• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoting an old friend...

"The epilogue should have a more mature tone to it. Imagine an adult Ash and Misty (who are now a married couple), paying respects to Serena by placing a rose on her grave. Misty says something like 'she was an important friend, wasn't she?' and Ash said: Yes, she was a great friend! She was very close to Tierno I think, poor boy, must be very sad "
@cricketlaxwolvesbandy @ShuckFam @SnuSnuFan
@pobblebonk
Do any of you remember our friend? He sadly disappeared...

ShuckFam

Look I hate how Ash has been treated since SM. Ash shouldn’t even go to Paldea. His journey should have concluded after he beat Leon and became the world champion. Also stopping calling me a troll. That’s low!
At the end of it all.... You won?! @SatoSereFan224888

Still laughing about how Ash would think Penny is an alien anyway, I don't get why you haven't been banned xD

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
At the end of it all.... You won?! @SatoSereFan224888

Still laughing about how Ash would think Penny is an alien anyway, I don't get why you haven't been banned xD
Penny is a weird alien but the guy who jumps from windmills to scare challengers and carries a whip around while screaming avant garde is a well adjusted individual

looking back at this Prediction thread, It's nice to have a nostalgic look at it but now, Unless the one with Riko and Roy fails... but I question why it is still open?

Edit: Oh well... I want to apologize to SatoSerene for ignoring you and I'm sorry that I was very rude.

Last edited:
Penny is a hacker she got SatoSere banned for calling her an alien
I'm laughing but I guess that Iono gets mad and crying at SatoSerene calling her a freak.

But there is no more room for Fanfictions. this is Predictions not a fanfiction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.