• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

I woke up in the dark of the night and had a nightmare that the anime decided to pull an Encanto and randomly give Arvin and his parents a happy ending despite the fact that the l a t t e r could give zero areas about him.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
What the hell

masdog

It will be interesting to see what direction they go and if they stick with the status quo or continues to shake up the formula.

masdog

that would depend on what in terms of the "status quo" or "formula shake up".
I should say “return to the old status quo” instead of “stick with the status quo.”

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'd hope they'd give the companions they missed like Cilan, Misty and Tracey proper episodes to return. Maybe give Serena another episode. They've already proven they can return older characters as vehicles/support for the current characters like Dawn and Gary. Hopefully the returns wasn't just a JN despite it being their saving grace.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I wanna see Rika too, but the anime doesn't have the greatest track record for showing E4 members :(

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Dragon users everywhere will be on SW once Alolan Ninetales comes out.
Funny fact she would have won against Kiawe even too.
Dazzling Gleam on Turtonator.
Ice Beam on Charizard.
Dark Pulse on Alolan Marowak.
And sayonara, Kiawe out of 1/8 round.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
alright, before this thread gets derailed again:

A little more and we get to know what the fate of Go will be. Going with the scenario that he's permanently gone like every other companion, have to wonder who'll be Ash's companions in the Paldea saga.

Although we have 2-3 ideal candidates right in front us aka Nemona, Arven, and Penny. Got the battle girl, typical cook, and support if optional.

If they won't do Nemona, then only Iono can be an acceptable alternative :>

Edit: OH WAIT, THEY SHOULD GIVE US ALL 5 instead :D
Iono will be busy with streaming on herself about how she amazing all time.

Anyway, actually i would love see her Mismagius destroying gym challengers with tricky idea about terra electric type with Levitate ability in anime.

Imagine about in anime version her Mismagius actually learned movepools: Magical Leaf, Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball.
That would be very crazier than actual game version.
Magical Leaf for against ground type mons.
Hypnosis for making challengers more troubles.
Shadow Ball can make against ghost type mons while is being terrastalized electric type.
Terrastalized Mismagius can actually become more stronger if use Thunderbolt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.