• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's it? no SV Anime announcement? That's too bad but I got more of Journeys? that doesn't sound good to me I'd rather for Goh to move away to Australian Region from Ash Ketchum and that's all.

desdar300

Judging from the info we got, I think Arven could be Goh’s classmate and do the treasure hunt together while Nemona would be their rival. I don’t see Ash staying in Paldea for long because he’s world champion so he’ll be checking out other regions for the next PWC.
I feel like ash is going to still be in the show even when us and many other people working on the anime are long gone and the Pokemon games are created by Nintendo AIs

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
At least we got an additional episode confirmed today. If they do continue the Journeys arc with Paldea added to the mix.....
....maybe they could use Professors Sada and Turo's time machine to head for Hisui as well.

They could have done that with Celebi or something already so I doubt it. also I dont think that is even a real time machine. Paradox Pokemon are implied to not actually be from the past/future and instead its a reference to sus stories IRL like UFOs and Bigfoot. They are just being made real by the supposed crystal egg looking legendary. That thing was able to make a robot of the Professor just by the OG Professor Sada/Turo thinking about wanting a helper.

Miky

While it has been clarified the quote is fake, I still find this funny because considering the recent controversy about SV having no voice acting, I wouldn't put it past Ohmori to say this:
I know this is mainly about anime, but the fact that GF chooses to not consider using SV anime VA for their games as well is kinda miffling. I had the thought after reading the last one, saying that they should 'ignore' promotional material... which I feel they have been... lol

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
While it has been clarified the quote is fake, I still find this funny because considering the recent controversy about SV having no voice acting, I wouldn't put it past Ohmori to say this:
I know this is mainly about anime, but the fact that GF chooses to not consider using SV anime VA for their games as well is kinda miffling. I had the thought after reading the last one, saying that they should 'ignore' promotional material... which I feel they have been... lol
That account is sarcastic most of the time

Miky

That account is sarcastic most of the time
...I know. Hence the 'it has been clarified the quote is fake'

SWSH also had NO voice acting. If I remember correctly it was very blatant with Piers not having VA despite the singing scene

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
...I know. Hence the 'it has been clarified the quote is fake'

SWSH also had NO voice acting. If I remember correctly it was very blatant with Piers not having VA despite the singing scene
Oh I didn't see the clarification oops

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Honestly when it comes to VA, i totally understand why people want it and wouldnt mind it for some pre -rendered cutscenes (not for all the dialogues)
But at the same time, I don't really mind not having it either. The urgency and desire to have it asap really is surprising to me
Yes that Piers scene was corny as hell, but i still think Pokemon doesn't really need VA

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I think VA would have been nice for Area Zero with all the banter going on, would make the interactions even livelier but it isn't absolutely necessary

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
If you're not going to include voice acting, that's fine. Just don't make the cutscenes where characters are talking with actual mouth movements so awkward to look at without them. It's just going to make the experience dive into the uncanny valley at terminal velocity otherwise.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I could live without VA but it was awkward seeing them make another music based character and just watching them rap without actually saying it.
Honestly this time it was funny asf, it didn't feel as jarring as Piers and seeing her rap actually have effort put into it was delightful, especially when reading it and giving it a beat off my own
Rhyme is probably my fav gym leader simply coz her gym is such a vibe *cue the dancing Ghost doggy*

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Honestly this time it was funny asf, it didn't feel as jarring as Piers and seeing her rap actually have effort put into it was delightful, especially when reading it and giving it a beat off my own
Rhyme is probably my fav gym leader simply coz her gym is such a vibe *cue the dancing Ghost doggy*
Don't get me wrong I love Ryme as well and she's my favorite alongside Brassius and Iono. I do agree it was handled better than Piers. I guess it is funny in a meta sense since they just did it again lol. I want her to have a rap battle with Satoking though

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Don't get me wrong I love Ryme as well and she's my favorite alongside Brassius and Iono. I do agree it was handled better than Piers. I guess it is funny in a meta sense since they just did it again lol. I want her to have a rap battle with Satoking though
I think she could kick his ass in a rap battle seeing as how she destroyed that cashier

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Won't let me edit for some reason but Larry too. He's my inspiration. S
I think she could kick his ass in a rap battle seeing as how she destroyed that cashier
What are the odds? Oh definitely. It'd just be funny seeing him want to battle just for her to demand a rap battle first.

Status
Not open for further replies.