• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wouldn't be surprised if Ash stays.

Honestly, I can do with 25 more years of him being a 10-year old on an adventure.

Also, my most ideal scenario is Ash and Goh staying, Chloe being released and a new girl (OC, no Nemona nor Penny) joining anyway

I just want to see Penny because of this. Let us have our first weeb!
FiQQj50XgAAi8Sa

I dunno, even after that one, the character still doesn't do it for me.

She is still comes off as discount Futaba and to be fair, while the original was a good character, she feels more like this irrealistic waifu character for the otakus to simp for.

MaMcMu

thinking about it now...I actually hope in the SV DLC (whenever that is), Geeta turns out to be an antagonist. Would be an interesting "twist" and an antagonistic "champion" sounds appealing in my eyes, and that being shown in anime form would be super :d
Or maybe the DLC features the Champion before Geeta. Who’s going through a relatable mid-lif crisis and let themselves go.

SatoSereFan224888

BlueDragonfangirl

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
ghana-pallbearers.jpg

"Shall we begin my brotha?"

"No wait a little while, maybe I will go inside that casket"

SatoSereFan224888

I don't really care about Goh's future but tomorrow will surely be a fun day to read these forums.
Hate to break it to you but seems like Goh is staying according to Mavilla11.

Says in the translation for the episode airing December 16 that Ash & Goh are going to Paldea in that episode.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years

Says in the translation for the episode airing December 16 that Ash & Goh are going to Paldea in that episode.

THE TITLES ARE FAKE

Do you not know how to read, or how social media works?

BlueDragonfangirl

I don't really care about Goh's future but tomorrow will surely be a fun day to read these forums.
Yes, I’m sure the episode discussion thread will get closed if he catches it, I hope the crew is prepared for the hate tweets they got like the last time he caught a legendary Pokémon.

pretty sure that’s been confirmed fake.

BlueDragonfangirl

Okay first of all most of that is speculation and second of all he barely is saying anything. All he’s saying is things that were already confirmed and using Poketaiwan as a source. Also that video is way too long because he’s saying nothing of substance.
It was confirmed to be fake any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.