• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskAstral

The real question is if the anime continues, can they animate Terastal well? The crystal effect feels like it itself is gonna be a pain to visually animate, then you gotta have this janky choreography with giant hats on everyone. Good luck to the animators lol
It's possible they're doing the same thing they did with Gigantamax, which was also hard to animate.
It's just that Terrastalization will appear as rarely as possible.

Just imagine Ash brings his now-trained Pikachu to only be faced by an Trainer with an Untrained Sprigatito who loses to Ash for no reason, so like Unova Season but This time The Paldea Season doesn't have a unfriendly rival like Trip so Ash Ketchum is already wearing PLOT ARMOR! No, Really. He's the same trainer who almost lose to Leon. Right?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The real question is if the anime continues, can they animate Terastal well? The crystal effect feels like it itself is gonna be a pain to visually animate, then you gotta have this janky choreography with giant hats on everyone. Good luck to the animators lol
Terrastalization will probably be restricted to the gym battles (if there are any) and any other important battles.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
how are things even more confusing now?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Looks like it’s getting more and more likely that Journeys will just simply continue into Gen 9.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
That raises my eyebrow at it, it does not sound right to me that Journeys is really continuing with Goh and Chloe staying when Moot flat-out said that Ash and Goh part away along with Chloe.

This is really suspicious after all.
Do you really trust Moot? He's been wrong several times lately, and it seems like he's making things up to chase clout/get views.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
From the looks of it Journeys will indeed continue and Paldea will just be added to the rotation.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
From the looks of it Journeys will indeed continue and Paldea will just be added to the rotation.
Nah, Journeys is ending, somebody (can't remember who) confirmed in an interview that Journeys is at its climax, it is just that a dozen episodes were delayed because of production problems and the pandemic hiatus.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Between them wrapping Ash’s goal early, Goh only getting a two parter and Chloe’s arc getting concluded during the leauge it’s done. And if there are more episodes then it’s tying up loose ends. I wouldn’t be surprised or shocked if they need a bit more episodes especially if they really are replacing Ash. It needs set up.

The constant recaps and breaks might also explain why this series is stretching since they’re usually place holders to save money in terms of animation and resources. I’m not sure why anybody would get excited by possible endless filler but it’s probably gonna be used as a set up for the next series.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
That raises my eyebrow at it, it does not sound right to me that Journeys is really continuing with Goh and Chloe staying when Moot flat-out said that Ash and Goh part away along with Chloe.

This is really suspicious after all.
I reiterate: I am more likely to believe my Serbian students who swear they have seen vampires in their homeland than I am to believe a teenage attention whore like Moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.