• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Now that it’s been revealed that Paldea isn’t really filled with “Champion tier” trainers and being called a Champion is essentially the equivalent of getting into the Hall of Fame after doing the Gym challenge, it’s gonna be very interesting having Ash start from zero if JN’s doesn’t continue.

Ugh please give us a series with Penny, Nemona and Arven as companions. They bounce off each other so well

Last edited:

AARTX

Dead inside…
Those so called "champion" tier trainers can’t hold a candle to a WORLD champion anyways

But it would be hilarious to see how the writers will justify an Ash nerf next series

Sham

I hope they shill her. Cynthia was done great, Iris came too late and Diantha was done horribly in both series. Geeta being portrayed as a powerful Champion that makes reoccurring appearance would be nice.

Although I do wonder what Geeta’s excuse will be why she didn’t participate or if the PWC will even be mentioned that much for her to address it.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Penny is so funny and brutally honest. The Ash crazies are gonna tear her up if she even looks at him the wrong way, if she’s a companion it’s gonna be a long series
Penny being a companion would be so good, esp coz they could go that " secret evil companion" route, and the amount of character development Penny will go through would be so fun. We can see her accompanying Ash at first even though she's shy because she chose him to beat Team Star

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I hope they shill her. Cynthia was done great, Iris came too late and Diantha was done horribly in both series. Geeta being portrayed as a powerful Champion that makes reoccurring appearance would be nice.

Although I do wonder what Geeta’s excuse will be why she didn’t participate or if the PWC will even be mentioned that much for her to address it.
I think it'd be funny if Geeta just thought the PWC was below her or something along those lines

Sham

I think it'd be funny if Geeta just thought the PWC was below her or something along those lines
I’m just hoping her being weak in the games doesn’t translate into the anime. It’s bad enough a league winner was there before her (she didn’t exist at the time to the audience but still) but now she’s possibly even weaker than Diantha and hopefully this reputation doesn’t proceeds her.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m just hoping her being weak in the games doesn’t translate into the anime. It’s bad enough a league winner was there before her (she didn’t exist at the time to the audience but still) but now she’s possibly even weaker than Diantha and hopefully this reputation doesn’t proceeds her.
eh I kinda like to think Nemona is the actual Champion rather than her.

World Turtle

Too busy with school stuff maybe? Granted I don't quite know how much she's involved with the school in the games but maybe the anime will increase her role.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Assuming Ash returns for Paldea (which I continue to assert that he likely will), aside from the obvious "what is he even going to do", you have to wonder how they'll handle his captures this time around...considering Journeys broke the recurring precedent that was happening for over 20 years.

Although you could argue they'll go back to that original formula as a reset for him in order to match Nemona who at the beginning of the story does canonically also reset herself back at square one.

AARTX

Dead inside…
It’d be funny if we see Ash starting off with a full team next series XD

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Nemona >>> Geeta as the champion touted for Ash to beat
I'm on the side of Ash staying but if he's not, Nemona is clearly the best choice for next main character. They have the same energy and they could easily pass it off as her journey that she had before the game starts.

MegaSalamence05

My guess is that Geeta bought the Pokemon World Championships, it's either that Nemona invites Ash as the sitting Monarch to become the Top Champion. My assumption is that either character will be inviting Ash to go to Paldea.

As presently I don't see Ash leaving the show.

But with the plotline of the games and the characters involved. 3 Pairings I could easily see. (Which I'm not going to spoil)
Ash with Koraidon, Nemona with Miraidon and Arven with Cyclizar.

As I want full time partnerships forged with Legendary Pokemon this saga. Straight up.

I actually hope this anime follows the game closely. Lil Ketchum does all three paths, but is mainly involved in the gym challenge, Arven is a companion, and Nemona is a rival. Maybe Penny can be a companion too, or a anime original OC. And also Nemona and Geeta work under Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.