• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I just hope they don't massively tone down Arven's story, I'm expecting it to be lighter than in the games but I hope it's not completely butchered (and I wonder how the manga will handle it...)

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
oh cmon, the manga cranks up that type of sh!t by 100.

the anime tho....will actually be undetermined ngl lulz
Yeah I know, I'm just wondering how they'll make Arven suffer even more

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I know I've been told by a few others some examples of Geeta being sort of shady but I still can't exactly see how she seems to be more shady than one would realize. If anything, the only person in SV was blatantly shady was the professor themselves. I was given at least two examples of how Geeta seems to be of a suspicious nature but they just felt more like mere coincidence or just them not really liking her for reasons unexplained. Even if the former that I've stated is sort of weird since that moment was given more attention than it should've.
Basically the implication is that she’s been to Area Zero meaning that she might possibly be aware of what was going on. Her ace is only found in two locations and one of the most predominate places was Area Zero which Nemona brings up and made it a point to. Additionally Larry says absolutely nothing positive about Geeta and instead makes it seem like she’s very stern and commanding.

Additionally when she asks Penny to help them control the hacking with LP and Penny implies she has other things to do, she abruptly cuts her off and says “Okay thank you for helping us” instead of acknowledging it and using a passive aggressive way of saying “I don’t really care”.

It’s nothing serious and might be explained further in DLC’s but the tongue and check theory is that she isn’t as exactly nice and kind as she puts up a facade for the PC.

ShadowForce720

I mean, tbf they really can't since the Area Zero "arc" basically requires you to go through the rest of the story which is where AZ's buildup is from lmao. Although hypothetically they can skip challenging the league since its not really required mechanically. But Arven's "arc" is basically a requirement since that's where just about most of Area Zero's buildup comes from. Like for example: Darkest Day could easily be rushed since there's quite literally nearly no buildup to it ingame and the Necrozma arc was essentially the same since its initial debut was just some weird third legendary that existed until expanded on in an AU version of SM aka USUM where it was basically the main legendary but even then, didn't exactly have much built up to it since most of USUM was the same in SM until much later.

ye there's a point in all of that. Although one point to potentially be taken is that Glimmet, Glimmora's pre-evo can be found outside of Area Zero. Which she could've hypothetically raised instead.

But then again....their dex entries do actually seem very suspicious or weirdly connected to the game's main plot point of Terastalization like how their petals seem to be related to the crystals itself that allow the gimmick to happen.
What if the 3rd legendary that is responsible for the Terastal Phenomenon is actually a evolution of Glimmora, and the condition for it to evolve are very special/unique/specific?

desdar300

What if the 3rd legendary that is responsible for the Terastal Phenomenon is actually a evolution of Glimmora, and the condition for it to evolve are very special/unique/specific?
I think that's actually a pretty cool idea, because it would be similar to cosmog but on a more grandiose scale

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Basically the implication is that she’s been to Area Zero meaning that she might possibly be aware of what was going on. Her ace is only found in two locations and one of the most predominate places was Area Zero which Nemona brings up and made it a point to. Additionally Larry says absolutely nothing positive about Geeta and instead makes it seem like she’s very stern and commanding.
Larry actually says after his rematch that Geeta told him to cut down on overtime hours so that's something

Rune Knight

I know that a lot of people are somewhat eh against the whole power scaling trope, but I believe that Area Zero could serve as a good setting for Ash to encounter not only incredibly strong pokémon, but maybe even strong trainers from different times due to the whole time travel thing.

Maybe while Ash is considered the strongest trainer in present day, there are perhaps even stronger ones from different times that he could go up against. Kind of like in Baki, when he fought against the really strong Caveman which is being adapted into the anime soon.

desdar300

Depending on if they keep the journeys format, I feel like most of the old Pokemon Ash get it should really be ones that have evolutions and not random ones Imo.

With there being over 100 new Pokemon for the first time in a long time, would be such a shame not to have a mostly full team of them

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly if the Journeys formula continues, which it most likely will, I really think it should just focus on Goh and Chloe exploring Paldea. They both will choose different paths. Goh would do the treasure hunt while Chloe would enroll at one of the schools to learn more about Pokemon and also see if she can beat Geeta and/or win the Paldea League. Ash should play no role at all. His journey is finished as I feel. Him beating Leon makes him the world champ and I feel he needs to settle down in life. He will make an occasional appearance but they'll be spread out.

SatoSereFan224888

I'm not interested in Ash anymore, actually, Journeys only made me get more bored with him,the only thing that saved this mess was some nostalgic things, even though they screwed up some things apparently (Contest)

we need a new protagonist , hopefully a more complex one and not just a kid with the plot armor & boring battle drones
Have to agree with you 1 million percent. He beat Leon and now he's world champ. It's time somebody new takes his place.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm sort of glad we've come to the agreement that they can't rush the area zero thing
Yes, just give Ash a Paradox though. I liked seeing him have Pokemon that other characters don't have such as Dusk Lycanroc, Melmetal... it's more interesting than seeing his team filled with starters and Pikachu

desdar300

on second thought tho, there doesn’t seem to really be alot that could…how do I put it?…. work out? Over 100 new mons but what would even fit well into the roster. We can put aside BW’s situation since it was just a soft reset and thus was more like the OS, but in this case, it’s post-Journeys with likely no soft resets at all. There may be a reset but not like BW’s, and that’s practically the problem frankly. What do you even put in a post-Journeys roster.
I feel like Now's the Time to establish some new Pokemon for people to eat up.

Palafin , Amorouge\edge, the new Kamen Rider Pokemon, Minecraft Steve, etc.

ShuckFam

Have to agree with you 1 million percent. He beat Leon and now he's world champ. It's time somebody new takes his place.
Maybe a more mature Pokemon series with darker themes? Electrodes being used for terroristic purposes, main characters having fist fights on occasion, deaths to important characters for the purpose of developing others, etc.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
You could simply go for a more story driven anime rather than one focused entirely on gyms and tournaments. Granted, we would need to integrate the gym leaders into the anime somehow, but those details can be ironed out in different ways

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Maybe a more mature Pokemon series with darker themes? Electrodes being used for terroristic purposes, main characters having fist fights on occasion, deaths to important characters for the purpose of developing others, etc.
I would also add: older main characters who can be in intimate romantic relationships, the presence of such relationships (though we can keep the lemons/limes out), drama, maybe a gun or two, and appropriately timed instances of humor.

World Turtle

Beyond defeating Giovanni and putting an end to Team Rocket there really isn't much left they can do narratively with Ash anymore now that he's reached the pinnacle of being a battler as the world champion.

Before they retire his character (if they ever do) I want Ash to get one last hurrah. Explore one more region, save the world one last time, and if it truly is the end of Ash's story, now that we've hit 1000+ Pokemon let him get up to 100. Excluding the extra Tauros there were 56 Pokemon who appeared to cheer Pikachu on and counting the mouse himself that would mean 43 left.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Bold of anyone to think that the Anime is even gonna touch on Area Zero

And even if they did, they would just probably water it down immensely.

I absoutletly hate that Area Zero, Nemona, Arven and possibly Penny might be excluded from the anime given JN have done and SM kinda sorta skipping over parts of Alola

Even characters like Grusha, Larry and Iono being skipped would be a major drag
SuMo wasn't a bad saga but it did irreparable damage to this series by making it so extremely watered down to point of tackling dark subjects is practically a big no no at point in the Anime.

The anime hasn't had a serious plotline since XY

After what they did to Lusamine, I'm honestly scared to see how the Anime will handle Turo and Sada

Status
Not open for further replies.