• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting skeleton meme

desdar300

It's somewhat concerning knowing nothing about the new series going in because if they continue with the current format the characters from the game are probably going to be benched.

The only funny thing would be the show trying to make Geeta out to be anything less than pathetic

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
The only funny thing would be the show trying to make Geeta out to be anything less than pathetic
That should be a piece of cake to do. Just make her Pokemon insanely strong.

People are calling her team lame, but the writers can literally make them as strong as they want them to be in the anime. You know, same way they made Ash's Journeys team magically strong for the PWC.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I could imagine Poppy being somewhat difficult if they didn't make two cool fire pokemon everyone wanted to use

MaMcMu

IF we get potential DLC, I imagine we see the former Paldea Champion who lost the title when Geeta was a girl. Maybe a more cynical take involves him having a mid-life crisis that sees him looking unkempt, baggy-eyes and really out of shape. His slovenly lifestyle has also brushed onto his ace Arcanine, who’s gotten so obese that his belly only barely doesn't drag on the floor.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Nemona is already getting called a stalker and deranged and based on the buzz words people have been using with Goh, sigh its gonna be a long series

The quote "Atleast she is not Goh" Is going to be a reoccurrence for my part in the next series.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It's somewhat concerning knowing nothing about the new series going in because if they continue with the current format the characters from the game are probably going to be benched.

Having now finished the main story, I'm still confused as to why people think Geeta is a disappointment. She can be Top Champion all she wants, she's not the Champion who matters to you. To you, she's basically just a 5th E4 member you have to beat before reaching the true Champion of that storyline.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
IF we get potential DLC, I imagine we see the former Paldea Champion who lost the title when Geeta was a girl. Maybe a more cynical take involves him having a mid-life crisis that sees him looking unkempt, baggy-eyes and really out of shape. His slovenly lifestyle has also brushed onto his ace Arcanine, who’s gotten so obese that his belly only barely doesn't drag on the floor.
That was oddly specific. Is this from a fanfiction?

I still wonder what Best Wishes would've been if the original TR vs TP wasn't cancelled and left on a shelf, never to be revealed again.
I wonder too if it wasn't for the earthquake and tsunami assuming it was aired in time, would it been well-received or badly enough?

Pteranodonte

Just saying I'm tired of all the clickbait PokeTubers showing images of Ash in Paldea when the preview only has the Trio.
There are still people following these clickbaiting losers? Funny thing is that they copy each others the whole time and you see dozens of videos with the same errors/wrong informations.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Main rival is back in the story, this time it would be Nemona...
Ash abandons WCS after losing to her because of Tera in a 1v1 battle in order to explore the gimmick...

Status
Not open for further replies.