• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that most likely we're just gonna get a new set of anime OCs as the companions. None of the SV game characters are suitable companions.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The hell? There are A LOT of gym leaders and other SV characters who would be suitable as companions!
All of the Gym Leaders are adults and they're not gonna have an adult travel with Ash. Plus, Nemona's goal is the same as Ash and I'm not gonna explain why Nemona and Arven are unsuitable as Ash's companions because I can't do so without providing story spoilers for SV.

BobbbidyBob

You have to wonder how they'll handle Sada and Turo considering they're version exclusives.... Same with the Paradox Pokemon.

Then again, they'll probably make it that Sada and Turo are husband and wife and thus making both of them, Arven's parents fr. And make both past and future paradox mons appear, and probably make them part of some chaotic plotline down the line if they bother.
I prefer them as brother and sister

Eevee903

You are awesome!
All of the Gym Leaders are adults and they're not gonna have an adult travel with Ash.
I mean why not? It would be something refreshing.

Nemona is an actually good companion for Ash cause their personalities fit so well together. When battling Nemona I really thought I was battling a female Ash.

Arven could easily be a more interesting Brock.

And Penny would be pretty interesting too.

MunchMunch

All of the Gym Leaders are adults and they're not gonna have an adult travel with Ash. Plus, Nemona's goal is the same as Ash and I'm not gonna explain why Nemona and Arven are unsuitable as Ash's companions because I can't do so without providing story spoilers for SV.
Umm, they could still be companions tho? It's not like the anime hasn't changed how plots in the games happened. Also, not all of them are adults. I could see Ash traveling with Iono and Grusha.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I mean why not? It would be something refreshing.

Nemona is an actually good companion for Ash cause their personalities fit so well together. When battling Nemona I really thought I was battling a female Ash.
Because it would be boring to see every single Gym be battled twice.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
And so are female companions that only have one cute plushiemon that don't battle. I'll take 2 gym battles any day over this crap thats been happening since XY.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Ash could easily fight Champion trainers and Nemona gyms fixed. Don’t be so narrow-minded and give it a chance before saying it won't work or suck.Ash, Nemona, Arven and Penny would make a good group.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Watch them dump Nemona,Arven and Penny for Chloe and Gou lol. That would NOT be worth it at all. I would hate SV already in the anime.
They’re not going to anyways. Chloe and Go are not meant to stay for more than one series, no matter what anyone says.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Honestly love the school setup in the game but it needs a new main protagonist because I doubt Ash doing gyms ever again after beating Leon.

But I need the Paldea stories animated so badly, especially Arvens and Pennys so make one main protagonist and switch between Nemona, Arven and Penny.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
They’re not going to anyways. Chloe and Go are not meant to stay for more than one series, no matter what anyone says.
I hope so. Otherwise I am so done with this ****. Gou is mediocre and inconsistent at best and Chloe is too invisble to make any sort of impact.

In the worst case scenario I can see them making rivals out of Nemona, Arven and Penny for Ash,Gou and Chloe. But I would be reminded what could have been...

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Oh my gosh this. Can we please have a main battling female companion whose job isn't to hold the cute plushy Mon
They even sucked during this series. What battles has Dawn participated in despite being so many episodes? Serena was never getting anything, Chloe is a complete bust in that aspect, Misty is MIA etc so it just gets even more jarring that they have an issue with female characters battling

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
They even sucked during this series. What battles has Dawn participated in despite being so many episodes? Serena was never getting anything, Chloe is a complete bust in that aspect, Misty is MIA etc so it just gets even more jarring that they have an issue with female characters battling
It’s been like that for three generations, and possibly a fourth.

Durrendal

Has there ever been an offscreen or onscreen death in Pokemon series? I only remember the Stoutland, has there been any more such instances ?

ShadowForce720

Has there ever been an offscreen or onscreen death in Pokemon series? I only remember the Stoutland, has there been any more such instances ?
The Minior that Ash’s Poipole became friends with alongside all the other Minior in the group died and a Rayquaza came by to eat their remains.

In movie 5 Latios died, and in Lucario and the mystery of Mew Lucario died.

Oh and in the current series a character of the day was still greaving the death of their Cleffa.

Also in movie 20 which was set in the AU a Luxray was shown to have frozen to death while trying to keep Sorrel warm.

Then in movie 23 which also took place in the AU Loki’s parents died.

Gingertail24

Exactly, ever since DP the anime just flat out resist the idea. Sure character don't always need to battle, but it's sad that we haven't really had a battling pokegirl in so long. It's absolutely ridiculous

Doesn't help that all of Ash female rivals are kinda jokes. Minus korrina I guess if she counts

Status
Not open for further replies.