• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miky

The logo may be different but pikachu ash's pikachu

Ash will not retire at this time
I never said that Satoshi will go away, we already know that he is staying and we will get more info, but if anything not having the JN2019 logo may indicate that the new season might not have Go or Koharu anymore.

charinija

Pokemon Master
I never said that Satoshi will go away, we already know that he is staying and we will get more info, but if anything not having the JN2019 logo may indicate that the new season might not have Go or Koharu anymore.
I don't know about goh but the Chole was just a side piece. It was obvious that Chole wasn't going to continue.

World Turtle

Just saying for the record and to not be misunderstood. I'm not saying GF is out of ideas for legendary box duos. I'm just pointing out they've checked off most of the big/obvious stuff.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
ye you can. But its not the one you're essentially inseparable with :d
This.

I want to use the buddy, not the trade fodder.

Since I've got both games (and cover legendaries) I'm just gonna leave those stupid mons hanging around in that dingy cave.
If you have no use for the extra Miraidon, I'm accepting donations....

Litleonid

Figures I'd put it here too for the sake of speculation. This was from Mooty's discord... I realize it could be a load of bs given he's already unreliable, but have we seen the new logo before?

In the image of this merch; They used to have the JN 2019 logo, but not anymore now. I did some digging, and... There was another merch a few days ago that had both that type of logo and JN2019 logo, but this time the new merch from hours ago does not have the JN logo.

(Insert "Uhhh Go fans, what does it mean?")

can't recall. And there was this one as well:

FjSHb0GXEAAgiKt

Can't recall ever seeing these before tho unfortunately.

edit: Just snooped around, ye these are familiar. But the logo isn't.
I've seen the Pokemon logo in the upper left corner with the scarlet and violet squares before, but the logo in the bottom left is new to me. I've seen merchandise questionably use the Journeys logo, but I'm seeing more stuff pop up with an entirely new logo.

Miky

Come on. IT MEANS NOTHING. This logo is always used by this brand of food. Here's an example of the same crackers in gen 8 with and without the anime logo. Do you want me to also show you XY/SM/Movie versions too? Please, do some research and don't trust random tweets.

LottePokemonWafer_1024x1024@2x.jpg
71jAimlqByL._AC_SX466_.jpg
Or... it could be...

I asked my friend in Pokemon Masters server, who knows a few stuff about the anime. Usually when there is a transition to new series, the merch will temporarily use both logos (the old one and the new one), then the newer merch will only use the newer logo.

So as I said before as an example, during the transition we've had merch with both JN and SV logo, but now in my image there is just the SV logo (purple and red). Whatever it is I'm not sure, but I'm 99% certain that Journeys isn't continuing. It's ending. Go won't stay in the anime.

If I had images of XY merch I'd show them when there was a transition from XY to SM, or SM to Journeys, but I've only known about merch recently so I don't have images for previous merchs.

Litleonid

Come on. IT MEANS NOTHING. This logo is always used by this brand of food. Here's an example of the same crackers in gen 8 with and without the anime logo. Do you want me to also show you XY/SM/Movie versions too? Please, do some research and don't trust random tweets.

LottePokemonWafer_1024x1024@2x.jpg
71jAimlqByL._AC_SX466_.jpg
Geez, no need for this kind of tone. That logo used for the brand might not be new, but the Pokemon logo with the scarlet and violet squares is new.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Or... it could be...

I asked my friend in Pokemon Masters server, who knows a few stuff about the anime. Usually when there is a transition to new series, the merch will temporarily use both logos (the old one and the new one), then the newer merch will only use the newer logo.

So as I said before as an example, during the transition we've had merch with both JN and SV logo, but now in my image there is just the SV logo (purple and red). Whatever it is I'm not sure, but I'm 99% certain that Journeys isn't continuing. It's ending. Go won't stay in the anime.

If I had images of XY merch I'd show them when there was a transition from XY to SM, or SM to Journeys, but I've only known about merch recently so I don't have images for previous merchs.
We'll see, I don't really care either way.

Geez, no need for this kind of tone. That logo used for the brand might not be new, but the Pokemon logo with the scarlet and violet squares is new.
I was talking specifically about the bottom left one some people claim as new. The one with the squares is definitely new.

