• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I can't wait for Goh new character development and how different he will be at the end of paldea!
He'll meet Larry and Larry will drop a bombshell about life not just being true to yourself on Goh, giving him an existential crisis.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Just a thought, not something I believe 100% but...

Maybe they take on separate paths but are still the protagonists with episodes being dual half-episodes focusing on each boy, kind of like what Yokai Watch did with Nate and Hailey at some point?

desdar300

It's sort of hard to say, because we don't really know how they're going to handle the Academies since their technically split in half.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Quite honestly there’s no excuses for Pokémon not having voice acting lol; especially when they gave Iono, Pokémon’s own literal Vtuber/streamer, a voice actress using her 3D model in a short completely unrelated to the anime. If they can have vocals feature in a DS game’s soundtrack then they sure as hell can carry that over for a whole game on much more powerful hardware. SV’s cutscenes are beautiful and the realistic mouth movements would lend themselves so well to voice acting; everything plot-wise would be enhanced if you could actually hear the emotion in someone’s voice.

Tell me why Genshin Impact can have voiceovers in 4 languages and Pokemon, that sells 10 million copies in 3 days of release, can’t. So it’s not a matter of budget and if 8/9 languages is too much to voice, just do Japanese/English like most games do. That’s reasonable and it’s at least better than nothing.

desdar300

hypothetically, they could just say that they're rival academies but for some reason have the same director and share the building(?), which would be Chavell.

But further than that, can't even come up on what to do. And putting the Ash and Go sticking together scenario into place, they could try something with the two handling both academies but I don't think it would go well.

In the "Ash is alone in this" scenario.... I guess he could end up unifying them in some coincidental chance later on when he inevitably arrives in Paldea...?
The boys saying together what present more problems Imo.
Because I doubt they could both get a dragon without making things awkward for the inevitable area zero Saga

Niormon

Reminder the anime doesn't have to be 1:1 like the games XY and SM weren't exactly like the games and the dragon stuff could easily be implanted into the school setting hack Ash and Goh could easily be the talk of the school because of those two legendary pokemon

edit I said it many times but SV is the perfect setting for the duo Protagonist formula to shine in theory at least

ShadowForce720

ye valid point. They could change it up a bit and have both Koraidon and Miraidon, but the problem from there is how to deal with them. And putting back the "Ash goes alone scenario", who's getting the other. In this scenario tho, I'm assuming Koraidon is who Ash ends up dealing with. I guess having Ash and hypothetically Arven could work due to his ties to Area Zero and his story being where most of AZ is built up from but still.
The boys saying together what present more problems Imo.
Because I doubt they could both get a dragon without making things awkward for the inevitable area zero Saga
It wouldn’t really make things awkward for both Ash and Goh to get Koraidon and Miraidon respectively because they can always have it to where instead of their being a 2nd Koraidon and/or Miraidon , the two dragons instead lost to the potential 3rd legendary.

Niormon

It wouldn’t really make things awkward for both Ash and Goh to get Koraidon and Miraidon respectively because they can always have it to where instead of their being a 2nd Koraidon and/or Miraidon , the two dragons instead lost to the potential 3rd legendary.
Finally someone gets it!

diesglamouris

XY had a total of 0 songs that were as bad as those. Children songs can be good. Not to mention the extremely weak and lazy visuals. Masuda and that Pokémon Music Club better stay off the anime. Where is Chip Tanaka?
You were implying JN has no ending songs, not "JN has no endings visually appealing/which I do like". Agree this season needed more musical variety in this aspect, as the same OP and two childish EDs for three years become tiresome.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
You were implying JN has no ending songs, not "JN has no endings visually appealing/which I do like". Agree this season needed more musical variety in this aspect, as the same OP and two childish EDs for three years become tiresome.
I was just being sarcastic as I stated in another post. I thought it was obvious, sorry.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I liked 1,2,3 being the series OP with different variations; I thought it was fresh and a new direction for Pokémon to take. But yeah….they’ve had their fun. This new series we need numerous different OP’s & ED’s again

Something like this can really only work once without it becoming repetitive

desdar300

That wouldn't make any sense because the dragons are the leaders of the Paradox Pokemon.

It also complicates Arvin story to an extent unless they try to alter his plot

Status
Not open for further replies.