• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash retires. Ash's child and Pkachu's cub begin a new adventure.
Charizard and Greninja fusion, an enemy of the state when Greninja was jobber to the Zard.
Anyways Ash and Serena’s child yes?

desdar300

True but knowing the anime they might cut Arven all together, change Arven's story all together or just make Koraidon/Miraidon one of Arven's Pokemon and replacing all the stuff with you know who with Koraidon/Miraidon. Koraidon/Miraidon will probably have the same role but everything outside of that will probably change.

It really all just depends on what the anime decides to do with Scarlet and Violet/Paldea.
I suppose, but the professors are his parents and what one of the Dragons did to them is incredibly important.

I can see him coming later since he says to himself, but not cut out completely because of how crucial he is

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Let’s be honest. One of the reasons why the Team Flare arc is praised is because the original games are extremely bare boned and somewhat a ripoff of Sinnoh’s story + mass genocide to whoever doesn’t pay them.

It could’ve been an excellent topic on the rich and poor class but we got nothing and XYZ filled in the blanks because the former was already terrible to begin with and the bar was already at sea level.
In my opinions the x games had amazing plot and story

charinija

Pokemon Master
Charizard and Greninja fusion, an enemy of the state when Greninja was jobber to the Zard.
Anyways Ash and Serena’s child yes?
After the Pokemon championship, Ash and Dawn become very close. And they fall in love with each other. Pikachu, who is the best man at the wedding, also falls in love with another Pikachu who comes to the wedding. happy end.

Ash's son, I called him Sawyer, his biggest dream is to beat Max, who was the biggest trainer in the world at the time.

He is the brother of Max Ash's close friend May.

After the Pokemon championship, Ash and Dawn become very close. And they fall in love with each other. Pikachu, who is the best man at the wedding, also falls in love with another Pikachu who comes to the wedding. happy end.

Ash's son, I called him Sawyer, his biggest dream is to beat Max, who was the biggest trainer in the world at the time.

He is the brother of Max Ash's close friend May.
Not against PearlShipping but Amourshipping is the only acceptable outcome for me
Though Pearl is better than Poke

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
eh I think we might get more on Geeta instead since there were a few times where she gave off weird vibes that I've essentially started noticing after seeing them.
If the theories about Geeta being related to a possible DLC story on Area Zero come true, maybe we get some sort of situation like B2W2 where like Iris, Nemona is introduced as the new champion in the DLC, succeeding Geeta.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY

World Turtle

I just prefer to keep shipping discussions to fanfiction threads since in the anime he's still 10-years-old. I'm not interested in the love life of someone who hasn't even reached puberty yet.

Do I have ships I like? Sure, but I keep them to my fanfics since I can age him up in those.

Morax

King of heroes
I just prefer to keep shipping discussions to fanfiction threads since in the anime he's still 10-years-old. I'm not interested in the love life of someone who hasn't even reached puberty yet.

Do I have ships I like? Sure, but I keep them to my fanfics since I can age him up in those.
This fandom has a weird obsession with age as if you can’t do romance with kids. There’s plenty of wholesome sh!t out there.

images

Romance is not just about kissing and sex.

Western culture has corrupted your brain

Last edited:

World Turtle

This fandom has a weird obsession with age as if you can’t do romance with kids. There’s plenty of wholesome sh!t out there.

images

Romance is not just about kissing and sex.

Western culture has corrupted your brain

More like the internet has grossed me out one too many times.

Look when it comes to the anime I'm just here for the Pokemon. I like Ash, but I'm just not interested in his love life. Or at least putting thought into him getting married and having children while he's still a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.