Litleonid

If writing wants, we'll have a Satoshi mentoring a newbie Nemona.
It could be interesting to watch how Nemona became a Champion ranked trainer through Aah's mentorship. I do like the idea of World Champion Ash mentoring new trainers.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It could be interesting to watch how Nemona became a Champion ranked trainer through Aah's mentorship. I do like the idea of World Champion Ash mentoring new trainers.
Although in the games Nemona is a Champion level trainer who decided to go through the Gym Challenge again for the hell of it.

diesglamouris

hard to do that when Nemona was established as already an experienced and powerful trainer that decided to reset herself :d

Nah, it's the anime, well known for messing the game's plot and characters. If writers could bring back to school Trial Capitains and even a League runner-up, what could prevent them from doing the same with a self-nerfed Champion? Paldea has an "official" Champion already.

World Turtle

Pokemon World Science seems to be using the Linnaean System which divides things into: Plants or Vegetables, Minerals, and Animals.
Like the Grass Type this counted Fungi in the same group as Plants (now today a separate kingdom).

"His taxonomy of the Mineral Kingdom has dropped long since from use. In the tenth edition, 1758, of the Systema Naturæ, the Linnaean classes were:

• Classis 1. Petræ (rocks)
  • Classis 2. Mineræ (minerals and ores)
  • Classis 3. Fossilia (fossils and aggregates)"
...Fossils were considered to be in the same kingdom as Rocks? Well that just fits perfectly doesn't?

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Ok, i finished playing storyline game Scarlet. I was enjoyed ever, best game ever since gen 5. Now i gonna want write something about my FULL predictions SV anime.

Upon arrival, Ash and Chloe will arrive in Paldea, and Goh has gone a long way in his goal of catching many Pokemon.
Chloe starts school after transferring from Kanto and Ash decides to help her teach her all about Pokemon.
In Cabo Poco they are to meet Nemona, the regional champion of Paldea, who is to show them the way to school.
On the way, they encounter two legendary pokemons - Koraidon and Miraidon.
Both Pokemon form a small interaction with Ash and Nemona - they are interested in them.
Somewhere both pokemons disappeared, but the three of them were delighted to meet unknown species of pokemon, on the way there is another obstacle - Arven, he is looking for some pokemon, but he quickly gave up and also joins them.
Before entering the school, everyone encounters another obstacle again - some hooligans from Team Star are disturbing Penny, they intend to help her.

At school, they finally meet the most important person - Principal Clavell. Ash, delighted with the school, decides to join as well, and coincidentally finds himself in a class with new characters who have recently met. Finishing their performances with their new classmates and teachers, only Ash and Chloe have to go to the principal's office again - as it turns out, choosing a new starter from the region of Paldea. Ash and Chloe have a partner yes, but the principal insisted on choosing them due to the need to study at school.
Ash chooses a Fuecoco and Chloe getting a Sprigatito, they find them cute and love them.

While learning, all students will not only have to sit in the classroom and learn only by staring at the teacher and the blackboard, they will also have to learn on the premises, outside the school. As usual, it should be similar in the Sun & Moon series. Mela, one of Team Star's bosses, arrives at the school looking for Ash to avenge her teammates - the other bosses watch her fight as well, and she ends up being quickly defeated. They quickly moved away after losing the fight. Penny watched this and was going to thank Ash for his help and offered to help him defeat all the Team Star bosses, but the conversation was interrupted by Geeta, the second regional champion, leaving Ash completely shocked and confused as to why this region had two champions. Geeta, accompanied by the Gym Leader Iono, offered him a challenge to the Elite Four, knowing that he was too strong - after all, they are well informed that he is a recent World Champion. Iono came just to get Ash's photo and autograph, and to pet his Pikachu. Ash runs away from her with a barrage of questions trying to stream it.
Nemona came to the scene Iono made, surprised by Geeta's coming to school. The two champions invite Chloe to take part in the Gym Leader Challenge - they also inform her that Ash has been doing the same in other regions for a long time. Ash chose a much bigger goal - to defeat the Elite Four, Geeta and Nemona and Chloe chose to defeat the Gym Leaders along with Nemona - Ash was completely confused as to why she wanted to do this - she claims to want to make Chloe an equal rival. Eventually, it was decided that Ash would train Chloe to fight Pokemon, and Penny, dissatisfied with their choice, gave up and decided to help them based on learning from the computer, using her own skills.
Arven - last of all, has been eavesdropping on everything and is suddenly interested in joining the crew to travel around the region on holidays or after school. Nemona also joins these companions, it suits her better to travel with friends than alone.

