• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Gods has ANY Pokemon game had such a wide variety of interesting characters as SV had? And that's me not still having seen every story aspect yet or the main climax ending either
SV are such well written games, brings a smile to my face
Performance issues aside, these games are honestly so damn perfect
I absolutely want the anime to incorporate paldean game elements and all the characters and mons HOWEVER

Why are people pretending continuing with the JN format means Paldea gets shafted and all?
Just because Galar got poorly treated doesn't mean Paldea has to suffer the same fate if they have proper execution
The CONCEPT of a world tour series should definitely remain imo, as well as the concept of letting the entire franchise be a sandbox for an anime series rather than just the current games, allows proper story progression and narratives as well. Make the home setting Mesagoza this time around, make sure to properly show all Paldean aspects this time, but also allow for new change structures in the anime formula, allow them to visit other regions too time to time, old characters and elements return, other stories from around the franchise to feature, etc

The anime should no longer JUST be restricted to the current game only, rather the franchise as a whole. JN was right about that, and the gen 9 series can carry it forward properly by giving a more refined execution
This ^

charinija

Pokemon Master
So what, So it can be Kanto's second fiddle?

Or Whole region or the Kanto show again.

That's all.
this is impossible.

Ash is already the strongest traıner in the kanto.

Ash can easily win the Kanto league by dominating.

At this stage, does Ash need to win the league anymore?

It is not possible for ash to return to a previous league.

If Ash leaves, the new hero can roam the Kanto.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Do people here even read my posts before replying to them? Jesus Christ
I read it. You want them to set Mesagoza as a base.

And there's a paldean saying that says "Quien mucho abarca poco aprieta"

When you want to take focus on a lot of things you end up focusing on nothing on the end.

Kinda what happened in this series.

Also I do not want Goh on my city (Yes I live in the real Mesagoza)

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
It should have been like that in XYZ so that it wasn’t rushed. And frankly since the beginning so that they could start XY earlier
XYZ would have felt rushed no matter what because of the ambitious plot lines. That would have been the wrong season to remove the regional focus and try to cram more stuff in.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I felt that the ending of XYZ was abit rushed since they had the urge to transform the anime into a Super Nanny show.
But I still liked the ending and cried alot watching it

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

SatoSereFan224888

Ash doesn't exist and can be made to fit in any region the writers want. This argument is a bunch of BS and you know it.
Ash is world champion. There’s nothing left for him to do. Ash shouldn’t even go to school. It’s time he settles down in life.

U.N. Owen

Ash is world champion. There’s nothing left for him to do. Ash shouldn’t even go to school. It’s time he settles down in life.
You act as if there isn't story and lore outside of leagues and battling that can be turned into a story or even the more comical aspects of SM and Journeys we've seen.

U.N. Owen

Why would someone that has Ash's name in their username want to ruin the character? What a mystery. And we thought the writing was bad. Thank god certain "fans" don't write the series.
Because fans have convinced themselves that getting rid of Ash is the sole way of preserving his dignity, cost be damned.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Because fans have convinced themselves that getting rid of Ash is the sole way of preserving his dignity, cost be damned.
One thing is to want Ash's story to end and another to root for a weird fanfiction future that no one with common sense would ever buy. I'll just assume it's trolling at this point.

SatoSereFan224888

Why would someone that has Ash's name in their username want to ruin the character? What a mystery. And we thought the writing was bad. Thank god certain "fans" don't write the series.
I like Ash. I feel Tomiyasu ruined Ash by making him look hideous in SM. He doesn’t give a crap about quality. Yes Ash became world champ but I’m afraid it will be flushed down in SV. Fans are sick and tired of resetting Ash. The anime is broken beyond repair.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I like Ash. I feel Tomiyasu ruined Ash by making him look hideous in SM. He doesn’t give a crap about quality. Yes Ash became world champ but I’m afraid it will be flushed down in SV. Fans are sick and tired of resetting Ash. The anime is broken beyond repair.
As far as I know Tomiyasu didn't turn Ash into an angry husband jerk that lives recluded in the outskirts of Lumiose City for no reason.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I read it. You want them to set Mesagoza as a base.

And there's a paldean saying that says "Quien mucho abarca poco aprieta"

When you want to take focus on a lot of things you end up focusing on nothing on the end.

Kinda what happened in this series.

Also I do not want Goh on my city (Yes I live in the real Mesagoza)
The last statement sounds kind of like a you problem, get over Goh already
You could easily juggle a world tour series while focusing on the Paldean aspects as well, very possible. It's just the execution in JN didn't make doing that for Galar a priority
No reason why that must hold true for SV anime

Spyro39

Says the guy who frequently says Ash should abandon his friends, travel to Paldea alone, and would call Penny and Iono a freak.

You mean Penny? Well first off I don’t want Ash traveling to Paldea, but if he does go there, he should travel by himself. Also I think Ash would hate Penny and call her a freak. Same goes for Iono. I don’t plan on buying the games either but to be perfectly honest there’s no need for Ash to go to Paldea.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
At this point, I’m not really expecting Ash to be replaced, but he might not be the same character that we’ve been following for 25 years.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Ash becomes a teacher (still 10 years old) and covers geography and so takes his students on field trips. Exzcept this being Ash he ends up taking them all over the world to strange and wondrous places.

Yes, Ash becomes the Pokemon world version of Ms. Frizzle.
That actually sounds more in character for Ash than him becoming a stay-at-home dad in the Kalos region (of all places...).

Status
Not open for further replies.