• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro39

Ash would think she’s an alien because of her hair.
I have to believe you didn't make this up with a straight face...
The fangs in her teeth. Ash would think she’s into the vampire subculture.
Or when you made this up about Iono...

Also stopping calling me a troll. That’s low!
You're not a troll. You're what @Sham said about you.
That’s not a “him” it’s a computer program that inflicts this site with a virus once a month.

Last edited:

SatoSereFan224888

Sorry I said Ash thought Penny was an alien because of her hair. I don’t think Ash would get along with her because because he’ll feel something doesnt feel right with her. Since Penny leads Team Star, I think Ash would fear for his life if he said something mean to her. I really don’t see Penny being a companion though.

Spyro39

Sorry I said Ash thought Penny was an alien because of her hair. I don’t think Ash would get along with her because because he’ll feel something doesnt feel right with her.
You're repeating the same stupid nonsense that you made two months ago.
I think Ash would be turned off by their looks. Plus I don’t think he could trust them either. He’ll get some sort of vide he thinks doesn’t feel right. I understand Ash isn’t someone who hates others unless they trigger him. However both Iono & Penny have this mystery surrounding them so if I were Ash I’d try to stay away from them.
And I followed it up with this.
This is the same Ash that always falls for TRio's disguises and didn't suspect Cyrus and Lysandre were bad guys let alone leaders of a criminal organization by looks only. He pretty much doesn't care about looks.
I'll repeat. Ash doesn't care about looks, he's always trusting of people, he's always fallen for TRio's disguises, and he didn't suspect Cyrus and Lysandre were bad guys upon meeting them the first time.

What other lame/laughable excuse you got to keep Ash away from Paldea?

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Y’all are arguing with an artificial intelligence that just argues about the anime just because, why?
Disclaimer this was about somebody else on here too. One of them is obsessed with talking about Ash being injured like people care and the other one just defends the anime just because. Wake up people these are computer programs.

Last edited:

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Disclaimer this was about somebody else on here too. One of them is obsessed with talking about Ash being injured like people care and the other one just defends the anime just because. Wake up people these are computer programs.
This is fitting for a topic (vaguely) about scarlet and violet

Noy

Honestly, I suspect if Ash and Nemona meet, they'd be at it all day, and all night... battling. Sorry Senera you've been replaced.
Arven would be like Brook 2.0; but, instead of desperate flirting jokes, we get things like Mood, Sass, and Feels.
I cannot Fathom Penny / Ash dynamic; since, there is too many plot options, for these two.

I wonder if pikachu's tera type would be electric, water, or flying?

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Outside of removing his Ground weakness, what benefit would Pikachu gain from a Tera type that doesn't match his current moveset.

Hu Tao

Serebii Lurker for at least half a decade
Honestly, I suspect if Ash and Nemona meet, they'd be at it all day, and all night... battling. Sorry Senera you've been replaced.
Arven would be like Brook 2.0; but, instead of desperate flirting jokes, we get things like Mood, Sass, and Feels.
I cannot Fathom Penny / Ash dynamic; since, there is too many plot options, for these two.

I wonder if pikachu's tera type would be electric, water, or flying?
Possible that Pikachu will change Tera Type often across the series. It's like how Pikachu used a few different Z-Moves but now Pikachu is no longer forced to use a type that corresponds to his moves, increasing possibilities. On the other hand maybe Pikachu will stay Tera Electric because Z-Moves + status moves was never acknowledged in the anime, so the gimmick may be portrayed as simple as possible accordingly.

Decidueye23

The way i see it no one is doing thr gym challenge. Thry cant have ash going back to doing gyms. They are not going to animate 8 battles that arent ashes, so i feel like no one is actually going to do the gym challenge.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Iris had essentially the same goal as Misty, yet one was one and the other hated.
Iris had bad luck of being part of BW while misty was part of OS which people still has certain nostalgia of. If one swap there series, misty would be much more hated.

vondecayle

A new clone of Ash is about to be sent to Paldea. It’s even more fitting given the storyline of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.