• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

predictions of the future Scarlet and Violet anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
- lots of battles. now that we have two main characters, who both appear to be rookie trainers, it would be cool to see if they had different styles of battling, perhaps something different from Ash's style.
What i want battle style is MC using same as Cynthia's strategy in semifinal.
Even more than this i want see one of them is battle genius who know everything moves, type advantages, tactic, baits.. everything trying win thank to using brain.

And would be cool if two MC's has own six members in team but they exchange often those pokemon at preparing for battles.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
What i want battle style is MC using same as Cynthia's strategy in semifinal.
Even more than this i want see one of them is battle genius who know everything moves, type advantages, tactic, baits.. everything trying win thank to using brain.
A hyper-strategist would be pretty cool. It also opens up the trainer to making mistakes if they're not as good at improvising moves.

Another cool style would be one that incorporates performance or flashy movements into their battle style, so the trainer's Pokemon perform while battling, making their movements not always predictable.

Riko will be getting a Sprigatito and that evo line is described as tricky and deceptive, so maybe Riko's battle style could incorporate that, attempting to trick the opponent one way or another, deceive them into thinking she will do something and then she does something else.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Riko will be getting a Sprigatito and that evo line is described as tricky and deceptive, so maybe Riko's battle style could incorporate that, attempting to trick the opponent one way or another, deceive them into thinking she will do something and then she does something else.
Interesting.

Imagine if she has team very dependable on most clever strategy with such moves like that: Volt Switch, Hypnosis, Drain Punch.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I know this is a pipedream, but what if one of the openings is done by JAM Project?

That'd be nice but... I highly doubt.

Also, does the band's recording label even works with Pokémon? There's this to ponder.

Personally, I'd like Penguin Project as I've became a fan of them after Zoids Wild.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I was thinking something like Hattena or Kirifuda for an OP.

"Shonen no boku e" totally sounds a perfect ending theme. I've like Shokotan's "Blue Moon" from the same series as well. Surprised she was much better here than on AniPoke.

My favorite OP of Zoids Wild is still "Starting Over" though. Now, that's a pokémon-y opening.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That'd be nice but... I highly doubt.

Also, does the band's recording label even works with Pokémon? There's this to ponder.

Personally, I'd like Penguin Project as I've became a fan of them after Zoids Wild.
Rica was one of JAM's founders

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I’d like Kana-boon to do an OP personally

Status
Not open for further replies.