• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between them wrapping Ash’s goal early, Goh only getting a two parter and Chloe’s arc getting concluded during the leauge it’s done. And if there are more episodes then it’s tying up loose ends. I wouldn’t be surprised or shocked if they need a bit more episodes especially if they really are replacing Ash. It needs set up.

The constant recaps and breaks might also explain why this series is stretching since they’re usually place holders to save money in terms of animation and resources. I’m not sure why anybody would get excited by possible endless filler but it’s probably gonna be used as a set up for the next series.
We could have Ash questioning what he wants to do next, what is a Pokémon Master, Goh and Chloe going goodbye, reunion with all friends, Amourshipping closure with Serena and Ash confessing their feelings for each other and them getting together, and timeskip with Ashs kid taking over

AND OH **** TRIO NEEDS CLOSURE

BobbbidyBob

The journeys format can continue without Goh no problem, I believe that is part of the reason why they thought it could work, the writers can add and delete whatever they wish in it.

Gingertail24

Honestly it's probably the 16 episodes delay thing and JN is continuing till February or January whatever.

So possibly the 135 is pm part 3?

Also I stopped trusting Moot a long time ago. So even tho he said 135 would be the ending, I hardly believed him

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So um,
Not really a major spoiler either
But Geeta after you beat the fourth or fifth gym badge is properly introduced by Nemona who's a Champion in the games at the beginning, and she says that Geeta is even greater, La Primera, No. 1 and champion among champions, the "Top Champion".
Does that well, remind you of anyone ELSE who might have obtained that title recently?
The World champion going against the Top champion amongs all champions in Paldea feels like a nice next challenge for Ash
I honestly see Ash staying for next gen tbh at this point, and probably being given a position by Clavell
Okay nevermind this Geeta was ass
Like holy **** the most underwhelming Champion battle in the history of Champion battles, my girl is supposed to be the "TOP" champion? What a joke
Like sure you could say Leon was kinda easy in the games as well but thats more because of the EXP share being overkill in SwSh than Leon as a trainer specifically, who was cool, had a well rounded team with decent strats and a proper AI. Geeta on the other hand was just ass bro, ass mons, ass team, no strats, her dialouges mid fight felt like a parody of a "Top" champion
Im not too mad as Nemona was well worth it and felt like a proper strong and "Top" champion, its just the La Primera title is laughable for Geeta, it should belong to Nemona instead and I hope Nemona is Ash's next challenge as the top champion among champions rather than freaking Geeta
And I was cheering for my homegirl to be the next Leon too

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If we're going to continue with a Journeys-esque approach and keep the cameos up, then at least let them update their teams this second time around.

It'd be a crime not to give Serena that kitty.

Little did I know then that the kitty’s evo flawlessly combos to let Pancham evolve too if it so wished. Then she can have the magician, the fencer, the brawler, and the cutesy mascot all in one showcase.

It is also equally felonious to not give Misty that dolphin. There is no way she wouldn’t use that hero passion project. Especially since its means of power up would require her to be strategic and use switch moves and have her other teammates carry it back into play, all things a Water Master would need to have in their repertoire. She’s already comboing weather moves and type-complementary attacks for her current powerhouse mon, so this is a natural step to take to further her battle prowess; she wouldn't have a Palafin just for the sake of having a Palafin.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Honestly it's probably the 16 episodes delay thing and JN is continuing till February or January whatever.

So possibly the 135 is pm part 3?

Also I stopped trusting Moot a long time ago. So even tho he said 135 would be the ending, I hardly believed him
eh I think not. It was supposedly mentioned that Journeys' climax is coming soon somewhere so it's probably safe to assume the end of the line is near.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Based on what I've seen in the game so far, if the anime continues as is I would like to see Ash invited to the Champion Rank in Paldea and paired up with a mentor student, a young male trainer. I'd also like to see Iono as a companion. Maybe she's a streamer who is an Ash super-fan and follows them around until they invite her to join them.

Maybe the school is split into two schools: rival schools, that way both are represented. Clavell acts as the exhausted headmaster of both, trying to consolidate them into one school and calm the rivalry between them. Nemona is Ash's main rival, acting as a mentor to another student and challenging him throughout. Arven appears throughout as well. At the end of the culmination of the three story arcs, all three of the main characters (and Nemona) take part in the Champions Cup for Paldea, with New Trainer being knocked out first, then Iono, Nemona, and Ash taking the top spot after beating Geeta.

Ash:
025.png
911.png
934-h.png
849.png
973.png
1002.png
999.png

Different lessons for the new trainer will require Ash to rotate reserves in and out, so old favorites like Charizard, Lucario, etc. will reappear throughout but, like Nemona in game, he decides to start with a team to be on level with his mentee. His main arc is 'Starfall Street' from the games. While filling a Nemona-esque role as the new trainer's mentor, Ash is recruited by the mysterious Cassiopeia to bring down Team Star. At some point, Ash and Iono take care of challenging crybaby Toxels who evolve into Toxtricities. Befriends Miriadon while New Trainer befriends Kiraidon. Since Ash doesn't attend school technically, he will not be required to wear a uniform.

