• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Has there ever been an offscreen or onscreen death in Pokemon series? I only remember the Stoutland, has there been any more such instances ?
Lysandre, Cyrus, Hunter J, and a Cleffa.

The Minior that Ash’s Poipole became friends with alongside all the other Minior in the group died and a Rayquaza came by to eat their remains.

In movie 5 Latios died, and in Lucario and the mystery of Mew Lucario died.

Oh and in the current series a character of the day was still greaving the death of their Cleffa.

Also in movie 20 which was set in the AU a Luxray was shown to have frozen to death while trying to keep Sorrel warm.

Then in movie 23 which also took place in the AU Loki’s parents died.
Snubbull in movie 21

Psajdak

They probably won't be main cast members anyways. Nemona can't be a companion because she has the same goal as Ash and Penny, I'm not gonna talk about that one for now because I can't explain why she can't be a companion without massively spoiling SV.
What if she can?

Anime is its own thing after all.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
This post alone was enough for me to learn that you are narrow-minded, non creative person without one single atom of imagination.

For all the problems that I may sometimes find with Pokemon franchise, I am glad that someone like you isn't in charge.

You are the worst Pokemon fan that I have ever met in my entire life.
This comment seems like a bit of an overreaction.

He's also right, we don't need to see the same gym leaders defeated by both Ash and Nemona eight times in a row.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

He's also right, we don't need to see the same gym leaders defeated by both Ash and Nemona eight times in a row.
The last point I should note, is a naive take. Thinking that they can’t be companions over the assumption they’ll both challenge gyms is a naive and lousy take.

Psajdak

Of course it was an overreaction...

That said, the reason I call him narrow-minded is because he, just like you now, gave impression that people who make anime absolutely must have both of them do the same thing.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
No,but if we are honest Nemona is an Ash 2.0. And it is great cause:
a) Since she is also a "Champion" neither needs to hold back.
b) She would make a great female rival.
c) Neither technically needs to do gyms anymore.

This point onward,they will need to make rivals very strong or at least make them use a gimmick that Ash hasn't seen yet, so his loses will be believable. I mean as long as they don't defeat Ash in the M8, he is unbeatable like Leon.

I really am curious what the next step of Ash will be in becoming Pokemon Master. I hope it isnt something as vague as beat other strong trainers. Something detailed and specified.

Him giving the Battle Class in the Academy makes sense at this point for example and would put enough focus on characters like Nemona,Penny and Arven,while you still can explore Paldea and make Ash develop in a way.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Tell you what Ash fans, Goh/Chloe can just tell Geeta about Ash and then a full battle between them can happen at the end of the series

That's all you care about anyways, whether Ash has an end of series league, doesn't matter if he's absent the 100 on the way there

Do you hear this magnificent theme the champ has?

Well, Goh ain't gonna hear it.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
they should give Ash the dolphin and make it his ace simply because I want to see more "greninja is stronger than X" type arguments. I think it would be funny because at its core it would be an argument over a ninja frog and a gigachad dolphin ;)

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Geeta is the most piss easy Campion we've had since Diantha imo

Her team is so so bad...
It’s so sad because they’ve technically been doing better and giving us female Champions every other generation since Hoenn but they just suck

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It’s so sad because they’ve technically been doing better and giving us female Champions every other generation since Hoenn but they just suck
Iris was cool. She wasn't Cynthia tier but she was legitimately challenging in her own right

Diantha is where Champions in general really started to go downhill in both power level and characterization (although I did like Kukui and Leon eventually grew on me they were incredibly easy to beat)

Status
Not open for further replies.