• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I am done with the story.

It would be a big shame if they would abandon Paldea just like Galar.

I was never that invested into a Pokemon story since pretty much PMD Explorers. Area Zero especially...insane.

Plus the characters, lore, the academy etc. I actually don't like to use that word but Paldea is soul in it's purest form.

JD

If Ash goes to Paldea what new Pokémon could you see him getting? Dudunsparce, Armourage, and Lokix are my guesses.

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
I assume this has been said already but I cba to scroll through pages for this.

If Ash is coming back, I would give him one of Koraidon or Miraidon like the games did. His first legendary and lore wise they are weak in their respective dog like forms and have to be awakened to their boxart forms during the story, so Ash won't be OP or anything. The other dino can be given to Goh if he's going back, or maybe the rival Nemona, idk lmao. It seems to be a logical progression given how Ash is the best trainer now and getting a legendary seems to be the logical next thing on Ash's bucket list but I'm not sure if either Koraidon or Miraidon fit him.

I don't know what's going to happen with Ash, but I hope Penny, Arven, and Nemona feature a lot in the anime.
Hoping for this too but it's a gamble. The Gen 8 equivalent of story characters (Hop, Bede, Marnie) one only got one episode outside of cameos, another was reduced to a minor cheerleader character, and one just went AWOL. I hope that the SV games focusing on the characters and having much better development there than SwSh translates to better anime screentime but I'm holding my tongue.

Also, inevitable Singing Jigglypuff and Scream Tail gag episode.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
If Ash goes to Paldea what new Pokémon could you see him getting? Dudunsparce, Armourage, and Lokix are my guesses.
I think quaxly would be the best starter for him. He can also bring back his primeape and evolve it into Annihilape. Aside from them I think Tinkaton, Lokix, Armourage and Miraidon are good for him.

Reactions: JD

Broseph08

Which Paradox Pokemon will Ash end up catching? Iron Valiant seems like one that would fit him as well as well as maybe Slither Wing

desdar300

I must say, I do agree with everybody else.

The PM characters being intertwined into scarlet and violet could be problematic.

Go can pull it down and pop up here and there, but Chloe is better off in Vermilion City with her Evie.

DuskAstral

If Satoshi were to get Koraidon or Miraidon, it would only be for the fight.
If his character had to constantly move around on a Pokemon, it would be a bit weird, because it's not in his nature.

ShadowForce720

If Satoshi were to get Koraidon or Miraidon, it would only be for the fight.
If his character had to constantly move around on a Pokemon, it would be a bit weird, because it's not in his nature.
Um, Ash pretty much constantly move around on a Pokémon during the Orange Island Arc where he was riding a Lapras.

Not to mention that the Sun and Moon anime had a arc where Ash and the rest of the main cast got ride Pokémon.

So no, Ash riding on and traveling with Koraidon or Miraidon is within his nature.

Master Pikachu 11

Which Paradox Pokemon will Ash end up catching? Iron Valiant seems like one that would fit him as well as well as maybe Slither Wing
I like Roaring Moon or Scream Tail, I think either could work and even Great Tusk. Out of the Iron Pokémon I do like Iron Valiant as you mentioned

DuskAstral

Um, Ash pretty much constantly move around on a Pokémon during the Orange Island Arc where he was riding a Lapras.
Here he had no choice, because there was no other way to travel between the islands
Not to mention that the Sun and Moon anime had a arc where Ash and the rest of the main cast got ride Pokémon.
As you mentioned, it was just an arc.
He didn't move on a Pokemon throughout the series.

desdar300

Here he had no choice, because there was no other way to travel between the islands

As you mentioned, it was just an arc.
He didn't move on a Pokemon throughout the series.
Dusk, you said it would be unfair for him to be rocking all three regional gimmicks during the PWC, and look what ended up happening.

Ash is a self insert for the player in the anime, so he's going to be doing what they would usually do which in this case it's taking care of the motorcycle dog dragon

tsunamimijumaru

If Ash gets a starter I'd say just give him Skeledirge but if not then armarouge. Lokix for sure. Tinkaton makes so much sense with TR but could see it with Ash as well. Maybe Garganacl/Clodsire. Baxcalibur isn't bad but could see him getting a paradox mon in the same vein as a UB but actually keeping it I think the best fit would be Roaring Moon if he doesn't get Baxcalibur.

In terms of the Legendary either works for me. I was team Koraidon when they were first revealed but Miraidons travelling animation made me pick Violet.

I'd like to see TR use two mons each again. I can see James with Gholdengo and Spidops and Jessie with Glimmora and Flamigo.

Also make Nemona and Arven the companions and have Penny be a recurring character from time to time. Really couldn't care about Goh or Chloe at this point, they should just bring on a whole new cast.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Just as long As Ash gets an anilahape, I'll be satisfied.
Unfortunately that might require for them to acknowledge that Primeape exists after that one episode :/. I could be wrong but I don’t think he’s had two Pokémon that belong to same evolutionary line

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
ay thinking about it....If they continue having the Journeys formula of Ash owning old gen mons, they should dump a Corviknight on his roster if they dump a Tinkaton for TR.

(Get where I'm going with this? :p)
Which I'm not expecting unless they continue with the world tour format.

DuskAstral

Dusk, you said it would be unfair for him to be rocking all three regional gimmicks during the PWC, and look what ended up happening.
I still think it's not fair.
I just don't know what it brings to the discussion, because nowhere did I write that the creators have to do what I want.
in this case it's taking care of the motorcycle dog dragon
Care can be, but I don't see Satoshi riding pokemon all the time.
If given a choice, Satoshi will always choose to travel on foot, as he enjoys adventures and meeting new Pokémon (there's a better chance you'll encounter more Pokémon when you walk rather than ride).

desdar300

I still think it's not fair.
I just don't know what it brings to the discussion, because nowhere did I write that the creators have to do what I want.

Care can be, but I don't see Satoshi riding pokemon all the time.
If given a choice, Satoshi will always choose to travel on foot, as he enjoys adventures and meeting new Pokémon (there's a better chance you'll encounter more Pokémon when you walk rather than ride).
My point is you thinking something is unfair doesn't mean that Ash isn't going to do it.

Back in 2019, nobody would have thought that Ash would have used all of game freaks Regional gimmicks against Leon nor Gmax Pikachu on top of all of that.

Just because he hasn't done something before in the past doesn't mean that olm won't have him do it here if it helps their storytelling.

The dragons are very important to the plot with an entire story about how they've been disabled because of their trauma.

Having us not do what the player does and take care of one of dragons within their d-powered form would hurt whatever story they would try to tell

Status
Not open for further replies.