• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Wouldn't be surprised if Ash stays.

Honestly, I can do with 25 more years of him being a 10-year old on an adventure.

Also, my most ideal scenario is Ash and Goh staying, Chloe being released and a new girl (OC, no Nemona nor Penny) joining anyway

I dunno, even after that one, the character still doesn't do it for me.

She is still comes off as discount Futaba and to be fair, while the original was a good character, she feels more like this irrealistic waifu character for the otakus to simp for.
What

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Hate to break it to you but seems like Goh is staying according to Mavilla11.

Says in the translation for the episode airing December 16 that Ash & Goh are going to Paldea in that episode.
EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa

I’m getting a lot of mileage out of this one

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY

Says in the translation for the episode airing December 16 that Ash & Goh are going to Paldea in that episode.
Sorry but that guy seems like a dime a dozen clickbait poketuber

I have seen everything but not a single mention of Goh or Ash being reset so it's a fake news.

U.N. Owen

Sorry but that guy seems like a dime a dozen clickbait poketuber
I have seen everything but not a single mention of Goh or Ash being reset so it's a fake news.

I doubt SatoSerefan can even understand Spanish. Last time she posted a foreign language video, I had to explain the difference between destroy (to annihilate) and destroy (to defeat) and how Pikachu wasn‘t going to die and that Ash was not going to commit suicide.

World Turtle

I doubt SatoSerefan can even understand Spanish. Last time she posted a foreign language video, I had to explain the difference between destroy (to annihilate) and destroy (to defeat) and how Pikachu wasn‘t going to die and that Ash was not going to commit suicide.

...what?

Screw it, I'm going to go to bed or relax or do something fun I just had a phlebotomy (which means a pint of blood was drawn from my body) I'm not in the right headspace for this. Granted given I needed the blood drained to prevent my blood cancer from causing health issues I question if I've been in a good head space at all the last week or two.

Last edited:

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
I think it's unlikely at this point but I'm gonna say it anyway. What happened when the last time the games names were colors? We got a soft reboot! And this time the names are colors again so maybe that's a possibility lol!

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I think this person is watching a completely different show

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
you should be glad you didnt exist on this site much earlier. The guy's been spouting this nonsense for over a year at least. Probably much longer.
Eh, the other guy has been compiling the most unhinged takes, so I'm not missing out :)

U.N. Owen

Eh, the other guy has been compiling the most unhinged takes, so I'm not missing out :)
These takes aren’t as unhinged compared to first year college students and their anti-vax nonsense.

Jeal

Unfortunately mass genocide just wasn’t that interesting and they didn’t even take into considerations like the rich class and how they essentially wanted to kill poor people. They could’ve done something with that.
I didn't play the games at the time, but I saw some youtubers playing and TF's goals seemed to be completely unclear. Lysandre speaks about a "beautiful world", asks Diantha if she doesn't agree that beautiful things must be beautiful forever, the grunts talk abput being stylish and then at the end of game "GENOCIDE!". It was completely nonsense.

So, it can be interesting, but GF didn't write a good story about it. I am playing the game now and I am planning to make a rewrite about the plot of the XY games after I complete the main story.
I really would love if Ash became a teacher's assistant. this anime needs some school story drama lol
SM was the perfect time to do it, but they ruined this chance. It must not be pardoned. How can you make a school story and don't mke the classic school plots!!!?

I don't think you need to speak spanish to umderstand that the destroy use is not literal. It must be common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.