• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry better be Nanu 2.0 in the anime. He screams a Nanu type character. I love characters that give zero f*cks.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Don't get me wrong I love Ryme as well and she's my favorite alongside Brassius and Iono. I do agree it was handled better than Piers. I guess it is funny in a meta sense since they just did it again lol. I want her to have a rap battle with Satoking though
Oh Satoking would destroy Rhyme, bless her soul :p

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Oh Satoking would destroy Rhyme, bless her soul :p
A book in the school library said that Ryme had beats so fire she brought her dead pokemon back as a ghost I don't know how you can beat that

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
A book in the school library said that Ryme had beats so fire she brought her dead pokemon back as a ghost I don't know how you can beat that
So what you're telling me is that Rhyme's beats ain't enough to let her mons achieve peace, they tether them to earth as ghosts, unable to achieve ascension :p
Satoking ain't gonna be caught lacking like that

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
So what you're telling me is that Rhyme's beats ain't enough to let her mons achieve peace, they tether them to earth as ghosts, unable to achieve ascension :p
Satoking ain't gonna be caught lacking like that

e8b.gif

He seems to not mind it :)

desdar300

Reminder the anime doesn't have to be 1:1 like the games XY and SM weren't exactly like the games and the dragon stuff could easily be implanted into the school setting hack Ash and Goh could easily be the talk of the school because of those two legendary pokemon

edit I said it many times but SV is the perfect setting for the duo Protagonist formula to shine in theory at least
Nobody knows what the mascots are because arvin's parents essentially kept them secret.

People just assume that they're an odd looking Clyzlier and the respect of Professor essentially elaborates further as you go along.

The anime makes a couple of changes here in there, but altering this story too much would make almost everything about it not make any sense.

Niormon

Nobody knows what the mascots are because arvin's parents essentially kept them secret.
Ash and Goh still meat the legendary at the beach like the player character, I fail to understand how that is magically a problem? and even then the player character runs around in the city with one of them so people already see them at that point

Last edited:

Niormon

As I've said elsewhere, the lore doesn't quite work like that; they'd have to make massive changes to Paldea's lore for there to be (end/postgame spoilers)past AND future paradoxes in the same timeline. Not to mention, it would require huge changes to the professors and Arven's story.. Also, FYI (general game spoilers) nobody really makes a huge fuss about Korai/Miraidon, since most people just seem to consider them some weird kind of Cyclizar. These Pokémon are not some incredibly recognizable legendaries like Dialog or Palkia; they're just some weird-looking Pokémon.
You limiting yourself to
ether past or present the anime isn't going to do just one its Gonna do both whether you like it or not the Machine isn't limited to one point in time as your implying here also as for Arven's story its pretty much
a mom/dad story its not strange that both his parents are gonna be in the anime

desdar300

Ash and Goh still meat the legendary at the beach like the player character, I fail to understand how that is magically a problem? and even then the player character runs around in the city with one of them so people already see them at that point
I think you are misunderstanding the point red and I are trying to make.

The reason you find the dragon on the beach is not by happenstance, but because it was just done going through a pretty traumatic episode.

It saw something that nobody should ever really see done by one of its own.

In regard to the professors, it's heavily implied in the game that the only reason why things got to control is because they went through a pretty bad split right before Arvin was born which further push them deeper into their aspirations ( sort of Lusamine but with more divorce flavor).

I'm not going to go too deep into this out of respect for people who haven't beaten the game yet, but it just wouldn't make a lot of sense, and the anime is typically pretty good about covering the mascot legendaries plots rather Faithfully

SatoSereFan224888

I’m thinking the reason why OLM are keeping Ash & Goh is because of the problems over there and they don’t have the money to have new companions to animate.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Wouldn't that be a twist! From everyone thinking JN would end up as the shortest saga to it ending up as the longest saga instead

It would make sense, considering how much Pocket Monsters (2019) has kind of taken after Pocket Monsters (1997) already. I think that it would be quite nice and prevent the series from just mimicking the old trend of a new series for each new generation. This wide-open format has so much more wiggle room to play with, too.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It would make sense, considering how much Pocket Monsters (2019) has kind of taken after Pocket Monsters (1997) already. I think that it would be quite nice and prevent the series from just mimicking the old trend of a new series for each new generation. This wide-open format has so much more wiggle room to play with, too.
Agreed, I also hope they take notes and better improve with the extension, this time featuring Paldean elements better and more significantly, properly balancing the region hopping and having a more concrete character arc planned
They're no longer new to this sandbox, hope they put the lessons learnt to good use to refine this format to its proper potential

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
If they do continue Journeys, what would the long term goal be? Would the previous gen champion be like "Oh current gen champion is stronger than me lol" and Ash would make it his goal to beat them, and would Goh be interested in a different mythical? And would Chloe continue to be cardboard? It'd be as formulaic as the past series then if it continued

MunchMunch

If they do continue Journeys, what would the long term goal be? Would the previous gen champion be like "Oh current gen champion is stronger than me lol" and Ash would make it his goal to beat them, and would Goh be interested in a different mythical? And would Chloe continue to be cardboard? It'd be as formulaic as the past series then if it continued
I feel like people here have never watched another tv show before lol.

Lots of TV Shows are long running and have main characters do different things as the series continues. People can change, goals can change. Lots of long running series do this.

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
It could be Geeta inviting Ash to Paldea to compete in the champions league. Where she is the final battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.