Chloe - beginning trainer who is starting to learn about Pokemon battles.
Ash - Chloe's mentor, he teaches her everything he can, although sometimes he is not good at teaching, he is helped by Nemona.
Nemona - Ash and Chloe's new rival. Ash's rival therefore the two train hard together for their final battle after the Elite Four challenge. Unlike Ash, she gives Chloe a head start knowing she is still a novice Trainer.
Penny - a quiet and calm person, although she often uses the computer to answer questions from her friends. She knows too much about Pokemon.
Arven - A supportive companion who cooks food for everyone traveling together. Such a new Brock, but without infatuation with women. He still cares for his sick Mabostiff.

I won't go into too much detail too much as it will walk through the entire region of Paldea. However, I am highlighting only a few:

1. Together, the traveling companions will fight against all Team Star, who Penny eventually reveals her secret that she founded the team.

2. They all fight one Pokémon Titan at a time - to their surprise, Koraidon and Miraidon sometimes come to help them.

3. Chloe defeats the Gym Leaders one by one starting with Katy and ending with Grusha. She participates in the Pokemon League, which will lose in the 1/8 round, against Nemona. Nemona officially becomes the champion of the Pokemon League.

4. Ash defeats all E4 plus two champions with only his new team.

5. All five of them save the region of Paldea in Area Zero, Ash and Nemona defeat two AI professors and save Legendary Pokemon that will later officially join their team.

Full team of companions at final stage:

Ash: Pikachu, Armarouge, Koraidon, Kilowattrell, Greavard, Flutter Mane.
Traded away Skeleridge for Greavard with Arven.

Chloe: Eevee, Meowscarada, Clodsire, Oinkologne, Maushold, Fidough

Nemona: for Ash - Pawmot, Ceruledge, Miraidon, Flamigo, Lycanroc, Iron Valiant.
Just catch attention that she have a very opposite of Ash's whole team.
for Chloe - Quaxuawell, Pawmot, Grafaiai, Tauros, Brambleghast, Scovillain

Arven: Mabostiff, Skeleridge, Torkoal, Klawf.
Traded away Greavard for Skeleridge with Ash.

Penny: Umbreon, Espeon, Sylveon.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Ok, i finished playing storyline game Scarlet. I was enjoyed ever, best game ever since gen 5. Now i gonna want write something about my FULL predictions SV anime.

Upon arrival, Ash and Chloe will arrive in Paldea, and Goh has gone a long way in his goal of catching many Pokemon.
Chloe starts school after transferring from Kanto and Ash decides to help her teach her all about Pokemon.
In Cabo Poco they are to meet Nemona, the regional champion of Paldea, who is to show them the way to school.
On the way, they encounter two legendary pokemons - Koraidon and Miraidon.
Both Pokemon form a small interaction with Ash and Nemona - they are interested in them.
Somewhere both pokemons disappeared, but the three of them were delighted to meet unknown species of pokemon, on the way there is another obstacle - Arven, he is looking for some pokemon, but he quickly gave up and also joins them.
Before entering the school, everyone encounters another obstacle again - some hooligans from Team Star are disturbing Penny, they intend to help her.

At school, they finally meet the most important person - Principal Clavell. Ash, delighted with the school, decides to join as well, and coincidentally finds himself in a class with new characters who have recently met. Finishing their performances with their new classmates and teachers, only Ash and Chloe have to go to the principal's office again - as it turns out, choosing a new starter from the region of Paldea. Ash and Chloe have a partner yes, but the principal insisted on choosing them due to the need to study at school.
Ash chooses a Fuecoco and Chloe getting a Sprigatito, they find them cute and love them.

