• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
They cannot belong to the new series, because it was not announced.
It's probably obvious that they are part of JN.
Yeah, but I think that some of them might be set in Paldea and will set up Geeta as the new trainer for Ash to desire to beat, replacing Leon in that regard.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
Watch them do exactly what they did with BW and almost completely ignore the game’s story and do a reset on Ash. Can you imagine the chaos? I’d say they wouldn’t do this but with everything else that’s happened I frankly can’t even make serious predictions at this point.

(Real talk I’d be okay with Nemona replacing Ash given her personality is similar to his anyways)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Watch them do exactly what they did with BW and almost completely ignore the game’s story and do a reset on Ash. Can you imagine the chaos? I’d say they wouldn’t do this but with everything else that’s happened I frankly can’t even make serious predictions at this point.
I can't exactly see that without a hard reboot. And BW was a special case because in that instance the writers wanted to basically reimagine the OS due to the fact that BW was basically a new Gen 1, in a sense, as the only Pokemon that you can obtain during the main story are all new, with previous Pokemon only returning for the post-game. This was also seen in BW itself, as for a major chunk of the runtime the only previous gen Pokemon who appear are TR's Meowth and Ash's Pikachu. Since SV isn't another game where you are forced to only use new Pokemon until beating the game I would only expect a major reset to Ash if they decide to hard reboot the entire anime and start all over from scratch. This would basically erase all of the past 25 years of stories, accomplishments, and Pokemon for Ash as he would be sent back to the very beginning of his journey.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Nemona is the perfect female companion. She can be both a rival and a companion for Ash. We had Kiawe and now Iris, which are considered rivals for Ash, beside being companions. Seeing Nemona and Ash in a journey, both being obsessed with battles and achievements would be something fresh as we have not had a companion like that yet. On the other hand, Arven's backstory provides a lot of room for character development. Penny would also be something fresh, revealing herself to be the leader of the (somehow) villainous team, something we didn't have yet for companions. Iono would round the group so perfectly, by being the hype companion, famous and energetic influencer and a great battler.

While Rika from the E4 can be one of the rivals. She seemed like a cool character.

I wouldn't mind if Goh and Chloe will be the main companions as long as the development is great, however I would prefer everyone mentioned above, cuz they might provide a more interesting story and series.

Last edited:

Gingertail24

That’s one hell of a title for a random episode.

I know there’s more episodes after but what are the odds those belong to a new series? Correct me if I’m wrong but all the schedule showed was Pokémon continuing in that time slot, not specially if it was JN or not.
I agree. Especially considering we know project mew is only 2 episodes. And they are now making shorts for the paldea starters. 135 seems like the end for me, if not the end is definitely near

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I agree. Especially considering we know project mew is only 2 episodes. And they are now making shorts for the paldea starters. 135 seems like the end for me, if not the end is definitely near
Source that PM is only two episodes?

Gingertail24

Source that PM is only two episodes?
My bad. Should of said leaker said project mew ends next episode. He is a pretty prominent leaker but that's not confirmation etc.

But based on the preview and how they are battling mew, looks like the end to me. But yeah, wait and see

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Isn't implied Geeta is sus and will probably have a bigger role in the DLC?
A morally dubious (or just outright villainous) champion is something I wanted for a while, I hope that ends up being the case
I don't really count N as a champion

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Isn't implied Geeta is sus and will probably have a bigger role in the DLC?
was there really any moments of her being sort of shady in any way? Can't really tell.

And while on the topic of DLC....you have to wonder if that's when the other professor will make their debut (Turo in Scarlet and Sada in Violet) since it can be assumed they're still out there alive doing their own thing.

Jibanyan

was there really any moments of her being sort of shady in any way? Can't really tell.

And while on the topic of DLC....you have to wonder if that's when the other professor will make their debut (Turo in Scarlet and Sada in Violet) since it can be assumed they're still out there alive doing their own thing.
It's implied she have been in Area
Zero and other characters don't like/trust her

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It's implied she have been in Area
Zero and other characters don't like/trust her
you able to share some examples? I never really noticed.

World Turtle

135 sounds like an end of series title. So I assume we'll be leaving the world tour format behind and be staying in Paldea.

Unless you know Ash is a teacher and he takes his students all over the world or something. Which would be both hilarious and awesome.

We may go back to classic trio format because of the three storylines in SV.

Arven for the Titans, Penny for Team Star, and Nemona as the Paldea region rival.

My idea for Ash is he isn't doing the league. He's been asked be Geeta to see if the gym leaders are up to standard.

ShadowForce720

135 sounds like an end of series title. So I assume we'll be leaving the world tour format behind and be staying in Paldea.

Unless you know Ash is a teacher and he takes his students all over the world or something. Which would be both hilarious and awesome.

We may go back to classic trio format because of the three storylines in SV.

Arven for the Titans, Penny for Team Star, and Nemona as the Paldea region rival.

My idea for Ash is he isn't doing the league. He's been asked be Geeta to see if the gym leaders are up to standard.
The one thing that throws a wrench in that is the fact that episode 135 doesn’t have the final episode mark, which that implies that there is at the very least one more episode of the series after that if not more.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
you able to share some examples? I never really noticed.
In Area Zero there's a cutscene where you encounter wild Glimmoras and Nemona is like "oh Geeta uses that!" and while you can get Glimmets before that I guess the fact that they bothered to call attention at all to give a non-paradox pokemon a little cutscene is suspicious, also Glimmora's dex entry in Violet says that "it has become evident that these petals resemble Tera jewels", which could imply a connection with the third legendary. Also Larry and Tulip don't speak the biggest praises towards her

Jibanyan

ye I just got past that mini-cutscene, and ye it is a bit weird that they gave that point more attention than it should've. Although it just felt like a mere coincidence. Then again, it is sort of weird that thing only appears in and literally only in Area Zero and its Pokedex entry in Violet is actually very suspicious and weird. (and what did those two say specifically about her tho, need more context)
Also the league is close to the crater so is ummm and she is the chairwoman of the league and school

Broseph08

I'd be down for Ash to get all three starters and even evolve all three of them to final forms. It would be unique and something not done before. After a gen where Ash didn't get any starters and got a bunch of fan favorites like Gengar and Lucario, I wouldn't mind a big change

UnovaMaster

My bad. Should of said leaker said project mew ends next episode. He is a pretty prominent leaker but that's not confirmation etc.

But based on the preview and how they are battling mew, looks like the end to me. But yeah, wait and see

Reminder that catching Mew isn't the end of the arc

Even if it's in Goh's possession for a few episodes there are still villainous forces coming down on it

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'd be down for Ash to get all three starters and even evolve all three of them to final forms. It would be unique and something not done before. After a gen where Ash didn't get any starters and got a bunch of fan favorites like Gengar and Lucario, I wouldn't mind a big change
Yeah no, he's likely going to have a team of six again(Even though the past two series were PERFECT for bigger teams...)
We don't need three slots locked up for the starters. I want to see Ash get a Paradox and some every day Paldean Pokemon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.