• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ97

All an opposing trainer needs to do is use a ground type Pokémon and Pikachu can get beat it’s not hard to make a battle where Ash can lose be believable without having to nurf him
This is bs and you know it.
Battle wins are always decided by Plot. Concepts like Type advantages are silly arguments.
The current Plot dictates Ash is an OP Battle experience with an OP rat that bested the strongest trainer owned Pokemon in the world.

At this Point, to make Ash lose convincingly, they'd have to pull a Dragon Ball Super.
Ash at this point is Goku with Mastered Ultra Instinct. Only difference is that there aren't the Angels or Grand Priest (Other characters who are stronger than him). At this point they'd have to keep introducing new characters and randomly make them extremely OP to allow Ash to lose convincingly. So basically current Ash is Mastered MUI Goku that beat Jiren (Leon). Moro, Granolah & Gas will be the new Paldea Champions who trivialize MUI Goku.

Then comes Cameron as the new Black Frieza who at this stage would be 100X stronger than Leon (Jiren).

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Or pikachu gets "Sick" and they do the Koraidon/Miraidon Herba Mystica thing from the games to help him get better
ngl, that actually sounds plausible.... although that depends on Ash returning and if they're gonna have Arven be a companion of his :d

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Or pikachu gets "Sick" and they do the Koraidon/Miraidon Herba Mystica thing from the games to help him get better
That sounds...depressing AF for the main character of a children's show that runs on a 3 year arc.

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly the best thing to do is make Chloe the new main character. She enrolls at one of the academies so she can learn more about Pokemon. Arven would travel with her as her guide to Paldea. Nemona would be her rival. I think this works well.

SatoSereFan224888

Nemona would be a better main character than no battling Koharu.
I don’t think Nemona would make a great main character. I don’t think Ash would get along with her because they both share the same goal and that would cause them to butt heads from time to time. She’s better served as a rival. Chloe would be learning to battle which is why Arven would travel with her.

VoltTacklingPika

I'm the total opposite. I think Ash and Nemona would get along supremely well because of their mutual obsession with battling and supportive natures. She can be his rival and BFF.

There's actually scope for Chloe to appear because her Eevee copying the moves of Eeveelutions suits Terastalising perfectly. It's so uncanny you'd think they've been setting it up this whole time. Eevee is even the first Tera raid event in the games.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I'm the total opposite. I think Ash and Nemona would get along supremely well because of their mutual obsession with battling and supportive natures. She can be his rival and BFF.

There's actually scope for Chloe to appear because her Eevee copying the moves of Eeveelutions suits Terastalising perfectly. It's so uncanny you'd think they've been setting it up this whole time. Eevee is even the first Tera raid event in the games.

Sorry for spoiling to you but there's already and Eevee trainer in the game.

SatoSereFan224888

Well I don’t see Ash going to Paldea. IF he does go there and that’s a big if, I would rather see Ash travel by himself and not enroll at one of the schools. Nemona can be his rival but they would only meet occasionally.

I think Chloe should become the lead character for SV. She’d enroll at oneof the schools. She’d also travel with Arven who’d be her guide to the Paldea region.

World Turtle

So if the Journeys format is sticking around... I could see Ash getting all three Paldea Starters to contrast with Gou who got all three Galar Starters. I know that comes with issues for his other captures I'm just throwing the possibility out there.

Another possible Paldea mon for Ash would be Annihilape (Primape returns and evolves).

Status
Not open for further replies.