• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

AARTX

Dead inside…
I’d cackle at the thought of other world champions sitting around in paldea.

Then a tournament to decide who’s the TOP world champion begins. Then after Ash wins that and decides to move on to the next region, he finds out there are other Top World Champions in that region, then another tournament to decide who’s TOP TOP world champion….

Rinse and repeat til we’re locked in another endless cycle (but hey at least it’s better than the cycle of Ash losing leagues LMAO)

Last edited:

Decidueye23

I’d cackle at the thought of other world champions sitting around in paldea.

Then a tournament to decide who’s the TOP world champion begins. Then after Ash wins that and decides to move on to the next region, he finds out there are other Top World Champions in that region, then another tournament to decide who’s TOP TOP world champion….

Rinse and repeat til we’re locked in another endless cycle (but hey at least it’s better than the cycle of Ash losing leagues LMAO)
I feel like rhey will step down to a smaller scale in paldea. Atleast for a while they womt be able to top WCS. Genuinely feels like we are up for another SM kind of season where things arent too big of a deal.

Bulu likes pepsi

How do you feel about Ash getting a Ceruledge? If he doesn't get the Fuecoco line it would be really cool.

I kind of want him to get Meowscarada because Ash hasn't had a powerful grass type in quite a while now. Skeledirge is okay too... but for the love of Arceus, please don't give Ash that Quaquaval thing, which is one of the ugliest abominations ever made

Oh, and a fairy-type. Please... Ash needs one. I'm thinking about Tinkaton or Clefable (because it's a kanto pokemon that was once meant to be the mascot). Iron Valiant might also be a cool option if he does get a paradox pokemon.

Rune Knight

Regarding whether Goh is leaving or staying, I thought that the latest episode reinforced that it can go both ways.

They could follow initial the route where Goh decides to embark on a journey of his own to avoid depending on Ash; or they could also follow an original approach where Ash decides to invite Goh along and promote the idea that having help and company is okay and doesn't impede one's growth.

Considering that nothing has been revealed yet, I feel like they are really playing at our strings and that the odds are pretty much 50/50 at the moment.

Last edited:

Decidueye23

They could always pull a brock on us have goh just come back lol. The chances are always there. It is in journeys style to set something up that feels meaningfull only to remove any and all meaning from it lol

Decidueye23

If ash were to get a paradox mon, other than the box legendary, who do you guyts think he should get? I think roaring moon and iron valiant are both solid picks!

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly Ash should not even travel to Paldea. His journey should have ended after beating Leon. The only reason we’re getting an SV anime is because TV Tokyo has deemed the Pokemon anime too big to fail. They probably bailed out OLM.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Pikachu learns Tera Blast and it replaces Electroweb. Its Terrastal type is Flying or Steel or Dragon.

He gets:

Anihilape
Ceruledge/Amarouge or middle form similar to Lycanroc. Or Hisuian Zoroark
Roaring Moon/Iron Valiant
Koraidon/Ursaluna/one of the Paldean starters/Hisuian Samurott

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Honestly Ash should not even travel to Paldea. His journey should have ended after beating Leon. The only reason we’re getting an SV anime is because TV Tokyo has deemed the Pokemon anime too big to fail. They probably bailed out OLM.
Nice to see some character development from you. I swear two minutes ago there wasn't going to be more anime with Ash, according to you. Baby steps.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Have the Paradox Pokémon be the context of a Goh cameo arc and have the two of them catch either counterpart of the Volcaronas, since Ash already has the present Donphan.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If ash were to get a paradox mon, other than the box legendary, who do you guyts think he should get? I think roaring moon and iron valiant are both solid picks!
eh, if we’re going for this and barring Koraidon/Miraidon at the moment, then Volcarona’s paradox counterparts or Roaring Moon/Iron Valiant.

That is if they’re willing to have Paradox mons on the main roster that aren’t Koraidon/Miraidon.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
After watching JN135 yesterday, I wouldn't really mind if Goh and Chloe stay as long as their development in the new series will be proper and well executed. I mean, Project Mew was not that interesting and even though its last two episodes were really good it still didn't feel like much development for Goh. Chloe in the other hand has had little development only if JN105 is counted.

If they all go to Paldea, I would love to see Ash and Goh get Paradox pokemon. I think Ash fits more with the Ancient ones, while Goh fits more with the Futuristic ones.

Although I think Nemona and Arven could provide a more interesting group with Ash, but this could change if they chose to properly develop Goh and Chloe, because Journeys didn't do that in the best way.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Team-wise, my only wish for Ash is to get Primeape back to do the obvious thing and for Team Rocket to have their own Pokémon again. I wouldn't even mind Morpeko sticking around for once to DO SOMETHING, but the other Pokémon at the HQ deserve to be freed too. The most important thing is to get rid of the gacha.

I know they seem logical and natural wishes but we'd have to go back 15 years for these to happen. No chance.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Ash getting the three starters again would he petty nice or like DP and have Grass and Fire Type since I’m not the biggest fan of Quaxly’s final design

Miky

So anyways, what do you think is being hidden that would be controversial next episode? I know I'm just piggybacking from yesterday but the fact nobody has come out about any important detail is concerning. The only clue we've had is from Gryphon (if his account here is legit) saying that JN 136 wouldn't be well liked by Go haters.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So anyways, what do you think is being hidden that would be controversial next episode? I know I'm just piggybacking from yesterday but the fact nobody has come out about any important detail is concerning. The only clue we've had is from Gryphon (if his account here is legit) saying that JN 136 wouldn't be well liked by Go haters.
Goh stays as a main character
Or Goh catches Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.