• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Well at least we are getting an announcement of some sort on Friday. Can't wait

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Going to predict that "Journeys" isn't ending and Paldea is just being added to the rotation. A lot of signs are pointing to that direction.
Seems to be that way.

I wonder if that Grookey person who claims they're a leaker were actually right about Goh, Ash and Chloe returning for Paldea, lol.

UnovaMaster

Please pay attention to what Dogasu says here rather than random people quoting misinformation or driving clicks by stating whatever everyone wants to hear

What has been confirmed: Ash's journey continues and is announced tomorrow

No news about any reset, reboot, gen 9 anime, JN continuing, etc. It could be continued in shorts, web series, seasonal anime, movies instead of the usual format for all we know. We'll find out tomorrow, but Ash is indeed here to stay so everyone royally troll @UnovaMaster please

Troll me like your life depends upon it, but I got my way, the Goh way

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Listen as long as Ash is here, at least I'll watch whatever it is lol. We escaped the hell that is Goh being the sole protagonist so we won already.

UnovaMaster

The way they're going about this Satoshi news really does feel like it could be announcing he continues in movies or in a huge departure from how he's appeared until now

They've never revealed it like this, I think it might be damage control

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Since people here love delusional fanfiction I'll just say what I would do (don't worry, it won't happen). Let's fix the last decade mess and go back to the true continuity era. Victory Road? Obviously Ash having a strong rivalry with Nemona. Path of Legends? Well, Brock can read about Herba Mystica and go to Paldea for his doctor research and help Arven. Starfall Street? Team Rocket is perfect to help those kids.

Forget Goh, Brock is the man.

Niormon

Since people here love delusional fanfiction I'll just say what I would do (don't worry, it won't happen). Let's fix the last decade mess and go back to the true continuity era. Victory Road? Obviously Ash having a strong rivalry with Nemona. Path of Legends? Well, Brock can read about Herba Mystica and go to Paldea for his doctor research and help Arven. Starfall Street? Team Rocket is perfect to help those kids.

Forget Goh, Brock is the man.
Your right.....This post is a delusional fan fic its a good thing it isn't true, can't wait for Goh to do Path of Legends with Arvin its gonna be hype.

Niormon

Seems to be that way.

I wonder if that Grookey person who claims they're a leaker were actually right about Goh, Ash and Chloe returning for Paldea, lol.
People called him Crazy and made all sorts of stupid post to me but Now I'm the one laughing hahahah because I was one of the few who trust them

SatoSereFan224888

No news about any reset, reboot, gen 9 anime, JN continuing, etc. It could be continued in shorts, web series, seasonal anime, movies instead of the usual format for all we know.
I’m thinking Ash’s journey will continue in a YouTube series while SV focuses on a new protagonist.

SatoSereFan224888

Yeah, totally makes sense that THE DIRECTOR OF ANIME AT TV TOKYO would tell the audience to look forward to Youtube.
I think it’s best Ash gets his own series on YouTube where he travels the world to face trainers he’s never met before plus he can finally avenge his loss to Tobias. That’s a better idea than him going to Paldea.

Status
Not open for further replies.