• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rune Knight

Sorry if this has been repeated; a little late to the party because I've been busy playing a lot of Violet, but holy crap they showed Sprigatito!

I feel like JN135 will not be the final episode of Journeys, as I believe that the pokémon in the "Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!" title actually refers to Mew. So my prediction is that JN135 will be the final part of the PM arc, and that the actual final episode will be either JN136 or 137 which will air towards the end of the year with the SV anime being teased at the end.

Since JN133 teased Sprigatito, I also think that JN134 and JN135 will do the same with Fuecoco and Quaxly respectively.

I also have a high expectation that JN will carry over to the Gen IX games, so the final episodes would not be the last episodes of the series just the last episodes of the Gen VIII portion, like OS had with Gen I and II.

Last edited:

World Turtle

Yeah no, he's likely going to have a team of six again(Even though the past two series were PERFECT for bigger teams...)
We don't need three slots locked up for the starters. I want to see Ash get a Paradox and some every day Paldean Pokemon too!

It is kind of disappointing on some level even if its kind of understandable. Too many Pokemon and there would be no way to give them all fair screen time. But being limited to a "top 5" (and Pikachu) when there are so many cool and interesting Pokemon we'd all like to see Ash with? It sucks tbh. I mean we've hit 1000 Pokemon and Ash only has 57 of them (not counting the extra Tauros and just counting everyone who appeared to cheer PIkachu on-including Larvitar and Nebby). Though technically if Ash caught everyone in their base stage and evolved them he'd of checked off over 130 in the PokeDex.

Honestly? And I know its unlikely, but now that Ash has become the world champion there is no reason for him to focus on just a single team. Or for the writers to limit themselves to one. Short of saving the world or fighting Mewtwo/Arceus/etc. there is no "final battle" that would be equal to Ash vs. Leon in terms of stakes. They can take a more relaxed approach with things.

If the world tour format continues I say they should let Ash go on a capture spree.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
A morally dubious (or just outright villainous) champion is something I wanted for a while, I hope that ends up being the case
I don't really count N as a champion
N isn't really morally dubious, either. He basically thinks all Trainers are abusive thanks to Ghetsis and that there aren't enough exceptions to that rule for him not to free every Pokemon.

desdar300

According to khu and others the one that's supposed to be the Shillmon is Meowscarada out of the starters, but that could not mean much since Blaziken ended up going to May during the AG and go got Ace.

If it came down to him getting a single starter I feel like they may as well go for the duck since Ash only has one fully evolved water starter and Quaquqvial seems like he would really get along well with Hawlucha

SatoSereFan224888

Nemona is the perfect female companion. She can be both a rival and a companion for Ash. We had Kiawe and now Iris, which are considered rivals for Ash, beside being companions. Seeing Nemona and Ash in a journey, both being obsessed with battles and achievements would be something fresh as we have not had a companion like that yet. On the other hand, Arven's backstory provides a lot of room for character development. Penny would also be something fresh, revealing herself to be the leader of the (somehow) villainous team, something we didn't have yet for companions. Iono would round the group so perfectly, by being the hype companion, famous and energetic influencer and a great battler.
I disagree. Ash & Nemona would butt heads time to time. I just can’t see them getting along because they’re too competitive. I’d rather see Chloe become the main character and have Nemona be her rival. Ash shouldn’t even bother traveling to Paldea.

Gotta say, SV are my favorite games in the franchise. It’s a tall order, but if the tone is more serious a la XY with a great art style and great writing then it has the potential to pass XY and DP as the GOAT series

Gingertail24

Sorry if this has been repeated; a little late to the party because I've been busy playing a lot of Violet, but holy crap they showed Sprigatito!

I feel like JN135 will not be the final episode of Journeys, as I believe that the pokémon in the "Pokémon! I'm Glad I Got to Meet You!!" title actually refers to Mew. So my prediction is that JN135 will be the final part of the PM arc, and that the actual final episode will be either JN136 or 137 which will air towards the end of the year with the SV anime being teased at the end.

