• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the performance Issue occurs in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet game, What can Anime producers do with Paldea Region? Skip it altogether like they did Galar? make an Another Orange Island situation for Anime? Idk at point.

SatoSereFan224888

So with the performance Issue occurs in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet game, What can Anime producers do with Paldea Region? Skip it altogether like they did Galar? make an Another Orange Island situation for Anime? Idk at point.
I’d say make Ash an adult, have him teaching young trainers who are just about to start their journeys. He’d be living outside Lumiose City with Serena.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Geeta is the most piss easy Campion we've had since Diantha imo

Her team is so so bad...
gotta love how Glimmora has the ability to set up toxic spikes when hit but it's her last mon

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
Geeta is the most piss easy Campion we've had since Diantha imo

Her team is so so bad...
Bro I nearly spit my drink out after I saw Gogoat and Avalugg on her team.
gotta love how Glimmora has the ability to set up toxic spikes when hit but it's her last mon
Game Freak is so weird when it comes to teams. They clearly have someone in there that understands competitive movesets (based on the battle facilities and BDSP teams), but they choose not to use them during what are supposed to be very challenging battles.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The performance issues are a game engine issue and have no bearing on what the show will or won’t do with Paldea.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Galar has a pretty pathetic story. Paldea has a really amazing and mature storyline.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Galar had a story? Lmao.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Bro I nearly spit my drink out after I saw Gogoat and Avalugg on her team.

Game Freak is so weird when it comes to teams. They clearly have someone in there that understands competitive movesets (based on the battle facilities and BDSP teams), but they choose not to use them during what are supposed to be very challenging battles.
the game isn't even super easy, the gym leaders can be tough if you're unprepared, I've seen two people get swept by Katy because her teddiursa kept landing fury cutters, so I don't know why they gave Geeta a weak team

PsychoLogical

Now that I think about it the story of Galar seemed like a bit of an afterthought...
there was barely even at least some foreshadowing lmao. I don't think even Rose was even remotely shady at any point until near the end lmao.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
haha what if Journeys continued into Paldea and just like with the Darkest Day they condensed the climax of SV(which is actually good) into 4 episodes again

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
haha what if Journeys continued into Paldea and just like with the Darkest Day they condensed the climax of SV(which is actually good) into 4 episodes again

This writters could do this an assert that they're even worse than I thought, and thats lower than low.

It would make no sense however, Darkest Day is just a "Hey we need to introduce the legendaries" Way back home is the climax of the three main stories and it does not make sense if the other stories are not told.

PsychoLogical

eh it wouldn't really work out since unlike the Darkest Day which could just get shoehorned while Paldea's climax requires you finish everything.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
eh it wouldn't really work out since unlike the Darkest Day which could just get shoehorned while Paldea's climax requires you finish everything.
They could still shoehorn it in or cut corners with the story if they want to fit it into a condensed arc

PsychoLogical

They could still shoehorn it in or cut corners with the story if they want to fit it into a condensed arc
ye I guess but would be much harder. And as a little note, the PWC is likely not returning for Paldea anyways so they still got to think of something for the Paldea saga.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
the game isn't even super easy, the gym leaders can be tough if you're unprepared, I've seen two people get swept by Katy because her teddiursa kept landing fury cutters, so I don't know why they gave Geeta a weak team
They should have made Kingambit her last Pokemon since that thing gets an attack boost from every fainted member on its team. I piss my pants every time I see it on Pokemon Showdown.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
They should have made Kingambit her last Pokemon since that thing gets an attack boost from every fainted member on its team. I piss my pants every time I see it on Pokemon Showdown.
Between that, Houndstone, Palafin, and Flutter Mane, I have decided that GF wants more of each new Gen to be the next Dracovish or Galarian Darmanitan.

Status
Not open for further replies.