• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I don't know if Ash will appear in SV Anime but I'd prefer it if it was a new main character so Satoserene can be Happy again.

I tried to argue with him but I gave up.
hah. That was your first mistake broski.

In serious terms, he'll be back for the obvious. Problem is what they'll do with him in Paldea.

And ofc who joins him since Go's basically set to be gone :>

Decidueye23

Here's to hoping Ash and Go and for that matter Chloe stays. Just to see how the fans will erupt, while I watch by the side-lines:cool:
Honestly fans can be swayed very easily. All it takes is some decent writing. Look at how JN turned around Iris. If they make Goh have a solid goal, and not set him up to be "ashs" equal in terms of strength, fans will quickly turn around. Alot of issues with Goh stems from the fact that they really squandered his development. Its the same reason, the JN team despite winning the WCS isnt as liked as his previous teams

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
hah. That was your first mistake broski.

In serious terms, he'll be back for the obvious. Problem is what they'll do with him in Paldea.

And ofc who joins him since Go's basically set to be gone :>
Yeah... I know that was my first mistake.

but I'm still confident that Ash is returning for SV Anime but Idk if what he does in Paldea Region right now.

SatoSereFan224888

Look, I’m not an AI! Let’s make that clear! My frustration boils down to the piss poor writing and direction and you can blame OLM for that. They’re the people you should direct your anger towards, not me.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I don't direct my anger towards them because I don't care enough about their decisions they make I just wanna hear what my favorite's voice sounds like (without having to rely on a gacha game) and I wanna see how they write their personality

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I don't want Penny being a companion either.

She's the Leader of Team Star and I don't wanna see her separated from her group of fellow outcasts. Plus I don't want more Eevees on the Main Cast

I'm cool with Arven and Nemona but the only thing that worries me is that they might de-age Nemona just like they did with Serena

Zamir

I don't want Penny being a companion either.

She's the Leader of Team Star and I don't wanna see her separated from her group of fellow outcasts. Plus I don't want more Eevees on the Main Cast

I'm cool with Arven and Nemona but the only thing that worries me is that they might de-age Nemona just like they did with Serena
It's not like I took away or gave him something, Serena's character, being over 10 years old, the same with Nemona.

megagodx

So they're wrapping up this current season of Pokemon where Ash has gone on a globetrotting tour of fan services, meeting old fan-favorite characters, regions and Pokemon again; he's battled the strongest trainers across all regions, has toppled the whole world championship tournament to become literally the best trainer around and now....

What's the Segway to all these anime-series milestones and standards? Going back to one standard region, maybe another generic 8 Gym Leader gauntlet and some conference/tournament on a regional level to do... what for exactly? The trajectory and the stakes feel very underwhelming. I hope Ash takes more of a supporter role and less of a center character role in this coming generation.

Leon held the title as best for most of his lived existence. It wouldn't be very believable if Ash had his accomplishments threatened in one season. I'd like to see how his responsibilities shift and become more important.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
I would like they took prequel route like setting ala SM Anime ( no trial captain , Kukui and burnet didn’t married and etc )

Ash travel paldea with Nemona and make her training under ash to become champion basically and go journey to paldea with Arven and Penny

Arven that had bad relationships with his parents that lead ash and friend to area zero where they find Arven parents try to make connections with past and future with the result koriadon and miraidon gone breserk and suck both of them to the worm hole, kinda like Lillie story but in the end both of Profesor can’t be saved / died

With Penny she can be like Goh which is shy and hard to connect with others due to bullying she got in school and her past that make all her friends leave here, she travel to paldea to search and try to reconnect with her friends (star boss)

SatoSereFan224888

Leon held the title as best for most of his lived existence. It wouldn't be very believable if Ash had his accomplishments threatened in one season. I'd like to see how his responsibilities shift and become more important.
Me too. I feel Ash going to Paldea makes no sense. I’m sick & tired of Ash getting reset and rebooted in every region.

SatoSereFan224888

Honestly I don’t want those two traveling with Ash. Arven is too much of a hot head and Nemona has the same goal as Ash so they’ll mix as well as oil and water, meaning not at all.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Not sure if people are aware but the next batch of Netflix episodes is scheduled for January 5th. I believe by the time we will be done with Journeys or at least this season. Prior batch ended with JN090 so I doubt they will not all the episodes up until JN137 or 1 or 2 later. Unless it will be a really short season...

Status
Not open for further replies.