Since JN133 teased Sprigatito, I also think that JN134 and JN135 will do the same with Fuecoco and Quaxly respectively.

I also have a high expectation that JN will carry over to the Gen IX games, so the final episodes would not be the last episodes of the series just the last episodes of the Gen VIII portion, like OS had with Gen I and II.
There already having a full on battle with mew in 134. Honestly based on what we've seen. The main point of the mission was just to encounter and maybe catch it. Not much you can stretch it by for 3 episodes

I disagree. Ash & Nemona would butt heads time to time. I just can’t see them getting along because they’re too competitive. I’d rather see Chloe become the main character and have Nemona be her rival. Ash shouldn’t even bother traveling to Paldea.
Really? that would be out of character for Ash to do that to Nemona but yeah, if Team Rocket can go to Paldea, so can Ash going to Paldea.

And, Ash Ketchum should've done a in-character for him to do that not by bumping head but challenge her to a battle.

desdar300

Nemo isn't competitive, she's basically like Goku where she has a hyper fixation on a particular thing and imprints herself on somebody who seems to have a shared kinship.

If Ash barely bumps heads would go, I don't see why you would do it with somebody who's essentially like him but done in another Direction that's usually associated with himself

SatoSereFan224888

Really? that would be out of character for Ash to do that to Nemona but yeah, if Team Rocket can go to Paldea, so can Ash going to Paldea.

And, Ash Ketchum should've done a in-character for him to do that not by bumping head but challenge her to a battle.
I don’t literally mean butting heads. Those two would just argue a lot. If Ash does indeed travel to Paldea, he should travel by himself, with Pikachu of course. But my gut tells me if there is an SV anime, Ash won’t be featured at all.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I think Rika would make an interesting companion but that probably won't happen

Master Pikachu 11

I'd be down for Ash to get all three starters and even evolve all three of them to final forms. It would be unique and something not done before. After a gen where Ash didn't get any starters and got a bunch of fan favorites like Gengar and Lucario, I wouldn't mind a big change
I agree we have yet to have a main character own all three starters in their final evolutions. I hope that this gen can be the first.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I want Iono to be a companion, or rather the comedic relief one

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Just finished the game last night. I don't care what anyone says. Would take a Paldea series over another world tour series. Up there with Platinum, B2W2, USUM, & Legends as my top 5 Pokémon game and do not want a repeat of what Galar got.
I absoutletly hate that Area Zero, Nemona, Arven and possibly Penny might be excluded from the anime given JN have done and SM kinda sorta skipping over parts of Alola

Even characters like Grusha, Larry and Iono being skipped would be a major drag

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I absoutletly hate that Area Zero, Nemona, Arven and possibly Penny might be excluded from the anime given JN have done and SM kinda sorta skipping over parts of Alola

Even characters like Grusha, Larry and Iono being skipped would be a major drag
The last act of the story felt surreal. Won't spoil in case anyone hasn't gotten the game or that point but wow I totally want to see this animated. I need Iono, Brassius, Nemona, Ryme, Rika, and everyone else proper time. Still a shame characters like Kabu, Nessa, Peony, and Mustard didn't get debuts.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
The last act of the story felt surreal. Won't spoil in case anyone hasn't gotten the game or that point but wow I totally want to see this animated. I need Iono, Brassius, Nemona, Ryme, Rika, and everyone else proper time. Still a shame characters like Kabu, Nessa, Peony, and Mustard didn't get debuts.
I wonder how they’ll adapt it. I also hope they keep the implications of the games as well. One of the professors being a dead beat, Geeta appearing more suspect then she leads on etc.

The home base aspect is truly killing the series and while it was an okay experiment (I guess), it truly hurt the games lure, characters and areas. Which is why I’m hoping the PWC doesn’t continue or this format. This story rivals BW2 as actually having a lot depth and full of a lot content and things to do, so they have the material. The professor thing was an epic shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.