• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash becomes a teacher (still 10 years old) and covers geography and so takes his students on field trips. Exzcept this being Ash he ends up taking them all over the world to strange and wondrous places.

Yes, Ash becomes the Pokemon world version of Ms. Frizzle.
So Pikachu is the lizard

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The last statement sounds kind of like a you problem, get over Goh already
You could easily juggle a world tour series while focusing on the Paldean aspects as well, very possible. It's just the execution in JN didn't make doing that for Galar a priority
No reason why that must hold true for SV anime

It's too late to get over Goh...

Why worry about a problem that will solve itself before the year ends.

With the same writers?? ha ha ha I doubt it.

But They will also probably ruin my dear Paldea.

Let's see what destiny has in store for us.

BobbbidyBob

I read it. You want them to set Mesagoza as a base.

And there's a paldean saying that says "Quien mucho abarca poco aprieta"

When you want to take focus on a lot of things you end up focusing on nothing on the end.

Kinda what happened in this series.

Also I do not want Goh on my city (Yes I live in the real Mesagoza)
Lol coooool! I live in the green coast, dunno which would be the paldean equivalent though

God I hope the leakers dig up information about the SV anime because this dry spell is making us all crazy

World Turtle

So in other words a two-faced simp? And I ask that as someone who likes Amourshipping and an edgier Ash.

That wasn't what she meant, but I don't feel like getting into this.

I know I'm just tired and real irritable right now. I haven't been in a good headspace the last few days.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I had to look him up on IMDB. Looks like he's done work on more than a few Pokemon movie projects, most recently on as a production collaborator on "Secrets of the Jungle" and storyboarding on "The Power of Us."

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Then I hope it's not some crappy movie series like Digimon tri.
There is no Digimon Adventure Tri in Ba Sing Se. Here we are safe. Here we are free.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Whatever Tomiyasu does, it is better than the manipulative abuser and somehow a pathetic doormat you write Ash to be.

You flat have Ash break off a friendship with Goh out of your paranoia that Goh would turn Ash into a homosexual

Somehow, having Ash kill off comical villains like Team Rocket is funny to you

You also write Ash as seeing other people in his life as a distraction because his goal and his alone is the only thing worth caring about.

And finally, the expired icing on this trash cake, the fact that Serena’s value is only in how much she does not distract Ash. As a foundation for a relationship, this is a nightmare.

I don’t know what fanfics you’ve written, but from your posts here alone, Tomiyasu is 10 times the writer than you will ever be. I like my characters to not be second rate villains
wow this guy's ideal series sounds like a total trainwreck, I'd watch it!

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ash becomes a teacher (still 10 years old) and covers geography and so takes his students on field trips. Exzcept this being Ash he ends up taking them all over the world to strange and wondrous places.

Yes, Ash becomes the Pokemon world version of Ms. Frizzle.
I would have no problem with this being an actual series. This sounds like comedy gold if the cards are played right.

johno1995

Based on what I've seen in the game so far, if the anime continues as is I would like to see Ash invited to the Champion Rank in Paldea and paired up with a mentor student, a young male trainer. I'd also like to see Iono as a companion. Maybe she's a streamer who is an Ash super-fan and follows them around until they invite her to join them.

Maybe the school is split into two schools: rival schools, that way both are represented. Clavell acts as the exhausted headmaster of both, trying to consolidate them into one school and calm the rivalry between them. Nemona is Ash's main rival, acting as a mentor to another student and challenging him throughout. Arven appears throughout as well. At the end of the culmination of the three story arcs, all three of the main characters (and Nemona) take part in the Champions Cup for Paldea, with New Trainer being knocked out first, then Iono, Nemona, and Ash taking the top spot after beating Geeta.

Ash:
025.png
911.png
934-h.png
849.png
973.png
1002.png
999.png

Different lessons for the new trainer will require Ash to rotate reserves in and out, so old favorites like Charizard, Lucario, etc. will reappear throughout but, like Nemona in game, he decides to start with a team to be on level with his mentee. His main arc is 'Starfall Street' from the games. While filling a Nemona-esque role as the new trainer's mentor, Ash is recruited by the mysterious Cassiopeia to bring down Team Star. At some point, Ash and Iono take care of challenging crybaby Toxels who evolve into Toxtricities. Befriends Miriadon while New Trainer befriends Kiraidon. Since Ash doesn't attend school technically, he will not be required to wear a uniform.

New Trainer:
914.png
919.png
960-b.png
939.png
925.png
948.png
998.png

New Trainer is hot-blooded, headstrong and a student at Naranja Academy. An orphan boy raised in the wilderness whose companion Pokemon is a Quaxly. He was taken in by Clavell, who has a soft spot for him. Because he is messy and wears his uniform wildly, he is often mistaken for a member of Team Star. His storyline is focused on the 'Victory Road' storyline from the games, taking on the Gym Challenge and being mentored by Ash. When Capsakid evolves into Scovillain, it has a 'disobedient' arc with one of the heads not wanting to listen, triggering Scovillain's ability, Moody. Befriends Kiraidon while Ash befriends Miriadon. Constantly argues and disagrees with Iono, their relationship reaches a head when he challenges her last in his Gym Challenge and they admit their mutual respect for each other.

Iono:
941.png
956.png
908.png
849-l.png
971.png
986.png

Iono is a streamer/influencer and also a student at the Uva Academy who happens to be a super-fan of Ash's, having watched his matches in the Alola League and the World Coronation Series. She catches an Electric Tera-Type Sprigatito. Her storyline focuses on 'Path of Legends' from the games, which she initially wants to take on for streaming views. She can come across as self-centered and eccentric, but throughout the series, her layers are peeled back and she's revealed to be caring. Iono steps back into her Gym Leader duty to face New Trainer when he reaches her town, choosing to face her as the last Gym Leader in his challenge. At some point, Ash and Iono take care of challenging crybaby Toxels who evolve into Toxtricities. She calms and befriends Iron Treads enough in her final 'Path of Legends' encounter, that it asks to join her team. While in school, Iono wears a Uva uniform but while traveling, she is in her usual attire.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
The real question is if the anime continues, can they animate Terastal well? The crystal effect feels like it itself is gonna be a pain to visually animate, then you gotta have this janky choreography with giant hats on everyone. Good luck to the animators lol

Status
Not open for further replies.