• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Ah, so I'm leaning with Paldea stuff seamlessly flowing into Pocket Monsters 2019. The TRio shorts could mean everything and nothing but seeing the starters animated in PM-style felt pretty uncanny.
I think they are doing this too. Not that I fully support the idea but I think their mindset is that once they rebranded this thing to just "Pocket Monsters", going back to a game-focused series is going backwards. Again, I don't agree but that's how I believe they think.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I dont think that any of us can predict what they r going to do next
They are very unpredictable lol

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
I think they are doing this too. Not that I fully support the idea but I think their mindset is that once they rebranded this thing to just "Pocket Monsters", going back to a game-focused series is going backwards. Again, I don't agree but that's how I believe they think.
Yeah, I do think it could be seen as more of a celebratory saga for the anime as a whole and it's history but at the same time going back to a one region quest with such an expansive catalog is a bit more limiting. We wouldn't be touching things like Project Mew or having Koharu with an Eevee and arc. completely separated from Galar/Kyodaimax. Seems like the cleanest solution is just progressing forward with much fanfare into Paldea. Plus Satoshi's victory over Dande wasn't as weighted as his Alola League one but ended with him rushing to call Go.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Lel it would seem that Goh and Chloe will be stuck with Ash for the forseeable future (which is forever LMAO).

I can’t even imagine how the Goh-haters would stomach that XD.

Last edited:

BlueDragonfangirl

Yeah, How do you think Goh and Chloe to stay with Ash for Paldea Region? I'd rather have someone new not named Goh or Chloe.

Edit: I'm starting to agree with @janejane6178 that Goh could meet Hunter J, that's a missed opportunity.
She will be his role model.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Ash could take Nemonas role in the S/V Anime.

Shes a Champion level trainer, but starts at level 0 to compete with her new friend(Player Character).

Ash could get a Paldea starter and start over just like She does.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Ash could take Nemonas role in the S/V Anime.

Shes a Champion level trainer, but starts at level 0 to compete with her new friend(Player Character).

Ash could get a Paldea starter and start over just like She does.
How do you explain Pikachu though?

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Didn't think that far actually :D

I was just thinking that Ash is a Champion and Paldea has many Champions, apperently.
It makes sense in theory, but Pikachu is just too strong at this point and Ash could beat most teams with just him alone now. Unless they do something like the zekrom thing again to nerf.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
It makes sense in theory, but Pikachu is just too strong at this point and Ash could beat most teams with just him alone now. Unless they do something like the zekrom thing again to nerf.

Or pikachu gets "Sick" and they do the Koraidon/Miraidon Herba Mystica thing from the games to help him get better

Master Pikachu 11

All an opposing trainer needs to do is use a ground type Pokémon and Pikachu can get beat it’s not hard to make a battle where Ash can lose be believable without having to nurf him

Or pikachu gets "Sick" and they do the Koraidon/Miraidon Herba Mystica thing from the games to help him get better
So like Pokemon BW Anime minus the electric thing but hey, Will they repeat the "Pikachu loses to Snivy" ever again?

Status
Not open for further replies.