• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Please don’t let Nemona, Penny or Arven get the Marnie/Hau/Bede/Hop treatment. One of the biggest flaws of the recent series is just completely shafting the anime rivals.

I’m almost scared the anime might mess them up.

If Gym Leaders are the companions then Iono and Grusha seem like the best contenders

Appearently it's implied that Turo and Sada are at some point a deadbeat parent and the other obviously is a robot so it's gonna be interesting how the anime handles this.

It's already sad enough Ash/Dawn/Serena dads ain't there now they might actually have explained why Arven was raised by a single parent and then kill one of them

FiES7G9XEAEiHP4

Last edited:

desdar300

All right, I'm back from my Hiatus and I played a lot of scarlet and violet (which I adore tbh).

My Take.

I feel like for their sanity, olm should just focus on Paldea instead of perpetuating the world tour aspect of Journeys since there's so much here that can be flushed out or further emphasize.

I also feel like the main traveling companion should just be the rivals from the game because of their contrasting personalities, and how great their stories are as a whole.

Nemo and Ash would really hit it off because of how similar they are in personality.

Arven can be a better version of Brock and he and us can Bond over their shared love of food and Pokemon.

Ash can help penny come out of her show and deal with teamstar.

I also feel like it would be hard to just do a Darkest Day saga and calling it a day because there's so much that you would need to explain about the professors, their connections, and a bunch of other stuff that it would fall flat completely.

I also feel like if they really want to go and the others can just have a cameo here and there, but not the main characters that are a part of the series so that the actual cast of scarlet and violet can develop.

I'm not really sure what Ash would do, but maybe he can be a source of inspiration for the main characters and he just helps them with their goals, so he's more or less alone for the ride.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Maybe the anime can end the charades the game is doing! Like I said, they’re taking this joke too far to where it is easily unbelievable. Those paradox things are new forms of Pokemon not new Pokemon entirely! Still got to talk to Jacq in the box but I’m sure he’ll fix this!

JUST REVEAL THE SV ANIME ALREADY

Gingertail24

Or it's a countdown to the new anime or next "arc".
It could be. But my point is that don't jump to conclusions lol

Idk about countdown tho. Since apparently there are 16 episodes left of that tpci wasn't a miscount. Weird time to start a countdown lol

I think them starting the gen 9 short at this moment possibly means JN is about to end real soon instead of 16 episodes. Man everytime we have new info, we have more questions lol

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
It's just a short. I'm not saying it isn't true but people to quick to jump to conclusions here

It could just be a short to promote the new name coming and that's it

I didn’t watch the ep and just skimmed it to see the TR segment, and this is honestly what it looked like to me.

Looks like just something made to promote the game that’s currently out quickly in a segment that doesn’t have anything to do with the what’s going on with the anime.

Probably will be seeing the other two starters in the next two eps.

MunchMunch

It could be. But my point is that don't jump to conclusions lol

Idk about countdown tho. Since apparently there are 16 episodes left of that tpci wasn't a miscount. Weird time to start a countdown lol
It's not that weird if there's a new series coming out that needs to be promoted. That and the anime is most lilkey delayed because of production issues so the Team Rocket segment is a nice compromise to show them off Paldea stuff untill the proper anime is announced.

Gingertail24

It's not that weird if there's a new series coming out that needs to be promoted.
When we have 16 episodes left. I feel it'll make.more sense when we are at like 3 episodes to the final. Not 16 lol. By the time JN over it's February, would anyone actually even remember the shorts? That's my issue with the whole countdown of the 16 episodes is true

MunchMunch

When we have 16 episodes left. I feel it'll make.more sense when we are at like 3 episodes to the final. Not 16 lol. By the time JN over it's February, would anyone actually even remember the shorts? That's my issue with the whole countdown of the 16 episodes is true
Not really, XY was promoted all the way back in July and premiered in October, Sun and Moon was announced in September and premiered in November, Journeys was promoted in September and premiered in November. It all depends on where we're at in those "16 episodes" / how soon is the new anime coming out, which we don't know yet.

Most of the time when they were announced we still had a couple of episodes (more then 3) that still had yet to be aired.

Gingertail24

Not really, XY was promoted all the way back in July and premiered in October, Sun and Moon was announced in September and premiered in November, Journeys was promoted in September and premiered in November. It all depends on where we're at in those "16 episodes" / how soon is the new anime coming out, which we don't know yet.

Most of the time when they were announced we still had a couple of episodes (more then 3) that still had yet to be aired.
Oh I didn't know that, thanks for clarifying.

The thing is than it wouldn't be a countdown then. There is only 3 shorts. And if the 16 episodes is true than that wouldn't make sense

If 135 was the final episode sure. I agree it's probably promoting sv anime, but not a countdown

MunchMunch

Oh I didn't know that, thanks for clarifying.

The thing is than it wouldn't be a countdown then. There is only 3 shorts. And if the 16 episodes is true than that wouldn't make sense
We don't know if it's 3 shorts tho, all we know is that there's a new team rocket segment. We don't know how long it will run for. If the new anime, arc, whatever is set to air in Feburary, it being promoted in December lines up with what's been done in the past.

Gingertail24

We don't know if it's 3 shorts tho, all we know is that there's a new team rocket segment. We don't know how long it will run for. If the new anime, arc, whatever is set to air in Feburary, it being promoted in December lines up with what's been done in the past.
No it was confirmed there will be 3 shorts, I think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.