New Trainer:
914.png
919.png
960-b.png
939.png
925.png
948.png
998.png

New Trainer is hot-blooded, headstrong and a student at Naranja Academy. An orphan boy raised in the wilderness whose companion Pokemon is a Quaxly. He was taken in by Clavell, who has a soft spot for him. Because he is messy and wears his uniform wildly, he is often mistaken for a member of Team Star. His storyline is focused on the 'Victory Road' storyline from the games, taking on the Gym Challenge and being mentored by Ash. When Capsakid evolves into Scovillain, it has a 'disobedient' arc with one of the heads not wanting to listen, triggering Scovillain's ability, Moody. Befriends Kiraidon while Ash befriends Miriadon. Constantly argues and disagrees with Iono, their relationship reaches a head when he challenges her last in his Gym Challenge and they admit their mutual respect for each other.

Iono:
941.png
956.png
908.png
849-l.png
971.png
986.png

Iono is a streamer/influencer and also a student at the Uva Academy who happens to be a super-fan of Ash's, having watched his matches in the Alola League and the World Coronation Series. She catches an Electric Tera-Type Sprigatito. Her storyline focuses on 'Path of Legends' from the games, which she initially wants to take on for streaming views. She can come across as self-centered and eccentric, but throughout the series, her layers are peeled back and she's revealed to be caring. Iono steps back into her Gym Leader duty to face New Trainer when he reaches her town, choosing to face her as the last Gym Leader in his challenge. At some point, Ash and Iono take care of challenging crybaby Toxels who evolve into Toxtricities. She calms and befriends Iron Treads enough in her final 'Path of Legends' encounter, that it asks to join her team. While in school, Iono wears a Uva uniform but while traveling, she is in her usual attire.
Iono's the only alternative I'll take if they wont do Nemona as a companion :d

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Grusha’s storyline already writes itself. I like how he’s essentially become pessimistic/stoic over what happens to him and projects that unto the player the entire battle while still remaining cool, arrogant and collected. I can’t wait for Ryme to be in the series as well. This region definitely has my favorite Gym Leaders.

They already tried to experiment making companions Ash’s puesdo rivals with Iris and Kiawe being more or less his equal during their respective series, so I hope they play with this dynamic again with a traveling companions wether it’s him, Nemona or Arven. Just please let a companion seem like they’re a competent battler and not just have Ash doing all the work.

SoraFan23

Generation 4 was how I got into Pokémon
Okay since I just beat Scarlet/Violet I have a new predication. Maybe Ash travels to the Paleda Region and then his travel companion would be Nemona. Think about it Nemona and Ash are both energized and they both love to battle. Then the next one will be Arven. Since in the game he can cook Sandwiches I think he can be the new Brock/Clian/Clemont of the group where they make food while traveling.

I just think having Ash, Nemona, and Arven would be great for the Scarlet and Violet Anime.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Give me Lillie or someone else not named Goh and Koharu as main characters otherwise the next series is an easy pass for me
Even though it is highly unlikely to happen, Lillie has a perfectly well rounded story that allows her to be a companion again. She found her father and they reunited all as a family, so now she can travel to become a better trainer. Gladion gives her Nihilego to take care after Lillie.

Ash, Nemona, Lillie, Arven would be a very great team.

Gingertail24

Even though it is highly unlikely to happen, Lillie has a perfectly well rounded story that allows her to be a companion again. She found her father and they reunited all as a family, so now she can travel to become a better trainer. Gladion gives her Nihilego to take care after Lillie.

Meh not really. I'm tired of the girl companion doesn't know what she wants to do at first and isn't a battler.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics

For what purpose? You said it, her development is done. Her whole character is done. Better have Penny as a new companion instead.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Having played a bit of Scarlet&Violet up until the third badge and having evolved Pawni. It's evolutionary method to the final form mirrors the whole partner Pokémon thing from the anime and LGPE, the fact it can evolve period, and the fact it doesn't really change much in design and slowly progresses with evolution to being more of a "hero" or shounen protagonist-styled creature according to its dex entries it even gets spikey "Goku"-hair, gains Fighting-type and even seems to be treated a bit special in terms of being one of the few Pokemon that can swim. It almost feels like this Pokémon could function as an excellent Pikachu replacement. They're probably not getting rid of Satoshi if the anime continues and def not the mascot but it was a fair amount of work to put into a Pikaclone this time around. Doesn't feel like a merchandise invention, even gets a "Power of Friendship"-esque move.

charinija

Pokemon Master
The journeys format can continue without Goh no problem, I believe that is part of the reason why they thought it could work, the writers can add and delete whatever they wish in it.
They just can't continue that format with Ash. The series needs a new character.

Ash has only caught 6 pokemon and has been the mainstay for the past 2 months. Empty sections and other section-oriented sections are also needed.

Dawn may return as the main character. she becomes a mentor to Chole.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Everyone is talking about Ash leaving to live with Serena and whether or not he should do that but I think that we are forgetting the superior solution, the original kiss,
Ash leaves and ends up living with Latias from the movie

Everyone is talking about Ash leaving to live with Serena and whether or not he should do that but I think that we are forgetting the superior solution, the original kiss,
Ash leaves and ends up living with Latias from the movie
You forgot Jessie and James were Ash’s first kisses
And pokephilia gross

Status
Not open for further replies.