While learning, all students will not only have to sit in the classroom and learn only by staring at the teacher and the blackboard, they will also have to learn on the premises, outside the school. As usual, it should be similar in the Sun & Moon series. Mela, one of Team Star's bosses, arrives at the school looking for Ash to avenge her teammates - the other bosses watch her fight as well, and she ends up being quickly defeated. They quickly moved away after losing the fight. Penny watched this and was going to thank Ash for his help and offered to help him defeat all the Team Star bosses, but the conversation was interrupted by Geeta, the second regional champion, leaving Ash completely shocked and confused as to why this region had two champions. Geeta, accompanied by the Gym Leader Iono, offered him a challenge to the Elite Four, knowing that he was too strong - after all, they are well informed that he is a recent World Champion. Iono came just to get Ash's photo and autograph, and to pet his Pikachu. Ash runs away from her with a barrage of questions trying to stream it.
Nemona came to the scene Iono made, surprised by Geeta's coming to school. The two champions invite Chloe to take part in the Gym Leader Challenge - they also inform her that Ash has been doing the same in other regions for a long time. Ash chose a much bigger goal - to defeat the Elite Four, Geeta and Nemona and Chloe chose to defeat the Gym Leaders along with Nemona - Ash was completely confused as to why she wanted to do this - she claims to want to make Chloe an equal rival. Eventually, it was decided that Ash would train Chloe to fight Pokemon, and Penny, dissatisfied with their choice, gave up and decided to help them based on learning from the computer, using her own skills.
Arven - last of all, has been eavesdropping on everything and is suddenly interested in joining the crew to travel around the region on holidays or after school. Nemona also joins these companions, it suits her better to travel with friends than alone.

Chloe - beginning trainer who is starting to learn about Pokemon battles.
Ash - Chloe's mentor, he teaches her everything he can, although sometimes he is not good at teaching, he is helped by Nemona.
Nemona - Ash and Chloe's new rival. Ash's rival therefore the two train hard together for their final battle after the Elite Four challenge. Unlike Ash, she gives Chloe a head start knowing she is still a novice Trainer.
Penny - a quiet and calm person, although she often uses the computer to answer questions from her friends. She knows too much about Pokemon.
Arven - A supportive companion who cooks food for everyone traveling together. Such a new Brock, but without infatuation with women. He still cares for his sick Mabostiff.

I won't go into too much detail too much as it will walk through the entire region of Paldea. However, I am highlighting only a few:

1. Together, the traveling companions will fight against all Team Star, who Penny eventually reveals her secret that she founded the team.

2. They all fight one Pokémon Titan at a time - to their surprise, Koraidon and Miraidon sometimes come to help them.

3. Chloe defeats the Gym Leaders one by one starting with Katy and ending with Grusha. She participates in the Pokemon League, which will lose in the 1/8 round, against Nemona. Nemona officially becomes the champion of the Pokemon League.

4. Ash defeats all E4 plus two champions with only his new team.

5. All five of them save the region of Paldea in Area Zero, Ash and Nemona defeat two AI professors and save Legendary Pokemon that will later officially join their team.

Full team of companions at final stage:

Ash: Pikachu, Armarouge, Koraidon, Kilowattrell, Greavard, Flutter Mane.
Traded away Skeleridge for Greavard with Arven.

Chloe: Eevee, Meowscarada, Clodsire, Oinkologne, Maushold, Fidough

Nemona: for Ash - Pawmot, Ceruledge, Miraidon, Flamigo, Lycanroc, Iron Valiant.
Just catch attention that she have a very opposite of Ash's whole team.
for Chloe - Quaxuawell, Pawmot, Grafaiai, Tauros, Brambleghast, Scovillain

Arven: Mabostiff, Skeleridge, Torkoal, Klawf.
Traded away Greavard for Skeleridge with Ash.

Penny: Umbreon, Espeon, Sylveon.
I really like some of your ideas especially with Nemona having 2 teams and one being a mirror match of Ash's

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I’ve finally finished SV and my hope for an SV series is honestly just to have ash replace nemona, or at least have her just as the rival and not a constant companion. Man did she just became less and less likeable to me as it went on.

Arvel and penny can definitely stay with ash though, as i really liked both by the end. Their banter and how the eventually got along later on was really nice, and would be nice to see playout throughout a series.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I think the problem with adapting Nemona as-is is they kinda already did a similar thing with Paul.

Decidueye23

What they should do is make nemona a beginner, and have ash take on nemona's role. He starts at her level so that both of them can battle as equals.

Status
Not open for further replies.