chaotic plotline down the line if they bother.
Sada and Turo aren’t husband and wife? :(

PsychoLogical

Sada and Turo aren’t husband and wife? :(
well...no. They never revealed who Arven's father/mother was in S/V. Only one over the other. Mother in Scarlet and Father in Violet.

Hence why I made the suggestion that the anime would probably canonically make them both Arven's parents and not just make one of them the parent.

Gingertail24

I know people hate when somebody does not grovel at their golden boy but imagine giving us a Nemona constantly arguing with Ash over who’s the better trainer or being arrogant since she’s too Champion ranked. Add along Arven as our broody male cook companion.

Idk who asked for Pokegirls to be passive most of the time, not engaging in battling most of the time and just hold plushies but we need a female companion to seem like his equal again.
Oh my gosh this. Can we please have a main battling female companion whose job isn't to hold the cute plushy Mon

Durrendal

I hope they keep the Journeys format and tell stories across the greater Pokemon world. While JN had execution issues, I liked that the broke out of the old formula.

The game characters can get their focus in the YouTube anime specials.

The tournament is presided over by the "One True Ash" that has yet to be crowned, and when Ash takes him out, it causes the timeline to fracture and starts a multiversal war...

Wait...that's the MCU.
The Ashpoint. The multiverse of Ashness. All ashes must work together to defeat the supreme evil corrupting all timelines and world in order to plunge them into darkness in an egomanical, despotic self worship: The lord of darkness, Goh.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
After doing 3 gyms, 2 titans and 2 star bosses, all I want is NOT HAVING neither Nemona nor Penny as major cast members.

Really, I've found them way that boring

At this rate, it'd be much better just keeping Chloe. At least, she isn't an annoyance

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
After doing 3 gyms, 2 titans and 2 star bosses, all I want is NOT HAVING neither Nemona nor Penny as major cast members.

Really, I've found them way that boring

At this rate, it'd be much better just keeping Chloe. At least, she isn't an annoyance
They probably won't be main cast members anyways. Nemona can't be a companion because she has the same goal as Ash and Penny, I'm not gonna talk about that one for now because I can't explain why she can't be a companion without massively spoiling SV.

PsychoLogical

eh if Ash was to do gyms again and Nemona was to be a companion, they could just hypothetically make it that she already beat the gyms and just wanted to start from scratch like Ash did.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I just want Penny as Ash's companion because she is utterly unintimidating as the leader of Team Star

It would be funny just to see her act like everyone's stereotypical image of a fanfic writer.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I just don't see Ash going to school again.
Of course he could fight team Star/Titans, but can they really put up a challenge?

Also the open world stuff makes it either easier since it gives the anime more freedom/ harder to base stories in the anime off since the 3 stories in the games are pretty basic in my opinion.

Star storyline is basically fighting the bullies who became bullies themselves after wanting to take revenge on the bullies who bullied them.

But if I had give Chloe/Ash/Gou a storyline
Ash: Gyms/Champion rank.
Gou: Team Star
Chloe: school/treasure hunt.

But as I said before, I just don't see them doing over 100 episodes on these three storylines.

CAN WE FINALLY GET A REAL VILLAIN TEAM AGAIN? Gen 7,8 and 9 are really letting me down in that department.

The most emotional/potential one was the treasure hunt tbh in my opinion

Last edited:

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Having all Nemona, Arven and Penny as Ash's companions would be great as they all have a strong background story that am provide amazing development if adapted good in the anime. Iono would round up the cast perfectly.

As for the rival, Rika would be so cool to see along with an anime original rival.

PsychoLogical

Having all Nemona, Arven and Penny as Ash's companions would be great as they all have a strong background story that am provide amazing development if adapted good in the anime. Iono would round up the cast perfectly.

As for the rival, Rika would be so cool to see along with an anime original rival.
ye tbh; the trio as shown throughout SV would actually make the perfect/ideal companions for Ash. Nemona's the battle girl, Arven the cook, and Penny as I guess the support. Although if it's gonna be a trio as it was most of the time, then Arven and Nemona are there.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Sure Nemona would be a perfect female Ash rival. It all depends if Chloe and Gou stay or go.
The Elite Four is pretty interesting. That child caught me off guard lol. The rest of the E4 is pretty old/boring in a way.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
ye tbh; the trio as shown throughout SV would actually make the perfect/ideal companions for Ash. Nemona's the battle girl, Arven the cook, and Penny as I guess the support. Although if it's gonna be a trio as it was most of the time, then Arven and Nemona are there.
Watch them dump Nemona,Arven and Penny for Chloe and Gou lol. That would NOT be worth it at all. I would hate SV already in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.