• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
"Penny is evil"
What lol

SatoSereFan224888

I'm thinking that none of the game characters will be Ash's companions this time around.
Basically none of them are suitable as companions. All of the Gym Leaders are adults, Arven's story is too dark, Penny is evil, and Nemona's goals are the same as Ash's, and they might even give Ash himself her story from the games. There's just no one to make into a companion.
Agree with you on everything. However I don’t want Ash to become Nemona’s anime counterpart. Have a brand new character take that role while Ash just explores the region.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Basically none of them are suitable as companions. All of the Gym Leaders are adults, Arven's story is too dark, Penny is evil, and Nemona's goals are the same as Ash's, and they might even give Ash himself her story from the games. There's just no one to make into a companion.
you're straight up naive. And this take is as stupid as whatever Sato puts out.

For one, Arven's story is sad but not that dark like your mind seems to put it as.

For two, Penny is infinitely less evil than Team Yell and Skull combined.

For three, it doesn't actually matter what Nemona has. There are infinitely alternative ideas of how they'll portray Nemona in the anime. Most obvious and probably the most likely is making her the typical battle girl that existed until Serena, who unfortunately led to Pokegirls having bare-boned portrayals and goals. And don't how she'll even have the same goals or how she does as Ash's when all she does is overly liking battles which is the only thing Nemona and Ash are identical in. She was even already an experienced trainer to begin with who intentionally reset herself after already beating Geeta, don't see why they wont portray her as an already experienced trainer in the anime as well. It's naive to think this or that won't happen.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
you're straight up naive. And this take is as stupid as whatever Sato puts out.

For one, Arven's story is sad but not that dark like your mind seems to put it as.

For two, Penny is infinitely less evil than Team Yell and Skull combined.

For three, it doesn't actually matter what Nemona has. There are infinitely alternative ideas of how they'll portray Nemona in the anime. Most obvious and probably the most likely is making her the typical battle girl that existed until Serena, who unfortunately led to Pokegirls having bare-boned portrayals and goals. And don't how she'll even have the same goals or how she does as Ash's when all she does is overly liking battles which is the only thing Nemona and Ash are identical in.
The anime is much more light hearted than the games are. Parental abandonment is not a theme that the anime likes to touch on. They would have to completely change Arven's story to make it less dark.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
They could go for a more serious tone like DP instead of the more overly lighthearted tone SuMo and Journeys tended to have, and Lillie's story in base SuMo involved an abusive/controlling parent, they can make Arven a companion, I just hope they don't completely butcher the darker elements like they did with Lusamine

PsychoLogical

They could go for a more serious tone like DP instead of the more overly lighthearted tone SuMo and Journeys tended to have, and Lillie's story in base SuMo involved an abusive/controlling parent, they can make Arven a companion, I just hope they don't completely butcher the darker elements like they did with Lusamine
Im gonna bet they wont this time around :d

PsychoLogical

You know they dont have to follow the actual story right?? Both sada and turo could have just disappeared when arven was a kid. One into the past and one into the future.
Two flaws in this tho is Koraidon/Miraidon and the uncertainty of the time machine being an actual time machine.

Decidueye23

Two flaws in this tho is Koraidon/Miraidon and the uncertainty of the time machine being an actual time machine.
Yeah, i mean like i said they dotn have to do a 1 - 1 adaptation. I was just spitballing but vif they dont want to do death and give arven a happier ending, then they'll figure something out. They did make lusamine much much less evil relatively. Even gladion was not a team scull "enforcer" heck SM made all the trial captains classmates. So yeah they can just change alot to adapt.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Too dark? Y’all a girl was almost kidnapped by an alien to a different world only for her mother’s evil assistant to brain wash her. This was leaving her with unknown trauma where she can’t touch Pokémon. She then continues to live by herself with her butler while her mother is neglectful and her dad has disappeared. Once she’s overcame her fear an alien comes back and steals her mom and merges with her.

Like what?

Sham

The Guardian of War
This series is an immediate flop if they continue giving us non battling female companions who take forever to find a goal.
Just give us Nemona and break the stupid curse that the female companions have had since XY.
Yes or Pikachu losing to Qxualy, they better give us a fair trade if we aren’t getting a battling girl. Also don’t forget a girl that doesn’t hold plushies. They are pushing Eevee so much on the girls it’s becoming and epidemic.

SatoSereFan224888

This series is an immediate flop if they continue giving us non battling female companions who take forever to find a goal.
Just give us Nemona and break the stupid curse that the female companions have had since XY.
I don’t see it happening though. I don’t even think Nemona will be a companion. She’ll more than likely be a rival.

Zamir

I think it's dark you didn't dress correctly the series lusamine became obsessed in an insane way to overcome the death of her husband lili was a traumatized girl is the only series with death pokemon in camera dp has nothing all arch team galaxi is copy paste

Zamir

With the confirmation that goh does not follow, I think it will be an anime character, the main character of the game, Arven, it will be lucky. N bw nemona, rival and Penny, I don't know.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
With the confirmation that goh does not follow, I think it will be an anime character, the main character of the game, Arven, it will be lucky. N bw nemona, rival and Penny, I don't know.
It hasn't been confirmed that Gou is not returning. We should wait until Episode 136 officially airs before we can say that for sure.

Zamir

No se ha confirmado que Gou no regrese. Deberíamos esperar hasta que el Episodio 136 se emita oficialmente antes de poder decirlo con seguridad.
He said that he wants to go. I don't see any other reason why he would go with Ash, if from his own words it came out that he would go alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.